Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nulty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Outriders Table

Post by Nulty »

Ok sorry really confused. I tried following the steps on page 2. I did the whole switch the exe names which did bring up stuff for the code dissect but which ones do I dissect? I couldn’t find the anti cheat ones and I dissected the outrider one, thought I saved it and when I switched the exe back nothing happened. Also when we change the anti cheat dll to bak I can’t launch the game so I just extracted the rar and changed them back.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PossiblyVino
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PossiblyVino »

Do not edit weapon IDs. Not sure if it is the same for armor, but editing weapon IDs will cause the weapon to go invis, if you relog with it equipped or even in your inventory it will perma crash you on logging forcing you to make a new account. Not sure if it's the same with stash, but I wouldn't risk it. Going through the campaign again and again isn't fun

Rayer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rayer »

Hello,

The table say "???" when i clic on weapon/armor informations. How do this correctly ?thank you.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

orionmage234 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:43 am

Code: Select all

INJECT_DropRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop 4
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_DropRarity)
quick question again....

I'm using an older version of CE, this instruction

nop 4
is it the same as

INJECT_DropRarity:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(INJECT_DropRarity)
???

If its not too much of a problem please answer 8-)
Yes it is.

Mortiis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mortiis »

Can I increase the class points cap with this table? In other words can I have 78 points (for all the skills) instead of 20?

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

Mortiis wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:50 pm
Can I increase the class points cap with this table? In other words can I have 78 points (for all the skills) instead of 20?
Not added on this table

Mortiis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mortiis »

Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:54 pm
Mortiis wrote:
Not added on this table

Thanks. Is there a table with this option?

Nerfed2Much
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Nerfed2Much »

What is the ban rate for this? if you go crazy it will get noticed ofcourse, but how about editing crafting materials only? if max is high change, what about custom amount of crafting material so you don't go crazy and hit all flags?

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Nerfed2Much wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 3:11 pm
What is the ban rate for this? if you go crazy it will get noticed ofcourse, but how about editing crafting materials only? if max is high change, what about custom amount of crafting material so you don't go crazy and hit all flags?
If the devs are to be believed, the ban rate would be 100%. They said they will ban for bypassing EAC alone, which is a requirement to use any cheats at all. However, no one has actually been banned yet. So take it with a grain of salt.

Edit: To avoid confusion, they say they will restrict you to matching purely with other cheaters. But you can still play the game solo or with the other banned people. You will not be locked out of the game completely.
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SmokeyJuan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SmokeyJuan »

So far nobody has been 'Flagged' as of right now (or at least since i've been doing some digging no one has seem to report being flagged as 'Cheater'). They will not ban you for cheating! They will just prevent you from playing with other legit players. Currently they are wrestling with other important issues like their sh*t servers to even care about people cheating right now so yes like NumberXer0 said... Take it with a grain of salt.

I REPEAT AGAIN! THEY WILL NOT BAN YOU FOR CHEATING!!!

orbitaldrop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orbitaldrop »

They did say that they will add the watermark in at a later date, so there's no way to tell if you're flagged right now, unless they tell you in the login screen or something.

NaleenWild
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NaleenWild »

If the game Crashes, and you send, the minidump will indicate CheatEngine in the list of processes. So if the game crashes never send and close or restart, right click that window or go in task manager and close it. Sending crash reports is how I bet they are trying to find cheaters. We all know how often we do something and a game crashes :D

The92Ghost
Cheater
Cheater

Post by The92Ghost »

orbitaldrop wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:19 pm
They did say that they will add the watermark in at a later date, so there's no way to tell if you're flagged right now, unless they tell you in the login screen or something.
The watermark is already there. A player in Steam reported it. They said that their account was flagged already since they used Trainer back in the Demo. Therefore, please note that if you don't play with other players, you are pretty safe. Of course, playing with other players will be wise to turn everything off.

As far as maximizing your skills go, that is a pure red flag for your account. I don't recommend it because you will definitely get flagged for getting all skills. You are already walking on thin ice, don't overdo it with the cheats unless you want to be flagged.
Last edited by The92Ghost on Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DaddyBocephus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DaddyBocephus »

Mortiis wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:58 pm
Idlehands88 wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 2:54 pm
Mortiis wrote:
Not added on this table

Thanks. Is there a table with this option?
we been asking for it, the method to find the skill points has changed im pretty sure and no one that ive seen has figured a way to do it again yet.

Idlehands88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Idlehands88 »

NaleenWild wrote:
Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:24 pm
If the game Crashes, and you send, the minidump will indicate CheatEngine in the list of processes. So if the game crashes never send and close or restart, right click that window or go in task manager and close it. Sending crash reports is how I bet they are trying to find cheaters. We all know how often we do something and a game crashes :D
I have my Crash Reporter exe nulled out so it can't even open :)