GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Post by i3lank »

germannoob19 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:06 am
emoisback wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:01 pm
germannoob19 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:18 pm

aight mb sry ^^ i thought u just need alot of electrum ^^
i hate to run atot atm with the bug that sometimes no monster spawning..

change enemyhp to 50 or 100, so they wont die at spawn...
ty for the tip, works well now [Link]
edit for u all guys : after trial 100 are no rewards anymore aka no keys and no chests to open.
Yeah, we've known that for a long time. I don't think they planned for people to get to 100, but I don't mean they didn't plan for it to go to 100, I think they never tried getting it to go to 100+ because to do that legit without hacks would take... a lot of effort/time/skill. I think it is just a fuckup in their code somewhere that stops the spawns because of the number 100.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

stitans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stitans »

what about the Resources (Materials) can those be modified?

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Hmmm, I wonder... Is there a way to raise an enemy's HP after it dies so that you can kill it multiple times for more loot? Would be great for a boss like the Nyak Summoner, as you don't perform a finisher on him and since he's a boss, he drops good loot.

Really, I'm just looking for a way to get infinite loot at this point. Would be cool if we could open the same chest multiple times or something. :3

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

Aceofgods wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:29 pm
Hmmm, I wonder... Is there a way to raise an enemy's HP after it dies so that you can kill it multiple times for more loot? Would be great for a boss like the Nyak Summoner, as you don't perform a finisher on him and since he's a boss, he drops good loot.

Really, I'm just looking for a way to get infinite loot at this point. Would be cool if we could open the same chest multiple times or something. :3
stitans wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:02 pm
For resources. I did find the keys in the trials as a float number. It came back with 3 addresses. I modified all 3 and it worked. One of the addresses changed when you changed one of the others. The last one never changed but i changeded it manulayy anyway incase it was need for something It was real easy to find. I was able to find it by floor 4.

As for infinite loot. Do you know about how to endlessly farm a Dreamstone? What you do is go to one of the ones that has multiple boss at the end and kill 3 of the 4 pick up loot and abandon the mission and just go in again for no costs at all. You get 3 bosses worth of loot for a not much time spent and it never costs more unless you kill that last boss.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

emoisback wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 4:29 pm
Cheat Table Download V4
GodVall(Inf HP,SkillNoCD, inf ArchonFury, Shield Throw, EasyKill).CT
Its my first time release CT after couple years didnt make any.
if there is a bug / not working feature , u can contact me here, ill try to fix it.

Hope you Enjoy!!!
Time for V5, and could you add back that unlimited skill points cheat?

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:12 am
Aceofgods wrote:

As for infinite loot. Do you know about how to endlessly farm a Dreamstone? What you do is go to one of the ones that has multiple boss at the end and kill 3 of the 4 pick up loot and abandon the mission and just go in again for no costs at all. You get 3 bosses worth of loot for a not much time spent and it never costs more unless you kill that last boss.
Yes, yes. I know about the Dreamstone farming, and I would love to be farming Dreamstones because they are much funner, but I need Twin Dragons and the Sword of Dominance for very specific rolls. Tower weapons ONLY COME FROM TOWER.

As much as I love farming bosses and dreamstones, I would have literally 0% chance of getting what I need from doing them. I need a way to farm the Tower that doesn't make my eyes bleed from the terrible drop rate.

The information about the keys being Float is good though. I was checking the various bytes. I'm not exactly a pro with cheat engine. Super appreciative of people like emoisback for making tables like this. Cheers! :)

cevelt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cevelt »

Chaos5061 wrote:
Aceofgods wrote:

stitans wrote:
For resources. I did find the keys in the trials as a float number. It came back with 3 addresses. I modified all 3 and it worked. One of the addresses changed when you changed one of the others. The last one never changed but i changeded it manulayy anyway incase it was need for something It was real easy to find. I was able to find it by floor 4.

Could u provide the script u made for the float I found the values before but could get them to stick

stitans
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stitans »

Aceofgods wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:25 am
Chaos5061 wrote:
Aceofgods wrote:

Yes, yes. I know about the Dreamstone farming, and I would love to be farming Dreamstones because they are much funner, but I need Twin Dragons and the Sword of Dominance for very specific rolls. Tower weapons ONLY COME FROM TOWER.

As much as I love farming bosses and dreamstones, I would have literally 0% chance of getting what I need from doing them. I need a way to farm the Tower that doesn't make my eyes bleed from the terrible drop rate.

The information about the keys being Float is good though. I was checking the various bytes. I'm not exactly a pro with cheat engine. Super appreciative of people like emoisback for making tables like this. Cheers! :)
so for the resources .. no way to have the materials changed, like the orbs of creation, orbs of oblivion, orb of eternity ?

Chaos5061
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Chaos5061 »

cevelt wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:42 am
Chaos5061 wrote:
Aceofgods wrote:

stitans wrote:

Could u provide the script u made for the float I found the values before but could get them to stick
Sorry I'm one of those people who can sometimes find values for things but I have no idea how to get the code to work for other people or work between turning the game off and on and having to find it again. Shoot sometimes I can't even find what I'm looking for or if I do it bugs out. Take my recent experience of trying to find health in D2:LoD. Found it but it was really buggy and for some reason only worked for mobs hitting me and not trapped chests and also the mob part only worked half the time.

RaxeIe
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RaxeIe »

can anyone make a video on how to use the cheat table to get unlimited skill points?

Falconator
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Falconator »

anyway to get superspeed?

germannoob19
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by germannoob19 »

RaxeIe wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:02 am
can anyone make a video on how to use the cheat table to get unlimited skill points?

Aceofgods
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Aceofgods »

Someone made a datamined site of all the item information in the game. One step closer to making our own loot! [Link]

TheChaosBeing
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by TheChaosBeing »

Cant get easy kill to work... grrr tried a bunch of versions too...

testuser
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by testuser »

People who are facing issues with the max Skill Points, after you find the addresses with either 4 or 5 skill points spent, wait for a few secs since most of the addresses change except few depending on the total addresses found using the above value. Then change one of them of try all of them. Thanks for emoisback, Agasio for CT :) . Was anyone able to find a way to change the keys, since I did try but couldnt lock on the addresses so far.