Watch_Dogs 1.06.329 (+5)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Watch_Dogs 1.06.329 (+5)

Post by STN »

Made by KalasWD

This table is only for Cheat Engine 6.5.1 or higher
Made for the DLC (Bad Blood), Should work on the Main Game (Not Tested)

Features List:

Infinite Money - Spend something and your current Money will be set to 9999999 instead of Subtracting.
Infinite Ammo - Set's the Total Ammo to 999
No Reload - Set's current CLIP in a weapon you currently use to 99 after you shoot
Infinite Battery - (Might not work after upgrading Battery Life) - TEST and let me know
Infinite SP (Skill Points) - Must have at least 1 Skill Point, After spending 1 Point the amount will be set to 99

NOTE:

This Table was made mainly for the DLC (Watch Dogs Bad Blood)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Watch_Dogs.CT
(13.18 KiB) Downloaded 1371 times

driftwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Watch_Dogs 1.06.329 (+5)

Post by driftwolf »

Again. Running 1.06.329 and NONE of the scripts work. Loading directly from UPlay.

Am I doing something wrong? Because this is the fourth (fifth?) table I've tried where none of the options actually work. For this one, NOTHING activates except the "Activate" script. Other checkboxes refuse to check.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

driftwolf wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 3:14 am
Again. Running 1.06.329 and NONE of the scripts work. Loading directly from UPlay.

Am I doing something wrong? Because this is the fourth (fifth?) table I've tried where none of the options actually work. For this one, NOTHING activates except the "Activate" script. Other checkboxes refuse to check.
Did you "hook" game in CheatEngine?
Few months ago, script worked fine.

driftwolf
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by driftwolf »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:16 pm
Did you "hook" game in CheatEngine?
Few months ago, script worked fine.
Other than starting game, starting cheatengine, selecting game process, and loading the appropriate table I don't know what other "hook" mechanism there might be.

That said, I did find a table that kinda-sorta worked for me on another site, at least enough to get rid of some of the minor annoyances and make the game more fun. As it seems to be a compilation of stuff I've found on this site, I don't feel too bad for sharing it here. Not everything worked, but enough.
Attachments
watch_dogs.CT
(30 KiB) Downloaded 526 times