Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Nomilh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [+16.5]

Post by Nomilh »

Thanks for this, do you plan on adding an Easy Crafting like in Zanzer table ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cholo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cholo »

Easy breach CTD as other have been saying here already. Good table so far otherwise.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

spiritsplice wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:31 pm
Latest patch broke easy breach. Game force closes.
Cholo wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 9:59 pm
Easy breach CTD as other have been saying here already. Good table so far otherwise.
How about downloading the latest table and checking that before dumbly posting it does not work? Read the main post where I specifically mention that I updated that exact script.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Swedish, thank you for your work. Loving the table so far. Is there a way you can freeze debuffs? For example, poison. Also would it be possible to apply poison to enemies? I know there's a breach you can do for it. I'm still on ACT 2. Saving Mitch and Scorpion right now. If I think of any cool ideas I'll throw them in this thread.

Greywolf6525
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Greywolf6525 »

Thanks so much for the cheat table.
Last edited by Greywolf6525 on Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by QuarryTen »

need4spd wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 8:32 am
How hard is it to make a one shot kill? Would you have to have it added to each gun you own?
Typically, you'd create a script that deals damage equivalent to the enemy's max health. Tons of videos about it.

Turtle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Turtle »

Just use zanzer's table to free craft an ultimate katana. I get 9000 dmg+ on each swing.

XOF69
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XOF69 »

thank you so much for the CT! just a quick question, how do i use the teleport feature?
i enable the option, but my V just floating around..

Criken956
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Criken956 »

Any way to make a script to enable the secret ending?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

XOF69 wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:19 am
thank you so much for the CT! just a quick question, how do i use the teleport feature?
i enable the option, but my V just floating around..
Enable it, save a position, recall to that position or select one that you have saved previously. Perhaps people can post a list of important locations that I can integrate into the next update since I included the options to save locations to a text file.

shoot123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoot123 »

Turtle wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 4:23 am
Just use zanzer's table to free craft an ultimate katana. I get 9000 dmg+ on each swing.
hey man..does your katana properties stick? if you craft it it surely stick doesnt it? i have not yet tried it but people are mentioning the weapon disspear when upgraded too much..?

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

Pistols in this game are way better without cheating. There are ways to get them reliably dealing 100K+ damage between perks and mods, and I've seen occasional criticals upwards of 1M. Mind you, I upgraded the ever-living **** out of that Legendary...

pigeon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pigeon »

Time of Day and script for adjusting throttle and brakes (plus, cruise control) for vehicles for those who playing this game on keyboard. Created on GOG version 1.05

Time:
could be freeze; changed to specific day time; rewind forward and backward.
Time freeze probably can affect some missions progress. By my tests it's seems like some missions events tends to specific day time, but still can't guarantee that playing, lets say, only at evening time will be ok. Also made script to display in-game time in cheat table, since I prefer to play without of minimap and I want to see current in-game time on the second screen. "In-Game Days After Start" showing just for fun. With active "Bypass" time won't be freeze, but you still can rewind and change it with hotkeys. In Debug you'll find actual time value. It's int and always goes up (even when you think that you rewind it backward). This value can be found in the game by going in the menu where you can rewind the time - scan for unknow 4bytes value - rewind forward by 1 hour - scan for "Increased value by ..." "3600" (1 hour equal to 3600 int) - don't leave this menu, just repeat the process couple more times and you'll end up with only one address.
You can see hotkeys for time edit in "Table Extras" in the bottom right corner of Cheat Engine. To modify them open "Time" script and scroll down until LUA part.

Soft Throttle and Brakes:
I just want to drive without of pain on the keyboard and mouse... So this script will freeze your current car speed (if it's lower than 5 kph/mph, than car will gently stop) and will make throttle and brakes works more gently. If you temporary want to use normal throttle/brakes, you can just hold Shift. Still there is some minor flaws, but so far I'm happy with the result by myself. Also it's disabling rotating back your camera automatically inside and outside of the car.

Because I'm sharing it once and won't update it after future game updates, feel free to do with this scripts whatever you want: modify; including in another tables; using as reference; using some parts of it and so on. Scripts still have some flaws and can by improved for better experience.
Attachments
Cyberpunk2077 1.05 GOG (Time, Soft Car Throttle and Brakes).CT
(26.99 KiB) Downloaded 39 times

shoot123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by shoot123 »

DixieFlatline wrote:
Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:26 am
Pistols in this game are way better without cheating. There are ways to get them reliably dealing 100K+ damage between perks and mods, and I've seen occasional criticals upwards of 1M. Mind you, I upgraded the ever-living **** out of that Legendary...
does your status need to be max to do that? the skill the attributes? does it require save and load for crafting?

Sapphire
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sapphire »

any chance the saved locations could not erase when you close the teleport menu it could be really nice