Last Epoch EA 0.9+ (Steam)...

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Last Epoch EA 0.9+ (Steam)...

Post by Darkedone02 »

cheats I used works so far.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

manfightdemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by manfightdemon »

How to get passive points? everything works on table except passive. i maybe doing something wrong. anyone?

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

manfightdemon wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:41 am
How to get passive points? everything works on table except passive. i maybe doing something wrong. anyone?
Just tested and working fine.
some notes:
- if you enabling it when having the passive menu already open.. close it first and re-open
- same as for Mastery: Unspend = Total Points - Spend Points
so if you still don't get unspend points, higher the "# Passive Points"

manfightdemon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by manfightdemon »

Toga wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:03 am
manfightdemon wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 1:41 am
Just tested and working fine.
some notes:
- if you enabling it when having the passive menu already open.. close it first and re-open
- same as for Mastery: Unspend = Total Points - Spend Points
so if you still don't get unspend points, higher the "# Passive Points"
i been trying since yesterday. Everything work fine but no passive point. and i did everything nothing changes.

edit: my game is bug by active passive menu and store any item on my stash the passive points works.
thank you

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ good to read it's working for you now

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

most of the updates was just bug fixing and visual updates on icons and other elements.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

noticed
but i still need to make a new snapshot of it which is time consuming
ah well we'll see

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

For the No Fracture alone, this table is a godsend. I remember playing earlier versions and quickly came to hate the crafting system because of that one system. The rest of it was enjoyable, but the fracture aspect sucked a lot of the fun out of trying to craft items.

I look forward to trying out all the other cheats of course. The auto-pickup of gear is one I'll probably always have on. I don't know how many times I had to pause and look for the loot after I killed mobs.

So thank you to everyone who has worked on helping to create the table as it stands now.

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

^ thank you for your kind words
"no fracture" is absolute by now they changed it into something worse ( imo )
potentials.... but we found a (not that good) solution for it... hope you like that one also

fyi we aint into this crafting system also so hope it worls for those who are using it

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Still fiddling around with all the changes to the game since last time. But, being able to restore crafting potential helps a LOT.

I remember manually (it was a nightmare) tracking down the runes. IE so I didnt have to rely on the shops for fracture runes quite so much. I wasn't able to create runes i didn't have, but I was able to set the number of runes. More of a casual sort on fiddling around with cheat engine. I have no idea how to code it via script, but if memory serves, the runes were stored as either 2 byte or 4 byte (memory is hazy and they may have changed how its stored since then). I'm going to poke my nose in and see if the runes are still easy to "find". Even if nobody wants to put it into the table (as I saw messy's comment on it elsewhere), knowing how to find it may help the folks who are willing to try and do some digging.

I've tested the god mode, the damage mod stuff, the gold, the unlimited shards, the xp multiplier and the unlocked slots. All of them work fine so far. Not sure about the "all the shards" one on whether I just missed a step or its just not working. Going to try it again later and see if it was a brain fart on my end or not).

Even if some of them don't end up working for one reason or another, its still good the table exists. Some is better than none of course.

If I find any that crash the game, of course I'll post the details. But so far, no crashes (knock on wood).

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

^ runes & glyphs are 32 bits / DWORD / 4 bytes

* note * that _items is a dynamic list of Item[x] and pointers in that list aren't always valid.

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Messy, I of course am bowing down to the pro (you) in this matter. I just brought it up about trying to find the 'basics' for runes/ glyphs as sometimes I've needed to find stuff not covered in tables. Sometimes its minor things, sometimes its more critical.

Since I made that post, I found (several pages back) that someone created a save game editor (it's not perfect, but it does the job). One of the options in that editor of course is runes & glyphs.

The specifics are of course interesting. Just like how I saw a glitch with another table and was able to replicate it. It was thankfully just visual, but I reported it to the table maker in case it wasn't. He fixed it and explained what caused it in the first place.

So, if it sounded like I was asking for them in the table or how to find them, I wasn't. Sorry if it came across that way. You already said it was too messy of a job (pun intended) to put into the table. And of course, in this matter, you're the pro, I'm the amateur!

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Kentda wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:20 pm
Hey there,
There's absolutely no need to take yourself down or to bow ...
I think there's misinterpretation somewhere.
I readed your comment and thought to show the info about those runes etc...
Not for showing off just sharing stuff.
Any questions welcome, if i have time i try to help.

regards.

ps. yep i've heard good things about the savegame editor by Ash06.

ModEngine
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ModEngine »

My small table
Attachments
GameAssembly.CT
(2.84 KiB) Downloaded 366 times

Kapten
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kapten »

First of all - GREAT table! Thanks a bunch for your hard work!

Second; is it possible, with the current settings or implementing new ones, to modify the drop rate for runes/glyphs?