Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
MareckzTeckz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by MareckzTeckz »

Any way to remove dup weapons and pieces of armor? I think i messed up, i already had some helix stuff, now some of it is dupped

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nfcintra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nfcintra »

MareckzTeckz wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:53 pm
Any way to remove dup weapons and pieces of armor? I think i messed up, i already had some helix stuff, now some of it is dupped
edit quantity > all itens > weapons amor > you will see there.

MareckzTeckz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MareckzTeckz »

nfcintra wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:49 am
MareckzTeckz wrote:
Yeah, i was trying that but some had random numbers like 25670 or something, but i figured it out, it auto cleaned the dups after reloading, i kept the stuff, but not the dupes. Thanks anyway

nfcintra
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by nfcintra »

MareckzTeckz wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 4:12 am
nfcintra wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 12:49 am
MareckzTeckz wrote:
Yeah, i was trying that but some had random numbers like 25670 or something, but i figured it out, it auto cleaned the dups after reloading, i kept the stuff, but not the dupes. Thanks anyway
Yeah I would say that, seems duplicateds are auto fixed now.

Mario995600
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mario995600 »

How can I keep the Gae Bolg spear because it disapears after i reload the game, i know i have to unlock the dlcs but i dont know how and no one said how.

Please help, thanks.

mjike
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by mjike »

Mario995600 wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:22 pm
How can I keep the Gae Bolg spear because it disapears after i reload the game, i know i have to unlock the dlcs but i dont know how and no one said how.

Please help, thanks.
No one said how because it's really self explanatory and you'll kick yourself once you see it :D

The very next line after the +Inventory // GetItems checkbox is a line with another checkbox who's label is quad asterisks(****) to help draw attention to it as well as being in a bright orange font color. The line says:
**** Inventory: patch to keep cheeted items****
Just tick that checkbox the table will patch the game's .exe. That said if you aren't using a legit version of the game that patcher may not work

secon25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by secon25 »

Last edited by secon25 on Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hoangphat0814999939
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hoangphat0814999939 »

I come from Vietnam ! My English is very bad .
I cheated successfully but recently my computer crashed and had to reinstall the game.
After reinstalling, I still cheated like before. But, almost everything cannot be saved when I reload the save. What to do ? I'm on version 1.7.0 ( inventory 1.6.2v4 )

hongyboi91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hongyboi91 »

Hello guys, I have the legit copy of the game on steam but when I switch from my pc to my laptop the save file doesn't have any of the hacked items. Can someone help me out? Thanks!

deltoz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deltoz »

hongyboi91 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:53 pm
Hello guys, I have the legit copy of the game on steam but when I switch from my pc to my laptop the save file doesn't have any of the hacked items. Can someone help me out? Thanks!
Did u use the cheat engine option ***Patch to keep cheated items*** on your laptop?

hongyboi91
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hongyboi91 »

deltoz wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:56 am
hongyboi91 wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:53 pm
Did u use the cheat engine option ***Patch to keep cheated items*** on your laptop?
I got it to work. I did just that and I had to load a manual save instead of continuing and it worked. Thanks for the reply :).

aaabn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aaabn »

Hey, I have the same problem when I want to take the item gae bolga if I die or I restart the game it disappears I know that you have to check " Patch file " to keep the items and that I did but it works for everything except for this one. It tells me "exe is already patched, skipping".

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII »

Does the, "Remove horse speed limit" affect speed in town? If it does, can anyone get it to work

EDIT: I'm using the 1.6.2 v4.0 CT

chaosfalcon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chaosfalcon »

Is there any way to figure out the HashID for the Wrath of the Druid "Tuam Cavern Key"??? I need this for the quest "Into the fog" which is bugged for me and I simply can't get the key and therefore not open the cell to an NPC to talk to for the quest... Ubisoft Support failed to do anything in this regard.

deltoz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by deltoz »

chaosfalcon wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:55 pm
Is there any way to figure out the HashID for the Wrath of the Druid "Tuam Cavern Key"??? I need this for the quest "Into the fog" which is bugged for me and I simply can't get the key and therefore not open the cell to an NPC to talk to for the quest... Ubisoft Support failed to do anything in this regard.
Try this one: 000001D69B3C0B0D