Cyberpunk 2077 [Patch 2.01]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Solgath
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Cyberpunk 2077 [GOG]

Post by Solgath »

if i may request something, it would be multipliers, like xp, credits, and such, even crafting materials, so it just increases progress slightly, but not like the full blown "max everything and be a god" option, thanks as always for the amazing tables :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

penguinengine
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by penguinengine »

Thanks for making this!

Would you please consider adding a "noclip" function as there are some bugged areas/items/objects that seem accessbile only via noclip?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Ok I'm confused, what is the Get Inventory/Populate option supposed to do?

AegonVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AegonVI »

Thank you so much. Working as intended.

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

ashuraman wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:13 pm
Takagi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:09 pm
Little update on testing. It looks like health / stamina script makes at least one cyberpsycho (Anna Nox) immortal. Tried twice and every time when she got enough damage (about half of her bar, I think) her health bar just disappeared. Disabling the script and manually freezing the HP / stamina pointers fixed the problem. Not really a big trouble, but... you know. Just sharing the info :)
And this table has said pointers right?
Yep, those are all there (the second option).

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Takagi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:30 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Takagi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:09 pm
Little update on testing. It looks like health / stamina script makes at least one cyberpsycho (Anna Nox) immortal. Tried twice and every time when she got enough damage (about half of her bar, I think) her health bar just disappeared. Disabling the script and manually freezing the HP / stamina pointers fixed the problem. Not really a big trouble, but... you know. Just sharing the info :)
Yeah i saw it since the game finally finished downloading for me. However they don't seem to be working for me. I'm using the steam version by the way not the GOG one but people have said this table also works for the steam version. Doesn't seem to be true

Takagi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Takagi »

ashuraman wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:38 pm
Takagi wrote:
ashuraman wrote:

Yeah i saw it since the game finally finished downloading for me. However they don't seem to be working for me. I'm using the steam version by the way not the GOG one but people have said this table also works for the steam version. Doesn't seem to be true
Weird. Tried Steam version a second ago. Works like a charm. You may need to take some damage first, but otherwise everything works fine. The only bad thing about those pointers is that, unlike script, you'll die from falling. Which is annoying if you like cutting your ways in the city. Aside from that, Steam version works fine with this table in my case.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Takagi wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:51 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Takagi wrote:

Weird. Tried Steam version a second ago. Works like a charm. You may need to take some damage first, but otherwise everything works fine. The only bad thing about those pointers is that, unlike script, you'll die from falling. Which is annoying if you like cutting your ways in the city. Aside from that, Steam version works fine with this table in my case.
Also regarding the infinite atribute points, i need to have some already for that to work right?

AegonVI
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AegonVI »

ashuraman wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:55 pm
Takagi wrote:
ashuraman wrote:

Also regarding the infinite atribute points, i need to have some already for that to work right?
I haven't tried with no Attributes points.
But, it worked with only 1 Points perfectly.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

AegonVI wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:58 pm
ashuraman wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:55 pm
Takagi wrote:

I haven't tried with no Attributes points.
But, it worked with only 1 Points perfectly.
Gotcha, i had none when i tried it, silly me

DixieFlatline
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DixieFlatline »

i3lank wrote:
Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:32 pm
Is there any way to be able to just respec attribute points? I don't want to have infinite points or anything, I just wanna make all my attributes back to 3 and have the points I put in back. Is this possible without some long ass way to do it?
The in-game respec mechanic is a shard you can buy at 2nd Amendment for a hundred-thousand eddis. If you need to remove the cheated-in points, you're probably boned

Edit: If there's a pointer for how many points you've got overall, it would be possible to use the respec shard, reduce the number of points to what you should have, disable the pointer and carry on about your day.

Maybe a "set total attribute/perk points" set of pointers wouldn't be amiss? Or an XP multiplier script for skills?

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks for your work on this! :)

Any chance of you looking at getting Slow Time (very handy in gun battles) and a Dialogue Timer Freeze (the timer that occasionally appears during dialogue)?

Thanks

frivolousam
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by frivolousam »

Need XP multiplier for skills and character level please. Not sure about street cred; I have a suspicion more streed cred levels could bombard us with new side quests and shit instead of progressively getting them/fixers calling V etc.

akensai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by akensai »

Table works fine on Steam by the way. Little bit of issue with perk/att script lagging the game, but you disable it and game is fine. Basically, just don't use it outside of actually increasing them.
You should count it as working for both. Seems to be the same.

Dadjoke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dadjoke »

Would a unlock all blueprints thing be possible?