Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
monadPhilip
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by monadPhilip »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm
So for all of you having problems with enabling the Get Inventory script, I'm not going to help you. The reason being is that I see over 100 people have only downloaded the CT and not the zip file with the required .txt files. If you are too inept to read 20 words that tell you where to put the folder then I can't help you.
I 100% sure I did it already! but this is remind me something, the floded, well, its upper floder, I've name it with Chinese characte, does it support it?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

How would I go about finding the hash of a specific piece of gear? Printing the hashes just gives me a ton with no idea how to tell what is what. I want to remove a piece of armor. Yet another inventory glitch in this game. Every time I upgrade it, I get a duplicate Huntsman Armor.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:00 pm
How would I go about finding the hash of a specific piece of gear? Printing the hashes just gives me a ton with no idea how to tell what is what. I want to remove a piece of armor. Yet another inventory glitch in this game. Every time I upgrade it, I get a duplicate Huntsman Armor.
Here is few full hashes. Unfortunately I only have hash for Superior Huntsman Armor
Currently there is no other way, than bruteforce and checking whats what...

Edit: this list contains all hashes as of version 1.0.4
Last edited by eTheBlack on Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:08 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:00 pm
Here are few hashes. Unfortunately I only have hash for Superior Huntsman Armor
Currently there is no other way, than bruteforce and checking whats what...
Well..that had every piece besides the one I needed unfortunately haha. Its the chest piece thats causing me an issue. I appreciate the list though! Gave me a few quest items I can now get rid of. Cheers!

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

Thanks guys, for the great post.

I would imagine it's not trivial, but I was wondering if we could expect the "complete map pack" hack this time around like in Odyssey. It seems like now more than ever it's a must considering the abilities aren't earned anymore but found and since the gear is placed, not random.

Just wondering if it's a possibility this time around and putting my two cents in regarding what would be great to have sooner than later. But appreciating your hard work as always and thankful for the table!

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

Just had a thought on the subject after posting: there's a feature now called the cartographer that acts KINDA like a "map pack" if not for the fact that you have to explore the whole area before he allows you to buy the maps with the locations for stuff. Maybe it would be easier to just remove that particular check from him than to mess around with the store? Anyway, just a thought. It just sucks having an in-game store, man.... All these years and I'm still not over it.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:47 pm
Well..that had every piece besides the one I needed unfortunately haha. Its the chest piece thats causing me an issue. I appreciate the list though! Gave me a few quest items I can now get rid of. Cheers!
Here: 0x000001B91B7CEA6D

Had 2 of them, guess I just skipped them :D

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

eTheBlack wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:46 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:47 pm
Here: 0x000001B91B7CEA6D

Had 2 of them, guess I just skipped them :D
Awesome, thanks! =)

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:11 pm
Hi sir,when i tried to enable inventory related scripts i get "Array of Byte not found: 442BC0448903750C418BD7 " msg erro in lua engine,dont know how to proceed now

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

chrisreddot3 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:25 pm
Hi sir,when i tried to enable inventory related scripts i get "Array of Byte not found: 442BC0448903750C418BD7 " msg erro in lua engine,dont know how to proceed now
Don't use Sunbeam's table at the same time as mine. We hook at the same spot. Other than that, I can't help you because it works just fine for me and several others who have been commenting here.

chrisreddot3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chrisreddot3 »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:43 pm
Don't use Sunbeam's table at the same time as mine. We hook at the same spot. Other than that, I can't help you because it works just fine for me and several others who have been commenting here.
im not using sunbeam's table,i downloaded YOUR last table sir,and tried to enable inventory...and can't get to work here,standard version of the game,uplay,not uplay+

Rorschach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rorschach »

Can anyone give a complete tutorial to use the hashid above, I tried it all afternoon yesterday, but no progress. I can only scan my existing inventory and modify the quantity. I want to operate weapons or equipment. Is there any good way?

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

Rorschach wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:35 am
Can anyone give a complete tutorial to use the hashid above, I tried it all afternoon yesterday, but no progress. I can only scan my existing inventory and modify the quantity. I want to operate weapons or equipment. Is there any good way?
Here you go: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Rorschach
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rorschach »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:57 am
Rorschach wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:35 am
Here you go: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor
I have been paying attention, and I hope to have a similar inventory editor like the above work, not only to obtain the equipment that needs to be spent, but also to modify my existing ones.

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

I forgot to add it but in the addLocation() function in 'Enable Teleport Related Scripts', add this just before the return:

Code: Select all

local locationsCount = getCount(locationsTable)
locationsTable[locationsCount+1] = saveLocation
This allows you to keep a running list while in-game of places you may want to return to. They will also get saved to the text file so there's no worry of not having them later.