Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Akmal2401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by Akmal2401 »

how to increase shard with this cheat table?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

DaaFloH wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:07 pm
Got anyone an ID list ? Searching for "Instant Reload", "Ammo Bargain" and "Sharp Eye".
And nice Table btw.
Those IDs change every time you open the game.

DaaFloH
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DaaFloH »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:53 pm
DaaFloH wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:07 pm
Got anyone an ID list ? Searching for "Instant Reload", "Ammo Bargain" and "Sharp Eye".
And nice Table btw.
Those IDs change every time you open the game.
Oh, good to know.

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

here are some mods that I modded on my armor
Spoiler
Bloodlust=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_WeaponDamageEachKill.ModArmor_WeaponDamageEachKill
T0xic Lead=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_CritToxicAmmoKill.ModArmor_CritToxicAmmoKill
Capitan Hunter=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_CaptainDamageBoost.ModArmor_CaptainDamageBoost
Dum-Dum Bullets=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_AssaultRifleDamageUp.ModArmor_AssaultRifleDamageUp
Euthaniser=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_DmgAgainstToxic.ModArmor_DmgAgainstToxic
Emergency Stance=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_PerseveranceGolem.ModArmor_PerseveranceGolem
Critstack=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_CritShotStack.ModArmor_CritShotStack

FlaMeCr0Wn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FlaMeCr0Wn »

is it just for me that some options don't work? Like god mode, infinite clip ammo, player speed, weapon and armor editing (does not open additional options), can someone help me?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

FlaMeCr0Wn wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:14 pm
is it just for me that some options don't work? Like god mode, infinite clip ammo, player speed, weapon and armor editing (does not open additional options), can someone help me?
You need to download the table again, the game updated yesterday and broke the previous table.

FlaMeCr0Wn
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by FlaMeCr0Wn »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:21 pm
FlaMeCr0Wn wrote:
You need to download the table again, the game updated yesterday and broke the previous table.
I already downloaded the table again and it’s not working, I tested an older table of yours and some options worked, I don’t know how but it’s working, even weapon edit, I couldn’t open the armor edit and some other options are missing, but god mod, infinit ammo, player speed, these options are working in the old version

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

FlaMeCr0Wn wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:38 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:21 pm
FlaMeCr0Wn wrote:
I already downloaded the table again and it’s not working, I tested an older table of yours and some options worked, I don’t know how but it’s working, even weapon edit, I couldn’t open the armor edit and some other options are missing, but god mod, infinit ammo, player speed, these options are working in the old version
Is your game updated? At the main menu in the bottom right corner the number should say 1.02.0.0

cq2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cq2 »

How does one find all the mods or unlock them all for crafting? I am a bit confused on how the mods and their ID's work

8bitQueso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 8bitQueso »

FrozenSkies wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:06 pm
Spoiler
Bloodlust=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_WeaponDamageEachKill.ModArmor_WeaponDamageEachKill
T0xic Lead=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_CritToxicAmmoKill.ModArmor_CritToxicAmmoKill
Capitan Hunter=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_CaptainDamageBoost.ModArmor_CaptainDamageBoost
Dum-Dum Bullets=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_AssaultRifleDamageUp.ModArmor_AssaultRifleDamageUp
Euthaniser=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_DmgAgainstToxic.ModArmor_DmgAgainstToxic
Emergency Stance=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_PerseveranceGolem.ModArmor_PerseveranceGolem
Critstack=/Game/AbilitySystem/Data/ArmorMods/ModArmor_CritShotStack.ModArmor_CritShotStack

How do you replace the current mods when you find the ones you want?

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

8bitQueso wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 7:19 pm
FrozenSkies wrote:
Spoiler

1.Open the Game with EAC bypassed
2.Load into the game
3.Dissect the code
4.under unreal engine Dump the Objects
5.open the dumped object file and search for the MODs that i listed (if you want them)
6. copy the adress of the mod you want (behind the [xxxxxxx] )
7.Paste it into your armor mod slot
8.????
9.Profit

8bitQueso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 8bitQueso »

FrozenSkies wrote:
Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:47 pm
8bitQueso wrote:
FrozenSkies wrote:
Spoiler

2.Load into the game
3.Dissect the code
5.open the dumped object file and search for the MODs that i listed (if you want them)
8.????
9.Profit
Ok I have the address... I just don't know where to paste it in the Mod slot...

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

The table is excellent, awesome job from Idlehands88 as usual (and all people that helped in any way).

And i am so ashamed by the stupidity and audacity of people wanting to use cheats in multiplayer while it is written everywhere on the forum (and even on the FP) that everything here is shared for single player use only (or at worst with a friend in LAN or something like that).
But never use it in a multiplayer, you will at least "deteriorate" and at worst "destroy" the fun of others players in the game.
And the fact of speaking about it and promoting it may have legal repercussions on the forum's owners.

“Don't do unto others what you don't want done unto you.” (Confucius)

Regarding the game, i am quite astonished while advancing slowly in the story as it's not as bad as i would have thought it would be. Outside of some form of stuttering i was never able to remove completely, the game is not too bad looking, the DA is even good at some place (the more you progress into the story the better it become, approximately) but most of all the gameplay is really good and fun, weapons sound badass and they gave a feeling of power, either shotgun or rifle or LMG or sniper, even pistols/revolvers are quite good and do the job almost like their big brothers.
I am about to finish the story (i think) and will soon have an idea of what the end like looks like, if there is one, but it was an overall good experience outside of the engine stuttering issue.

Two questions about the game/cheats :

1) Did anyone found a way to increase the size of the inventory?
For example the "only 30 primary weapons" is stupid and way too low in a game with so many unique weapons. i know there is a chest with 100 slots but still. Anyway if someone found a "fix" for this please share it to us :)

2) Do you also get always the same legendary all the time ?
I raised LootRarityModifier and LuckLevel to get more Legendary items but for armor parts : i only get the same few items, like 3 boots, 3 gloves, 2 pants, 4 chests, and 9 headgear. I should at least get the other parts to complete the 9 "sets" started with the helmets right ? Because right now i have only one full set, the Cannonball one.
The list of Legandary items available for drops depends on the map you are on i presume ? So that's mean that where are i am right now in story mode only allow this low number of armors items to be looted?
Because for weapons i get many of them, i mean many different items, i had more that 50 unique leg weapons in my hand, so it's strange to be so limited for armor parts only o_o
Last edited by acecel on Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

FrozenSkies wrote:
8bitQueso wrote:
FrozenSkies wrote:
Spoiler

2.Load into the game
3.Dissect the code
8.????
9.Profit
thx for this :D

8bitQueso
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 8bitQueso »

isamudysan wrote:
Sun Apr 11, 2021 12:10 am
FrozenSkies wrote:
8bitQueso wrote:

2.Load into the game
3.Dissect the code
8.????
9.Profit
thx for this :D
I'm still lost, I was able to get up to the "paste it into your mod slot" before getting confused because I have the picture guides that were posted a while back... I'm stumped here.