The Forest

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

The Forest

Post by Marcus101RR » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:09 am

The Forest
Version: 0.62

HINT: Game has a feature where you can type "developermodeon" in the main menu, simply type it blindly. If done correctly, use F1 for the hidden console and F2 for Debug Information toggle. (Credits to SunBeam)

Features
  • Player Stat Pointer - Shows all stats for player.
  • Extra Capacity - Allows you to carry twice as many items of each type. (Script)
  • Inventory Storage Data - Locate Address of Item Max Capacity Limits, you can edit these at free will. Carry more of certain items.
  • Get Log Address - Locate the Carrying Logs address and freeze it for unlimited building logs.
  • Dissect Mono - Gets additional information on Item/Player Stats!
  • Scripts - Contains Unlimited Health, Stamina, Items, etc.
NOTE: InventoryItem Script is currently bugged, and will prevent crafting.
Attachments
TheForest.CT
(72.13 KiB) Downloaded 2399 times
Last edited by Marcus101RR on Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: The Forest

Post by Marcus101RR » Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:42 am

Update 0.59 New Features
- Added Item Data Storage Capacity Location.

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: The Forest

Post by Marcus101RR » Fri May 05, 2017 3:41 pm

Update 0.60b
- Updated Pointers/AOB for new Update.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 83

Re: The Forest

Post by Kalas » Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:09 am
The Forest
Version: 0.60b

Features
  • Player Stat Pointer - Shows all stats for player.
  • Extra Capacity - Allows you to carry twice as many items of each type. (Script)
  • Inventory Storage Data - Locate Address of Item Max Capacity Limits, you can edit these at free will. Carry more of certain items.
  • Get Log Address - Locate the Carrying Logs address and freeze it for unlimited building logs.
For your Cap Script, I would use this If you want :D
[ENABLE]

aobscan(aobItemCap,8B 4B 10 8B 53 14 03 CA 3B)
alloc(newmem,$100,aobItemCap)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(aobItemCap)

newmem:

code:
mov [ebx+10],3E7
mov ecx,[ebx+10]
mov edx,[ebx+14]
jmp return


aobItemCap:
jmp newmem
nop
return:

[DISABLE]

aobItemCap:
db 8B 4B 10 8B 53 14

unregistersymbol(aobItemCap)
dealloc(newmem)
mov [ebx+10],3E7 // Change this to whatever value you want
When you pickup an item with the Script activated, the current Item Capacity will raise to whatever value you put there.

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: The Forest

Post by Marcus101RR » Sat May 06, 2017 6:08 pm

Kalas wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:09 am
The Forest
Version: 0.60b

Features
  • Player Stat Pointer - Shows all stats for player.
  • Extra Capacity - Allows you to carry twice as many items of each type. (Script)
  • Inventory Storage Data - Locate Address of Item Max Capacity Limits, you can edit these at free will. Carry more of certain items.
  • Get Log Address - Locate the Carrying Logs address and freeze it for unlimited building logs.
For your Cap Script, I would use this If you want :D
[ENABLE]

aobscan(aobItemCap,8B 4B 10 8B 53 14 03 CA 3B)
alloc(newmem,$100,aobItemCap)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(aobItemCap)

newmem:

code:
mov [ebx+10],3E7
mov ecx,[ebx+10]
mov edx,[ebx+14]
jmp return


aobItemCap:
jmp newmem
nop
return:

[DISABLE]

aobItemCap:
db 8B 4B 10 8B 53 14

unregistersymbol(aobItemCap)
dealloc(newmem)
mov [ebx+10],3E7 // Change this to whatever value you want
When you pickup an item with the Script activated, the current Item Capacity will raise to whatever value you put there.
Alright, I'll add your code to the roster.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 83

Re: The Forest

Post by Kalas » Sat May 06, 2017 8:04 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Sat May 06, 2017 6:08 pm
Kalas wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 3:56 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:09 am
The Forest
Version: 0.60b

Features
  • Player Stat Pointer - Shows all stats for player.
  • Extra Capacity - Allows you to carry twice as many items of each type. (Script)
  • Inventory Storage Data - Locate Address of Item Max Capacity Limits, you can edit these at free will. Carry more of certain items.
  • Get Log Address - Locate the Carrying Logs address and freeze it for unlimited building logs.
For your Cap Script, I would use this If you want :D
[ENABLE]

aobscan(aobItemCap,8B 4B 10 8B 53 14 03 CA 3B)
alloc(newmem,$100,aobItemCap)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(aobItemCap)

newmem:

code:
mov [ebx+10],3E7
mov ecx,[ebx+10]
mov edx,[ebx+14]
jmp return


aobItemCap:
jmp newmem
nop
return:

[DISABLE]

aobItemCap:
db 8B 4B 10 8B 53 14

unregistersymbol(aobItemCap)
dealloc(newmem)
mov [ebx+10],3E7 // Change this to whatever value you want
When you pickup an item with the Script activated, the current Item Capacity will raise to whatever value you put there.
Alright, I'll add your code to the roster.
Got also Items Addresses:

Item ID, Item Amount, Item Max, Item Max Bonus.


