Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bruce Lee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Bruce Lee »

The relevant report content has been submitted to the moderator, and I hope that the article of this MOD can be removed and the author is disabled. No one should arbitrarily steal the results of others without taking responsibility. Doing so will only disappoint other creators.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

Sorry this has happened to all the guys who work hard on these updates. I'm sure everyone here appreciates what you all do. Thanks again
HK26 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 6:22 am
Hi everyone! I wanted to make things a bit clearer, as some may not know about this.

An individual by the name of DSLOL/mwsleonardo is downloading our table, erasing everyone's names, replacing them with his own, and posting them to Nexus Mods. He is claiming to be the sole editor/updater, that he alone created and added in the boosters and trainers. That he alone finds all of the HashIDs. The only other person he credits is budabum, the original creator. But everyone else? No mention, it's all him. He says WE are the thieves. In reality, he watches this forum for updates and thinks we're dumb enough not to notice. Thousands know about and use the inventory editor, and I'd be willing to bet there's a good chunk of them who can see the lie.

I called him out on it. More and more people are doing the same (THANK YOU! I see you guys and I am so grateful). This morning he posted another "update", and when I went to check, I discovered I had been banned from the mod page and my comments had been deleted. I screenshotted my post, though, figuring that it was likely to happen. He also deleted a couple other comments from people accusing him of the same. I've compared the latest table from here and the 2 he's uploaded. My God it's so obvious what he's doing. Since I've uploaded a lot of versions the last couple weeks, I can pinpoint a kind of timeline.

In case anyone is interested, here are my findings:

My ReadMe: [Link]
The Thief's ReadMe, taken from his nexus upload: [Link]
Fearless HashIDs: [Link]
Credits in the table: [Link]
More credits: [Link]

Some comparisons between "his" and the one from here:

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

My Nexus comment he deleted:

[Link]

The cherry on top is that he is using this as a way to boost his YouTube channel. He doesn't provide HashIDs, instructions, the d3d9.dll file or anything else in the download needed with the table. Instead, you're forced to go through other links. Those links are to a site that gives money to him for every click and download. I implore you to report him in any way you can.

Fun fact: If you don't want to report him for stolen content, you can report him for violating Nexus guidelines. I uploaded a version of the editor a few months ago and it was taken down after only a couple weeks. I asked the moderator why, and they explained that the inventory editor was against Nexus policy. I really didn't know this; I've seen so many cheats on Nexus I didn't see the table as any different. But allowing people to bypass and obtain items for free, usually only accessible through microtransactions, was the issue.

Am I overreacting? Maybe. I feel partly responsible that this guy is erasing all of the work that's been done here. By deleting comments and banning users, more and more people will come to see him as its only caretaker. It's the internet and this happens, but it still sucks. I know I said earlier I'd stop uploading, but I realized this guy probably won't stop. I also have confidence that he'll crash and burn as more eyes get on this.

TLDR: "Gross human erases the names of inventory editor contributors and uses his own, then calls them thieves. More news at 11." Report DSLOL/mwsleonardo and their Nexus Mods inventory editor for theft and/or violating site guidelines. They're stealing it from this forum.

I'm attaching the most recent inventory editor, d3d9 file, HashIDs and ReadMe. I hope our thief enjoys it :)

ibsarp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ibsarp »

0x000001E8ADE30C5F: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_BowLight_A.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E5B304625D: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_Flamekeeper_Atgeir_01.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E711CCE621: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_BeardedAxe_A.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E711CC5DA4: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_Sling_A.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E711CC7D8C: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_Hammer_A.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E711CCF4AF: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_DoubleHeadedAxe_A.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E711CD0726: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_DaneAxe_A.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E711CCA779: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_Mace_A.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E711CD2CA3: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_Sword_B.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E711CCD0DF: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_Spear_A.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E8ADEB4E42: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_Muspel_Shield_Destructable_01.InventoryItemSettings
0x000001E8ADEBA125: ACK_W_EXP3_NPC_Muspel_Shield_Indestructable_01.InventoryItemSettings

ibsarp
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ibsarp »

they doesn't work yet but if anyone can get to the meshes bu these

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

weedemup7 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:40 am
HK26 wrote:
Hi everyone! I wanted to make things a bit clearer, as some may not know about this.

