Pillars of Eternity (2017-02-06)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MrZoob2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Pillars of Eternity (2017-02-06)

Post by MrZoob2 »

Sadly it's not working properly anymore.
Straputsky wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:24 pm
I suggest to be more precise, which version you are using (Steam/GOG) and which scripts aren't working. So far I used the latest regular GOG-Version (not the definitive edition) and the scripts I used worked like a charm. Yet this table has so many scripts and values in it, I didn't try them all.
My version is v3.7.0.1280 GOG and there are problems with base deflection, base fortitude etc. It's weird but I can change them but after quickload it change back to old values :/ . Can you help me with that?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

b3liev3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by b3liev3r »

MrZoob2 wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:20 am
Sadly it's not working properly anymore.
My version is v3.7.0.1280 GOG and there are problems with base deflection, base fortitude etc. It's weird but I can change them but after quickload it change back to old values :/ . Can you help me with that?
The table works perfectly on nearly every level. Just character creation/lvl up seems a bit messy.
My problem is that I cannot seem to get the base values of my companions saved. I can change them via the CT, they also stick through the whole session, but as soon as I restart any saved game, the base values are being restored.

Anybody any ideas as to how to fix that?

Any help would be much appreciated!

b3liev3r

b3liev3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by b3liev3r »

As an additional note: It does save the values of my MC without any problem.

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

There was one patch in the past which made it so that the companion stats are always reloaded from base files whenever the save is loaded. Since then modding of companion stats is pretty much pointless, and that part of the table didn't get updated either. So you either gotta simply use the companions as they are and make it so that your MC is tough enough to survive things, or find on Internet files or guides which tell how to modify companion base stats files. Although those may be outdated somewhat as well.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I've got the Definitive Edition from GoG (which as far as I can tell is just all the separate components as I had to install the base game and DLC stuff individually anyway).

But my version is showing as v3.7.0.1280 PX1 PX2 PX4 (that's what's in the bottom left).

Do any of the tables work with that? Or do we need another update?

I was basically hoping to do a full "perfect" run before the second game comes out so I could import my save.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

I'd love to have this table updated for the latest 3.07 1318 Steam version of the game.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Same

WilliamFDrake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WilliamFDrake »

[QUOTE="axellslade, post: 44160, member: 557"]I'd love to have this table updated for the latest 3.07 1318 Steam version of the game.[/QUOTE]

SIGNED

robthebob11
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by robthebob11 »

Would love to see an update for this as well

OgtheTrog
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by OgtheTrog »

Just want to point out- this still works with the latest release, at least for editing MC stats. You have to activate the Player Base Address Scan Initialization, then activate 'Player Base Address Scan' and open your character sheet, then change 'Player Update Base Address?' to 1 and activate it, then go into Player Stats and do what you want.

Changing the 'PUBA?' to 1 and activating it was the step I initially missed, but I've since done the 'decrease your level in the table and then level up again in-game to pick additional spells' trick and am right as rain.
Hope this helps.