Bastion [2020]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kemenner
Cheater
Cheater

Bastion [2020]

Post by kemenner »

I recently started playing Bastion and found out there were no currently working tables, so I decided to made my own and wanted to share it. The table is for the steam version of the game.

It contains pointers for the player and some playthrough stats. You can use the base addresses to dissect the structures and mess around.

It contains cheats for:

- God Mode. This cheat fails on some rare cases, for some reason the game refuses to "catch" the address to make the compare sometimes. This problem is exacerbated if you use cheat engine built in speedhack, almost like the address passed too fast trough the instruction.
- One Hit Kill
- Unlimited Ammo
- Unlimited Consumables. Sorry but I didn’t spend too much time perfecting this cheat and due to the way it works you can expect some unintended consequences (nothing game breaking but annoying nonetheless). Some problems I encountered were minor graphic bugs on some maps and some powers getting stuck in a loop (to resolve this issue deactivate the cheat) which means this cheat doesn’t work for some powers, like the hammer spinning one (forgot the name).

The table is far from perfect but I think it gets the job done (I finished the game twice and got all the achievements).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Bastion.CT
(456.27 KiB) Downloaded 939 times

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bastion [2020]

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

kemenner wrote:
Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:25 pm
Check offset 298 in the player struct. Easier way to do God mode.

Also, you can grab the player pointer at: GSGE.Code.Players.Player::handleInput+433 from ECX which is what this table does:
Bastion.CT
01-01-2021
Simple Pointer Table
(16.4 KiB) Downloaded 388 times

Just has a bunch of pointers to cheat variables and modifiers like damage taken/dealt or speed.

Josapr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Bastion [2020]

Post by Josapr »

Not sure if you'll see this, but it won't run for me. I'm on mac, but that shouldn't be it as everything else works. The error I get is with the main cheat file, and I get "The array of byte named getHealthFunction could not be found." What can I do to fix this?