Outer Wilds table by Igromanru

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Outer Wilds table by Igromanru

Post by igromanru »

Fixed the table for the latest game version 1.1.13.
Make sure to use Cheat Engine v7.2 or higher.
Lord Blade wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 6:08 pm
So a question... does this table "stop time"? Or just stop the auto-nova?
Cause I know things are apparently based on time progression. So can I let time go, then freeze it, get something done, then let it flow again?
To be honest. I can't remember. You have to figure it out on your own.
Read hints I left in the table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Outer Wilds table by Igromanru

Post by igromanru »

I'm currently revisiting the game and decided to polish the table.
Like my latest tables the CT has now a version number (2.0), offsets for pointers and few scripts are automatically pulled from mono interface and scripts are reworked to not have any hard coded offsets or addresses that could change. Even though the game is finished for a long time already and rarely gets any updates, the table will most likely work with an older version or any future update or DLC.
Few new scripts are inside as well. I can't remember if I've even played the Echoes of the Eye DLC, but I'll do it and maybe add something useful.

Also I gave again a closer look how the time flow works in the game and wrote down it as "Hints" in the main post.
Freezing time is simply not possible, or to be more precise would require too much effort to be worth it. Most explorations can be done while the supernova trigger is frozen and at the end it's really completely against the point of the whole game.