Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cholo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by Cholo »

Hey guys, been getting a strange issue and not sure if its because of this table or the game itself, but some missions where there is a skull icon enemy, they take FOREVER to kill, and the fact that they 1 or 2 shot me!

Playing on normal difficulty and my weapon DPS is around 150-200 so still very early into the game. One side mission in question is the Kirk one where I have to steal a van full of tech but there are at least 5 enemies to kill first.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Are the skull icon enemies just ridiculously spongy unless I have much higher DPS weapons?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Cholo wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:49 am
Hey guys, been getting a strange issue and not sure if its because of this table or the game itself, but some missions where there is a skull icon enemy, they take FOREVER to kill, and the fact that they 1 or 2 shot me!

Playing on normal difficulty and my weapon DPS is around 150-200 so still very early into the game. One side mission in question is the Kirk one where I have to steal a van full of tech but there are at least 5 enemies to kill first.

Is anyone else having the same issue? Are the skull icon enemies just ridiculously spongy unless I have much higher DPS weapons?
You're new to games huh? Skull usually means "way out of your league, stay away". Go to a different area where quests aren't marked "extremely difficult", and come back later when you grow up.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Got this table for Easy Breach and it just crashes my game as soon as I select something.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

heir wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:27 am
Got this table for Easy Breach and it just crashes my game as soon as I select something.
Works perfectly on mine. Update Cheat Engine.

heir
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by heir »

Have the latest cheat engine, already.

AuroraKet
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AuroraKet »

Just to make sure it's been said recently, big thanks again to aSwedishMagyar for making and continually improving this table. :)

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:47 am
heir wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 4:27 am
Works perfectly on mine. Update Cheat Engine.
Works a treat here too. Might be clicking the script on before you're completely loaded into the game? Or worse, while you're in Johnny's skullspace?

Might want to try getting into the minigame before turning the script on. If that hates on you, check your install and your gear. Might be one of those, choom. If you're running 1.03, that'd do it too.

Ultor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ultor »

Hi, I'm trying to delete a weapon added using the console, out of ignorance I used a quest weapon preset, so it's impossible to destroy it, throw it away or sell it
I used this command to add the weapon:

Code: Select all

player.inventory.addItem(Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington,1)
Of course, I tried with command line:

player.inventory.removeItem(Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington,1) 
I thought of using the inventory editor in some cheat tables, but the weapon is not referenced, I think it needs the hash, I'm talkink about something like

dq 000000000181345A // Items.RareMaterial1
But for the "Items.Preset_Q001_Lexington" => Dying Night.

If someone have an idea :)

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

gideon25 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:09 am
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:24 pm
Any chance at getting an inventory editor like making armor pieces legendary etc
Well you can search (float) for DPS or (float) money it cost in the Crafting and the Upgrading menu for various weapons (just change weapon and search a few times exact value) and dissect structure and look and see the weapon/item stuff (may have to open a few of the pointers there though). I opened one pointer and saw several numbers and one was for slots. The code to script it is in WriteByteMem and shared addresses so you will have to backtrace and filter..and of course figure out in the structure where the specific stats are and how to change them...if its possible to that way. Also you can search for DPS or Armor exact value (float) in the mod adding menu and I think it does the same. Don't have time myself to do it :P
So i tried doing this, i was able to find the exact location you mention, where the selected items slot data is stored, but i can't seem to change it in any meaningful way, could you go over how exactly you could accomplish this? Seriously the only thing i want in all of CP77 right now is to be able to wear clothes that i like the look of, and allow them to have 3-4 mod slots. i've already spent hours trying to make this work and you seem to have gotten it to :(

my issue lies in backtracing, i wasnt able to figure out how to get each indivudal items data from the selected items data, i just don't have the experience/knowledge to do this, i'll keep at it, im not asking you to make a table with aob scans and everything, just some clarifications of exactly what to do, im struggling hard here lol

Toron
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toron »

I'm looking for a way to change the number of Mod-slots on Items. It would be nice to use Outfits you like and still have the same possibilities.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Toron wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:11 pm
I'm looking for a way to change the number of Mod-slots on Items. It would be nice to use Outfits you like and still have the same possibilities.
Seconding this, i've been beating my head at the console/cheat engine trying to figure out a way.

be it spawning legendary items or legendary crafting recipies, changing mod slots on items or finding a way to up mod effectiveness, i'm drawing a blank. it certainly _is_ possible, though. im just not experienced enough to do it. being able to set 4mod slots to a selected items would literally solve one of my biggest issues instantly, id be grateful for the help

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

item swap would be great, modding tools are out i was gonna poke around the game files but cannot get the thing to even run.

beginning to think weapons but for iconic ones are rng and can have w/e rarity but clothes are hard limited to a tier and etc? if so probably need mods to tackle clothing.

i want to swap the one ugly plastic legendary trench to the plasaide skin trench. get some slots and a nice coat. games really irking me with the clothing system or lack of it.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:15 pm
Toron wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:11 pm
Seconding this, i've been beating my head at the console/cheat engine trying to figure out a way.

be it spawning legendary items or legendary crafting recipies, changing mod slots on items or finding a way to up mod effectiveness, i'm drawing a blank. it certainly _is_ possible, though. im just not experienced enough to do it. being able to set 4mod slots to a selected items would literally solve one of my biggest issues instantly, id be grateful for the help

I can't check atm but have you identified the addresses for the slots of an item? are they in a single integer(one address containing total number of slots) or does each slot have its own address? if the latter and maybe even the former, it's possible that there is a integrity check preventing you from editing the number of slots.

beybus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by beybus »

Would it be possible to reset the attribute points with this table?

Archtarius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Archtarius »

iicecube wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:44 pm
baubaum wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:14 pm
iicecube wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:51 pm
Does anyone success scan up the RAM to increase the numbers?
Found RAM to be a (3 actually) float 100 so it's probably a percentage.
Sorry but I can't do anything with this. Basic search is my skill limit.
Okay thank I found how to add RAM with recovery into my toon and also did found some other nice stats in it as well like armor/crit/crit-dam. As well as Max weight and the 5 basic char stats value.
This table doesnt work for me, i really need a stat editor and i cant find any working one