GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: GodFall ( Epic Game Store )

Post by MzJ »

Thanks for the efforts thus far, was hoping this game would get some attention. Is it possible to add a option for Skill points & Electrum?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

MzJ wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:25 pm
Thanks for the efforts thus far, was hoping this game would get some attention. Is it possible to add a option for Skill points & Electrum?
As far as I know, Electrum, Crafting mats, XP & Skills are all server-sided.
Even if you manage to change them (which is possible) the next time you will load your character, for example switching characters or re-launching the game, It will reset what you did because it will load what was registered on the server.

I tried and managed to change the XP & Electrum but as soon as I reloaded my character, it was reset.
Also, if you trick the game for higher XP, although you can see the level up animation; because the server didn't recognize you as leveled up, it won't give you skill points.

At least that's my theory on this.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

bonzay0 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:37 pm
MzJ wrote:
Even if you manage to change them (which is possible) the next time you will load your character, for example switching characters or re-launching the game, It will reset what you did because it will load what was registered on the server.

I tried and managed to change the XP & Electrum but as soon as I reloaded my character, it was reset.
Also, if you trick the game for higher XP, although you can see the level up animation; because the server didn't recognize you as leveled up, it won't give you skill points.

As for not giving skill points..how many levels did you get? Because playing legit, you don't get skill points every level. I hit level 3 yesterday and only had 1 skill point. Maybe it does give them but you just didn't get high enough to obtain one.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

bonzay0 wrote:
MzJ wrote:

I see thanks. I was kinda expecting this already since like you said, some stuff are probably server sided and the game is always online.

Btw, is it possible to have the infinite duration and northern/southern technique cooldowns as separate options? They seem to be activated immediately after i checked the 2nd script box(Archon fury & Skill North & South No Cooldown).

Also a fast cooldown/no cooldown option for shield would be great too if possible.

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:13 pm

As for not giving skill points..how many levels did you get? Because playing legit, you don't get skill points every level. I hit level 3 yesterday and only had 1 skill point. Maybe it does give them but you just didn't get high enough to obtain one.

I wasn't really playing so I haven't even unlocked the "north/south" thingy.
But I did test a lot of the changes when leveling from level 1 to 2 and to 3 and now even to 4.

When playing legit, you should have 3 skill points in level 4. I changed my XP to a couple of different values, even tried to change it to just before a level up and kill a monster.

You don't gain any skill point by doing that, which means the server is responsible to follow your XP progress.

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

MzJ wrote:
bonzay0 wrote:
MzJ wrote:

I see thanks. I was kinda expecting this already since like you said, some stuff are probably server sided and the game is always online.

Btw, is it possible to have the infinite duration and northern/southern technique cooldowns as separate options? They seem to be activated immediately after i checked the 2nd script box(Archon fury & Skill North & South No Cooldown).

Also a fast cooldown/no cooldown option for shield would be great too if possible.
There is option to set it On / Off on V2 CT...There is shield no cooldown, you can see first post please..

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

bonzay0 wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:24 pm
NumberXer0 wrote:

I wasn't really playing so I haven't even unlocked the "north/south" thingy.
But I did test a lot of the changes when leveling from level 1 to 2 and to 3 and now even to 4.

When playing legit, you should have 3 skill points in level 4. I changed my XP to a couple of different values, even tried to change it to just before a level up and kill a monster.

You don't gain any skill point by doing that, which means the server is responsible to follow your XP progress.
Huh..maybe its a difficulty thing? Or I'm glitched then. I have 1 point at level 3, even after resetting.

MzJ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MzJ »

emoisback wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:27 pm
MzJ wrote:
bonzay0 wrote:

There is option to set it On / Off on V2 CT...There is shield no cooldown, you can see first post please..
Sorry what i meant is, as soon as i turn on the second script, all 3 options actually activates(Inf archon fury, easy kill & north/south cooldown). Since its already turn on just by checking the script's main header, i can't turn them off individually on the sub headers. Anyone else getting this issue or am i doing something wrong here lol.

Also i don't see the inf shield throw option on the V2 table.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

you change the 1 to a zero to turn off

bonzay0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bonzay0 »

MzJ wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:57 pm
Open the script "Archon Fury & Skill North & South No Cooldown"
and change the lines that contain the labels from 1 to 0 like so:

And click ok. Make sure the script isn't activated before doing that.

And as timechaos69 said, if you want to activate or deactivate it, just change the values 0/1. (in the cheat table after activating the script).

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

its automatic active but you can click it and change it to off...yeah there is no shield menu but it included into Easy Kill using F...
Last edited by emoisback on Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

Can we edit the XP output of monsters? That would make the server side still register it?

emoisback
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by emoisback »

i already edit xp output of monsters, its show u got a bunch of xp but didnt get u level up..

i3lank
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by i3lank »

emoisback wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:50 pm
i already edit xp output of monsters, its show u got a bunch of xp but didnt get u level up..
How does the server know you're not getting XP legitimately? I'm confused. I guess I never knew how these "online-only games" work.

I doubt there's anti-cheat on Godfall as well, why would they care about what we're doing?

xxhonzoxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xxhonzoxx »

why is no shield cooldown linked to easy kills? Either way both of those options only work if you have archon fury option turned on.