z Cyberpunk 2077

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
aabw
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Cyberpunk 2077

Post by aabw »

everytime i try to use your table always crash :( flatline, what shoud i do?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Git gud

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

So here is a table for player coordinates (which are DOUBLE) and a table for player made waypoints on the map (which are FLOAT). Maybe Zanzer or someone on here can figure out a way of making some teleports or teleport to waypoint? Thanks! Cause its not liking long distances even when I stop the process and put in EXACT double values for XYZ that I was at.
Attachments
Player&Waypoint_cordinates.CT
Player and Waypoint Coordinates
(8.7 KiB) Downloaded 61 times

LSLee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by LSLee »

Cheat Engine corrupts the save file for some reason, at least it did to me everytime :/ Anyone know why?

crfrony
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by crfrony »

Whats ver 1,04 ? Thanks!

Paasei
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Paasei »

Hey all,

Is there a way to skip 1 part of a quest chain? I'm on a quest called "Chippin' In". Won't go into spoilers here, however, I am at a part where I have to wait for a phonecall from a certain someone "the next day". This sadly won't happen, no matter how many times I decide to use the in-game time skip. I found the character in the world that is supposed to make that phonecall and is floating in a bar somewhere, not really doint anything. I can talk with this character, but nothing about the quest.

This is probably not the right place to ask, but I figured the great guys that can create these tables might be capable and knowledgable to help me out here.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

Paasei wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:15 pm
Hey all,

Is there a way to skip 1 part of a quest chain? I'm on a quest called "Chippin' In". Won't go into spoilers here, however, I am at a part where I have to wait for a phonecall from a certain someone "the next day". This sadly won't happen, no matter how many times I decide to use the in-game time skip. I found the character in the world that is supposed to make that phonecall and is floating in a bar somewhere, not really doint anything. I can talk with this character, but nothing about the quest.

This is probably not the right place to ask, but I figured the great guys that can create these tables might be capable and knowledgable to help me out here.
try reloading your save

Idleworm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Idleworm »

Is there a way to unlock all possible crafting schematics?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

id like ignore level requirements while upgrading weapon/armor

Zircon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zircon »

could someone add "no fall damage" and "no cooldown" for quick hacks(like when you turn someone to cyberpsycho or suicide or faint etc) please?

fabiaville
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fabiaville »

i get an error trying to edit attributes: "error while scanning for AOB's: skills error: not all skills found" any1 know why i get this?

Malhavoc431
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Malhavoc431 »

Zircon wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:10 pm
could someone add "no fall damage" and "no cooldown" for quick hacks(like when you turn someone to cyberpsycho or suicide or faint etc) please?
I'd be down for a "No Quickhack Cooldown" option. As for the fall damage, you can try a trick I saw in a video (if they haven't patched it). Just crouch while sprinting right before going off an edge, so you do the slide animation. You take no fall damage if you go over the edge in that animation, no matter how high up you are. It is goofy and amusing as hell.

Zircon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Zircon »

Malhavoc431 wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:40 pm
Zircon wrote:
Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:10 pm
I'd be down for a "No Quickhack Cooldown" option. As for the fall damage, you can try a trick I saw in a video (if they haven't patched it). Just crouch while sprinting right before going off an edge, so you do the slide animation. You take no fall damage if you go over the edge in that animation, no matter how high up you are. It is goofy and amusing as hell.
hi thanks for the information
the problem is when you there are safety walls or when using fearlessrevolution's infinite double jumps you are in mid air you can't do that trick and it doesn't work 100% of the time^^

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Infinite Double Jumps (with the reinforced tendon Cyberware). (Added no Weapon Sway when aiming) As usual Zanzer can put this and ANYTHING I post here into his table. Everyone else just open this table and copy and paste the script into your main table.
Attachments
No_Weapon_Sway.CT
No Weapon Sway when Aiming
(2.58 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Inf_Double_jumps.CT
Infinite Double Jumps.
(2.57 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

yaodm2020
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yaodm2020 »

Hi Zanzer,
I really want to learn how to change the number of "weapon projectiles". Could you make the tutorial for making "Weapon Pointer" and "Override Weapon Properties" functions in your table? I am willing to pay for this tutorial.