The Forest Mono.CT
(7.77 KiB) Downloaded 152 times

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: The Forest

Post by Marcus101RR » Mon May 08, 2017 2:48 am

@Kalas: Added to the roster, thank you!

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 83

Re: The Forest

Post by Kalas » Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 pm

[Mono Dissect]

PlayerStats
PhysicalStrengthData
LogControler
InventoryItem
FirstPersonCharacter

[Scripts]

Infinite Stamina
Infinite Health - Get Hit, Activate Script.
Infinite Energy
Infinite Fullness
Infinite Thirst
Infinite Campfire Burn - Light up a Campfire, Activate Script.
Instant Blueprint Craft - Place a Blueprint, Activate Script.


Old Releases wrote:
The Forest.CT
v0.50b // First Release.
(16.66 KiB) Downloaded 99 times

The Forest.CT
v0.50b // V2, Includes more features.
(41.26 KiB) Downloaded 113 times

The Forest.CT
V0.61C // Updated to latest version!
(28.35 KiB) Downloaded 417 times
Last edited by Kalas on Fri May 19, 2017 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: The Forest

Post by Marcus101RR » Fri May 19, 2017 5:05 pm

Kalas wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 pm
The Forest.CT



The Forest.CT



I added couple of other stuff too, you can add what you want to your Table :)


EDIT: New Table Added (V2)


LUA Feature, Open Game and open the Cheat Table and it will Auto Attach, also added two more in Mono Dissect.!
Added to the roster, note, your InventoryItem script prevents crafting, it has been marked RED in the table and the old dissect was left intact as this item editor still works while crafting.

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 83

Re: The Forest

Post by Kalas » Fri May 19, 2017 5:11 pm

Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:05 pm
Kalas wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 pm
The Forest.CT



The Forest.CT



I added couple of other stuff too, you can add what you want to your Table :)


EDIT: New Table Added (V2)


LUA Feature, Open Game and open the Cheat Table and it will Auto Attach, also added two more in Mono Dissect.!
Added to the roster, note, your InventoryItem script prevents crafting, it has been marked RED in the table and the old dissect was left intact as this item editor still works while crafting.
I honestly have no idea why it does that, but just have that Editor to edit cap and value and then disabling this Script will allow you to craft and whatever :)

PS: Edited my post and added a Table for V0.61C (viewtopic.php?p=7969#p7969)

User avatar
Marcus101RR
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:04 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: The Forest

Post by Marcus101RR » Fri May 19, 2017 5:39 pm

Kalas wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:11 pm
Marcus101RR wrote:
Fri May 19, 2017 5:05 pm
Kalas wrote:
Mon May 08, 2017 9:02 pm
The Forest.CT



The Forest.CT



I added couple of other stuff too, you can add what you want to your Table :)


EDIT: New Table Added (V2)


LUA Feature, Open Game and open the Cheat Table and it will Auto Attach, also added two more in Mono Dissect.!
Added to the roster, note, your InventoryItem script prevents crafting, it has been marked RED in the table and the old dissect was left intact as this item editor still works while crafting.
I honestly have no idea why it does that, but just have that Editor to edit cap and value and then disabling this Script will allow you to craft and whatever :)

PS: Edited my post and added a Table for V0.61C (viewtopic.php?p=7969#p7969)
I modified your original Dissect for items to use the removeitem event, additem i should say, which is when you collect atleast 1 item the addresses will always be up to date. In addition, your original one happens to take affect on other players in the server in some cases.

BigDogMaxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:29 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: The Forest

Post by BigDogMaxx » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:20 pm

you should add a script for light range and intensity \:

soveR666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:15 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: The Forest

Post by soveR666 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Any new cheat table update for version v0.62 of The Forest?

User avatar
Starkiller
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 43
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 5:32 am
Reputation: 1

Re: The Forest

Post by Starkiller » Sun Jul 02, 2017 6:53 pm

I just bought the game on sale i'd love a v62 as well ^^

User avatar
Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 449
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:49 am
Reputation: 83

Re: The Forest

Post by Kalas » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:14 am

@soveR666, @Starkiller - download/file.php?id=3343 works fine on latest build of the game.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BoehserOnkel, Ketoku, Majestic-12 [Bot], TJIREL