Cardaclysm (Codex)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
ndck@ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Cardaclysm (Codex)

Post by ndck@ModEngine »

Cardaclysm

v1.0.0

Scripts
- 1 Billion Golden Runes (When looting) *Hotkey Included*
- 1 Billion Soul Shards (When looting) *Hotkey Included*
Battle Mode consists of:
- 1k Creature Health *Hotkey Included* (After placing all your selected creatures in the empty slot, select End Turn without attacking)
- Easy Kills *Hotkey Included*
- All Creatures Health Active Depleted *Hotkey Included* (All creatures that is currently active have their health depleted. It applies to yours as well. So activate and then deactivate this cheat for enemy creatures before placing yours)
- 1 Billion Golden Runes (In Battle) *Hotkey Included*
- 1 Billion Soul Shards (In Battle) *Hotkey Included*

Changelog
Lists Of Changelog
v1.1.2.6 [From this table update onwards, will be only available on my discord server via Membership Platforms]
- Map Interface script and it's pointers offset revised

v1.1
- Don't know why the version is the same but the opcodes and address is different from the one above.
- Anywhere this one is tested on GOG with just the Map Interface revised

v1.1
- Minor scripts revised

v1.0.2
- Map Interface Added *Hotkey Included*
- Minor revision on the Runes & Shards script due to offset changes
- Hotkey revamp
Disclaimer
Table Disclaimer Note
Note: These cheats may or may not work for you. I can't guarantee it will work for everybody. :) The most common or various issues if the cheat(s) doesn't work or activates is because the outdated or update game/table version or compatibility gaming platforms like Steam, Non-Steam, GOG, Epic, Windows Store/Gamepass, Cheat Engine versions or possibly due to any installation anomalies, Windows Version or CPU compatibility and so forth. Another situation also happens is when you did not activate the script(s) to populate the other 'children' and by doing that you might need to switch between the table and the game depending on how the script(s) was made. If all the above methods did not work for you sometimes a simple game or PC restart might resolve this issue. My table is compatible from Cheat Engine 7.1 and above but it is still a good practice to keep your current Cheat Engine software up to date. For my table, just click on the 'Activate' script for it to add process as well as activate mono automatically depending on the game whether it uses the mono features or not. Finally, I would be most grateful if you could submit your rating if the table works for you as time, patience and effort were put into making these tables and also as a gesture of your support. Thank you all very much. :)
Support
Donations/Memberships
Donation/Support/Membership can done through [Link] or [Link] or [Link]. I really need your support in continuing my work. Please take note that only subscribing to specific membership types will get full access to my table updates which is available in my official discord channel as of January 2023

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Cardaclysm v1.1(GOG).CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 299 times
Cardaclysm v1.1.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 187 times
Cardaclysm v1.02.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
Cardaclysm v1.0.0.CT
(1.82 KiB) Downloaded 86 times
Last edited by ndck76 on Tue Mar 14, 2023 11:42 am, edited 8 times in total.

Gopo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Cardaclysm (Codex)

Post by Gopo »

Cheers!

MadQuila
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MadQuila »

Impressive as always. +1

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Hello ndck76,

Thank you for your table!

This game comes closest to one my favorite games: Etherlords 2
If you didnt play it yet, please try it, ndck76.

There is a High Resolution patch available for monitors like 1980x1020.
Please contact me if you are interested.

Best wishes

ndck76
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ndck76 »

Joshuan wrote:
Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:20 pm
There is a High Resolution patch available for monitors like 1980x1020.
What does this patch do actually? Running smoother game play experience with a higher fps rate?

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

Joshuan probably meant this: [Link]

Joshuan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Joshuan »

Hello ndck76,

Thank you for your reply.
Etherlords 2 was not made with the widescreen resolutions and monitors we currently have in mind.
It was made for 1024x768.

There are 2 different Widescreen fixes available at the moment:
1.) The one that kanggg posted
2.) The dgVoodoo2 solution

Option 1.) does not work correctly for all parts/surfaces in the game. The menu and gui are not at the correct position. You can already see some in the posted screenshots.
Option 2.) works for all languages and all parts/surfaces. It is the preferred way.

What it does is:
It raises the resolution and thereby also sharpens it. That means you will not have blocky and washed out view due to 1024x768 scretched to your monitors native resolution.
The view will be bigger. That means that the area you are seeing on the map or the battle field will keep its ratio but is increased (due to bigger resolution).

I do not know what mother language you have (is it english) ?
Mine is German and Etherlords 2 is also available in German: The GOG version includes german. The Steam version only english and russian.
What I am using to play Etherlords 2 is: GOG version 1.03 with dgVoodoo2 widescreen fix.

You most probably know dgVoodoo2 from other older 3DFX Voodoo games. It is continuously developed further till today.
Unfortunately the newer builds have issues with Etherlords 2. I am using the older build without that issue: v2.54

I made a small package with installation instructions, if you are interested: [Link]
It is important that you exactly follow ALL the included screenshot settings.

Thank you again for all your tables. I am using several of them. I am a big fan :)

Have a great weekend and Thanks again.