An individual by the name of DSLOL/mwsleonardo is downloading our table, erasing everyone's names, replacing them with his own, and posting them to Nexus Mods. He is claiming to be the sole editor/updater, that he alone created and added in the boosters and trainers. That he alone finds all of the HashIDs. The only other person he credits is budabum, the original creator. But everyone else? No mention, it's all him. He says WE are the thieves. In reality, he watches this forum for updates and thinks we're dumb enough not to notice. Thousands know about and use the inventory editor, and I'd be willing to bet there's a good chunk of them who can see the lie.

I called him out on it. More and more people are doing the same (THANK YOU! I see you guys and I am so grateful). This morning he posted another "update", and when I went to check, I discovered I had been banned from the mod page and my comments had been deleted. I screenshotted my post, though, figuring that it was likely to happen. He also deleted a couple other comments from people accusing him of the same. I've compared the latest table from here and the 2 he's uploaded. My God it's so obvious what he's doing. Since I've uploaded a lot of versions the last couple weeks, I can pinpoint a kind of timeline.

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

[Link]

The cherry on top is that he is using this as a way to boost his YouTube channel. He doesn't provide HashIDs, instructions, the d3d9.dll file or anything else in the download needed with the table. Instead, you're forced to go through other links. Those links are to a site that gives money to him for every click and download. I implore you to report him in any way you can.

Fun fact: If you don't want to report him for stolen content, you can report him for violating Nexus guidelines. I uploaded a version of the editor a few months ago and it was taken down after only a couple weeks. I asked the moderator why, and they explained that the inventory editor was against Nexus policy. I really didn't know this; I've seen so many cheats on Nexus I didn't see the table as any different. But allowing people to bypass and obtain items for free, usually only accessible through microtransactions, was the issue.

Am I overreacting? Maybe. I feel partly responsible that this guy is erasing all of the work that's been done here. By deleting comments and banning users, more and more people will come to see him as its only caretaker. It's the internet and this happens, but it still sucks. I know I said earlier I'd stop uploading, but I realized this guy probably won't stop. I also have confidence that he'll crash and burn as more eyes get on this.

TLDR: "Gross human erases the names of inventory editor contributors and uses his own, then calls them thieves. More news at 11." Report DSLOL/mwsleonardo and their Nexus Mods inventory editor for theft and/or violating site guidelines. They're stealing it from this forum.

I'm attaching the most recent inventory editor, d3d9 file, HashIDs and ReadMe. I hope our thief enjoys it :)
brother im with you in this, have reported multiple times and sent a comment as I was full of rage. Imma fuck that guy up if I could ever have a chance to meet. Stealing content for what? views? money? fuck him. im a lil short tempered and reading your previous posts i see that this is completely not right, fuck it.
That dude kept getting called out and turned off comments lol.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

Jmar1180 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:25 pm
weedemup7 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:40 am
HK26 wrote:

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

[Link]

brother im with you in this, have reported multiple times and sent a comment as I was full of rage. Imma fuck that guy up if I could ever have a chance to meet. Stealing content for what? views? money? fuck him. im a lil short tempered and reading your previous posts i see that this is completely not right, fuck it.
That dude kept getting called out and the commenting was turned off. Several comments were deleted as well.

allyflb
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by allyflb »

I just created a account here to just say THANK YOU!!! I love cheat tables and i'm following the whole thief thing, already reported he at nexus.. he will go down in the next few week's don't worry and one more time, thank you for doing this, i hate with all my forces thief's and microtransations in a F* single player game.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

HK26 wrote:
Sorry to hear that but this is why NM site is censored here, this is a common theme with that site. If enough people report his video, YouTube will take it down.

I do have good news, we are coming up with a solution that should put an end to this stealing of our content.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

STN wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:04 am
HK26 wrote:
Sorry to hear that but this is why NM site is censored here, this is a common theme with that site. If enough people report his video, YouTube will take it down.

