Warhammer Total War - v1.6.0 (15736) Steam (GM and More) 2021-Dec-06

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Warhammer Total War - Steam (GM and More)

Post by Recifense »

No Crash so far. Is it a particular faction?

I have found an issue related to AMBER. But it only makes the cheat not to work fully. Since I intend to look at the new features of the game, I decided not to post the updated table (for amber).

Testing using Win10 64bits DX11.

Cheers!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Goldflinger
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goldflinger »

Recifense wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 12:55 am
No Crash so far. Is it a particular faction?

I have found an issue related to AMBER. But it only makes the cheat not to work fully. Since I intend to look at the new features of the game, I decided not to post the updated table (for amber).

Testing using Win10 64bits DX11.

Cheers!
I m playing the dwarf campaign (the one with Thorgrim Grudgebearer) and i m running the game using the DX12 version.

That being said as some people said above it only crashes if i enable the script while on the world map after loading the campaign. I tested activating the script while still on the main menu before loading any save and it didn't crashed and worked perfectly.
Last edited by Goldflinger on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

Hello, Recifense! Good to see you active on this new forum.
To the matter at hand, I have experienced some strange behavior of GodMode script.
While playing as Bretonnia some of my units would still lose men (especially knight units that had Wedge formation ability on), which I discovered was because they didn't get their health increased and locked as others did. Left-clicking several times on them works (their health jumps to a very high value), but they still sometimes start losing health after that.
Also, while playing as Beastmen (particularly, Khazrak One-Eye) and upgrading the main hero with a mount (special chariot at level 15 I think), he suddenly lost GodMode for several battles afterwards. While I do use mods for the game, they haven't caused any problems before or while playing other factions (Dwarfs for example).
If you have time, could you look into it? I can provide save files and mod names (and files if necessary) if it helps.

EDIT: The problem is actually more widespread, other factions (I tested vampires and empire) are subject to it too. The problem above also sometimes leads to a whole army routing and running from battlefield. If some units are damaged then after the script increases their health, they rout due to "Army losses". Seems that battle losses are counted using the unit health, so when the script increases it to extreme values, it causes the game to think that most of the army was already destroyed.

abaddon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by abaddon »

win10 x64: works fine; but not using directx12

ran all campains; & all looked fine. CE running before start of game; starting when 1st move starts.

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Warhammer Total War - Steam (GM and More) 2017-Mar-16

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

I was not able to reproduce the issues : Crashing and GM not working

So I decided to publish the fix for amber only. I will continue the testing.

Cheers!

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

Arjik wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 am
To the matter at hand, I have experienced some strange behavior of GodMode script.
While playing as Bretonnia some of my units would still lose men (especially knight units that had Wedge formation ability on), which I discovered was because they didn't get their health increased and locked as others did. Left-clicking several times on them works (their health jumps to a very high value), but they still sometimes start losing health after that.
Also, while playing as Beastmen (particularly, Khazrak One-Eye) and upgrading the main hero with a mount (special chariot at level 15 I think), he suddenly lost GodMode for several battles afterwards. While I do use mods for the game, they haven't caused any problems before or while playing other factions (Dwarfs for example).
If you have time, could you look into it? I can provide save files and mod names (and files if necessary) if it helps.

EDIT: The problem is actually more widespread, other factions (I tested vampires and empire) are subject to it too. The problem above also sometimes leads to a whole army routing and running from battlefield. If some units are damaged then after the script increases their health, they rout due to "Army losses". Seems that battle losses are counted using the unit health, so when the script increases it to extreme values, it causes the game to think that most of the army was already destroyed.
If you could send savegames with the scenario it would help a lot. But you're saying that you are using MODs as well?

Cheers!

Arjik
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Arjik »

Recifense wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2017 1:08 am
Arjik wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:01 am

If you could send savegames with the scenario it would help a lot. But you're saying that you are using MODs as well?

Cheers!
Yes, I am using mods. Currently, I suspect one mod in particular: it allows to give control of the army in battles to the AI through some scripts. It is possible that these scripts somehow interfere with yours. I haven't really tested what happens without this mod, since I found a workaround through other mods (I love mods, don't judge me :D ).

The mod in question: [Link]

I will try to see if the problem persists even without the mod, but I don't think it will.

vaporwork
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vaporwork »

New patch today, just some minor bugfixes, disappointing...

nightdawn5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nightdawn5 »

Hey vaporwork, could you link what bugs they fixed? I can't seem to find the patch notes anywhere. Thanks mate.

vaporwork
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vaporwork »

nightdawn5 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:52 pm
Hey vaporwork, could you link what bugs they fixed? I can't seem to find the patch notes anywhere. Thanks mate.
You can find the patch note at the official forum. Warhammer General Discussion subforum, to be exact.
[Link]

edit: add link

nightdawn5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nightdawn5 »

Thank you!

nagatzoul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nagatzoul »

Update today broke the table, needs updating.

Recifense
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Recifense »

nagatzoul wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:34 pm
Update today broke the table, needs updating.
Done. Please look at the first post.

Cheers!

nagatzoul
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Warhammer Total War - Steam (GM and More) 2017-Mar-27

Post by nagatzoul »

Thanks!

Akulio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Warhammer Total War - Steam (GM and More) 2017-Mar-27