Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Send
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by Send »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:33 pm
SendMe wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:29 pm
Updated Orlog pointer.

Password: fearlessrevolution
Why would you put it in a zipped folder and not either a table or code format?
One more step for scrapers. Tired of FRF content being re-uploaded to other sites for the ad money. I've been archiving my uploads since joining, to include instructions and linkbacks to the forum.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

Do you guys know if 1.04 broke functions? I tried today and a bunch of scripts are dead. Just me or is it a thing?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

pequenovitor wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:59 am
Do you guys know if 1.04 broke functions? I tried today and a bunch of scripts are dead. Just me or is it a thing?
AOBs changed, I'm in the process of updating.

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

Could you make a script so that altars do not require a sacrifice? My altar in Essex does not want to accept iron, although I have more than I need

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

Oh! Thaks @aSwedishMagyar, already working perfectly. Quick question: is the "runes" section of the inventory not available yet or am I doing something wrong? Figured out this game is all about collecting the runes for builds, can't wait to see what you do with it. Thanks again!

Malcroine
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Malcroine »

Why don't working inventory scripts?
Last edited by Malcroine on Sun Nov 29, 2020 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grand310
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Grand310 »

Is there anyway to delete duplicate item due bug?

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

Hey, is anyone else having trouble with the Orlog pointers since patch 1.0.4? I can enable the "Orlog Related Scripts" portion but not "Get Player Stats" or "Get Enemy Stats". It was working fine with the previous tables and patch 1.0.2.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

axellslade wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:25 am
Hey, is anyone else having trouble with the Orlog pointers since patch 1.0.4? I can enable the "Orlog Related Scripts" portion but not "Get Player Stats" or "Get Enemy Stats". It was working fine with the previous tables and patch 1.0.2.
Did you download the latest table? Also, that scripts AOB did not change, only the offset for the favor did.

axellslade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by axellslade »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:52 am

Did you download the latest table? Also, that scripts AOB did not change, only the offset for the favor did.
Nevermind: restarting the game and the table worked after two tries. No idea what caused it.

GK133
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GK133 »

Damage multiplier request

Poring2499
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Poring2499 »

GK133 wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:54 am
Damage multiplier request
Me too, In another trainer or cheat like "One hit kill" or something like that. When activate it work with ai as well not work for player only. It that possible to multiplier stat or edit player stat?

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

im not new to using ct files, been doing it for a while. but im having trouble with every table ive tried so far including this one. For this one (the latest nov 27 version), when i try to activate inventory scripts, i get

Code: Select all

Array of Byte not found: 8B02488BF189 
Array of Byte not found: 448B8AA400000044 
Array of Byte not found: 442BC0448903750C418BD7
When i try to 'initialize' on sunbeams v1.4 table from his (currently locked) thread, i get

Code: Select all

aob_to_VersionString not found
im using ultimate version of game purchased directly from ubisoft, launched through uplay client. Im sure im just making some mistake, ill probably regret posting this but im at a loss right now. any friendly guidance would be welcome. thanks for all the work you put into making these, i know you dont wanna have to offer support too :?

EDIT: Found this post with detailed steps: (ive never used additional files aside from the *.ct) .. didnt realize, ill give this a shot
Spoiler
fabiaville wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:36 am
archilles89 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:34 am
Hi, sorry for the noob question. I tried looking for answers but its scattered throughout the forum and I can't get a clear enough guide on how to get the inventory editor to work. Can someone help me setting up the Inventory related scripts? I can't get it to work.
1. download the cheat table and the zip containing the 3 txt files(zip is password protected. password is under the download link).
2. create the folder "valhalla" where the cheattable is and place the 3 txt files there.
3. open the table and start the game
4. enable inventory script, get inventory and enable whatever item type you wish to edit.
5. open inventory in game.
6. you can now edit.

note that only a limited amount of hashes are in the default text files.

EDIT 2: ok so i tried it again using these steps, but still get the same "Array of Byte not found" for those 3. Maybe i need to use the ACValhalla_print-item-hashes.CT to generate my own text files with hashes? all im rly trying to do is edit the stone and leather

EDIT 3: I think my problem is this is the first time ive used cheattables for a brand new game.. with odyssey, origins, witcher 3, etc.. by the time i played the games they were all several years old already, so i suspect that means the tables were very well developed and less crude. just a thought. Ok so anyways, now im gonna try dumping my hashes with the ACValhalla_print-item-hashes.CT file and see if that helps

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

dna wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:09 am
First off, don't come to this thread and complain about not being able to activate Sunbeams table just because he locked the topic. It's not my problem, and I can guarantee that it works on my end so it can only be user error.

Second, follow directions and stop pretending that you have to do a ton of work like "generate my own text files".

Third, read the topic title.

urthor
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by urthor »

So what's the story with Roman Artifacts? Is there really a bug if you boost them or does it work out just fine?