I do have good news, we are coming up with a solution that should put an end to this stealing of our content.
That's great to hear! This is my first time really getting involved in a mod/cheat community, and I was worried I'm being too much or too annoying. I guess this whole thing triggered my fight or flight response lol there's been a lot of instances in my life of people stealing things from me or my family, then vehemently denying it and saying we're crazy when we know we're not. I didn't have proof for them, but I do for this.

pedrokuk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pedrokuk »

HK26 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:21 am
STN wrote:
HK26 wrote:

That's great to hear! This is my first time really getting involved in a mod/cheat community, and I was worried I'm being too much or too annoying. I guess this whole thing triggered my fight or flight response lol there's been a lot of instances in my life of people stealing things from me or my family, then vehemently denying it and saying we're crazy when we know we're not. I didn't have proof for them, but I do for this.

Thanks for what you're doing mate (and the name check in the contributors - forgot I must have posted some HashIDS ;-)) Cheers

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

STN wrote:
HK26 wrote:

Too many people on this forum worked hard on the editor/table for some hack to steal it and take credit for it. It'll be refreshing to see a solution, so this doesn't happen again.

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

Our thief is big mad, everyone. I couldn't be more delighted to see us working together to stop this nonsense. As Jmar1180 said above, he's turned off comments. Saw that a Nexus moderator had to make a post saying to not publicly accuse someone, and that substantial evidence is needed. He has also made a YouTube video showcasing this forum as the thieves and twisting the story around. He compares the tables which means he looked at all the google drive images I shared here and is doing the same. Comments are disabled on that video. I was also unable to make comments on his previous videos. This is sort of turning into a he-said-she-said, but all of us here, including the lurking thief, know the truth.

More screenshots below in case anyone is on the fence or want to use it as evidence when reporting him.

Disclaimer: If you notice no files attached to these screenshots of posts, it's because I removed all of them to stonewall our thief. The only one currently up is from yesterday. Depending on where you live, dates may be off.

[Link] This shows the original saves of the table when I was done editing it. You can see it was last changed 12/16 when I worked on it for the 12/16 post mentioned below. After it was done, I moved it to where I keep usable editors, renamed it, then put it all together in a zip file to attach to fearless forum. It's the only one I've gradually added to since 12/15.

[Link] Big oopsie in your video. You flash this in it. It's the post of where I first uploaded the table 12/15. You're talking about us stealing the table.

[Link] [Link]
My first upload/post since August was 12/15. I made a couple changes to the table after the post, then reuploaded the table the next day, 12/16. Identifiable changes between the previously known table to what I personally changed/wrote/added are seen here, as well as dates. I didn't find the codes, I just put them into the table to make things more convenient for everyone. Any fixes were found and reported by others. The only thing that I really made was adding DLC items like silver deniers in the EditQuantity section and fixing that, as it wasn't working at the time.

[Link] Additional changes highlighting "Not Working" items at the time, uploaded 12/17.

[Link] Discovery by others that drinking challenge booster works. Continuing to keep Uplay items all-in-one. Credit to who found the booster and the Oskoreia event items that were not in the table at the time. Uploaded 12/20.

[Link] More context to previous image, dated 12/21.

[Link] The description page of his mod. It was first uploaded 12/22.

[Link] My Nexus download history. You can see that my last download of his editor is 12/23.

[Link] This is his first table uploaded to Nexus saved to my computer. You can see that the date modified is 12/22 for both the editor and readme. This is when the thief saved them for upload. Meaning I have not edited it or changed it in any way since I downloaded it 12/23.

[Link] My callout post that has since been deleted along with all other negative comments. I am currently banned from the mod page. 12/24

[Link] The post and inventory editor that now properly credits people after the theft was discovered. First time adding HashIDs to the download. 12/24

[Link] Fun fact: There is now only one file to download on his mod page, the one from yesterday 12/27. I wonder why? :o

[Link] Current credits, because why not. 12/27

I'm a child of the internet and bringing receipts is a must. We've already brought up his second table and made comparisons, go to that previous post for those. Don't make me go back to November, or August. Or March.

He'll say that he made the table a long time ago, which is a valid point. He also says he doesn't have time to work on it consistently, which is also valid. Maybe he did set the stage and his name got lost along the way. But it does not change the fact that people here made substantial updates, additions and fixes. It was not done out of malicious intent. It was done because it desperately needed changes and budabum had left the project to others. To erase those people, and say only you fixed it, is disgusting.

TLDR: I'm about to end this whole man's career (joking, obviously)

machine4578
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by machine4578 »

HK26 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:08 am
Spoiler
Our thief is big mad, everyone. I couldn't be more delighted to see us working together to stop this nonsense. As Jmar1180 said above, he's turned off comments. Saw that a Nexus moderator had to make a post saying to not publicly accuse someone, and that substantial evidence is needed. He has also made a YouTube video showcasing this forum as the thieves and twisting the story around. He compares the tables which means he looked at all the google drive images I shared here and is doing the same. Comments are disabled on that video. I was also unable to make comments on his previous videos. This is sort of turning into a he-said-she-said, but all of us here, including the lurking thief, know the truth.

More screenshots below in case anyone is on the fence or want to use it as evidence when reporting him.

Disclaimer: If you notice no files attached to these screenshots of posts, it's because I removed all of them to stonewall our thief. The only one currently up is from yesterday. Depending on where you live, dates may be off.

[Link] This shows the original saves of the table when I was done editing it. You can see it was last changed 12/16 when I worked on it for the 12/16 post mentioned below. After it was done, I moved it to where I keep usable editors, renamed it, then put it all together in a zip file to attach to fearless forum. It's the only one I've gradually added to since 12/15.

[Link] Big oopsie in your video. You flash this in it. It's the post of where I first uploaded the table 12/15. You're talking about us stealing the table.

[Link] [Link]
My first upload/post since August was 12/15. I made a couple changes to the table after the post, then reuploaded the table the next day, 12/16. Identifiable changes between the previously known table to what I personally changed/wrote/added are seen here, as well as dates. I didn't find the codes, I just put them into the table to make things more convenient for everyone. Any fixes were found and reported by others. The only thing that I really made was adding DLC items like silver deniers in the EditQuantity section and fixing that, as it wasn't working at the time.

[Link] Additional changes highlighting "Not Working" items at the time, uploaded 12/17.

[Link] Discovery by others that drinking challenge booster works. Continuing to keep Uplay items all-in-one. Credit to who found the booster and the Oskoreia event items that were not in the table at the time. Uploaded 12/20.

[Link] My Nexus download history. You can see that my last download of his editor is 12/23.

[Link] This is his first table uploaded to Nexus saved to my computer. You can see that the date modified is 12/22 for both the editor and readme. This is when the thief saved them for upload. Meaning I have not edited it or changed it in any way since I downloaded it 12/23.

[Link] My callout post that has since been deleted along with all other negative comments. I am currently banned from the mod page. 12/24

[Link] The post and inventory editor that now properly credits people after the theft was discovered. First time adding HashIDs to the download. 12/24

[Link] Fun fact: There is now only one file to download on his mod page, the one from yesterday 12/27. I wonder why? :o

I'm a child of the internet and bringing receipts is a must. We've already brought up his second table and made comparisons, go to that previous post for those. Don't make me go back to November, or August. Or March.

He'll say that he made the table a long time ago, which is a valid point. He also says he doesn't have time to work on it consistently, which is also valid. Maybe he did set the stage and his name got lost along the way. But it does not change the fact that people here made substantial updates, additions and fixes. It was not done out of malicious intent. It was done because it desperately needed changes and budabum had left the project to others. To erase those people, and say only you fixed it, is disgusting.

this whole nexus\thieving crap is also why i stopped sharing the fixed tables too. why share when you get zero credit for the time and effort. especially when people profit from others!! anyways, lets hope we can get back on track.

WT3WD
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WT3WD »

HK26 wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:08 am

[Link] [Link]

I'm with you, let's take this thief down!!

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Huh that site has changed a lot as it used to be a pretty severe thing to upload others content and this is a CE file that is in plain text and thus would be incredibly easy to compare and point out much like the above via Google Drive in fact.

Unfortunate to hear that it's gotten that bad since then with how this sort of misuse is being handled or even ignored. :(