Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by Jmar1180 »

I’ve got an interesting bug in Wrath of the Druids lol. All the trading posts are already done and I can’t complete any of the trading post quests except for the very first one you establish. Also after I established my first post my trading supplies chest at Azar’s shop was already maxed out as if I had already completed all the trade posts in Ireland lol.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

is33d34dp30ple
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by is33d34dp30ple »

anyone else having issues with this error after starting the game with d3d9.dll in the games folder? Image

HK26
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HK26 »

is33d34dp30ple wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:17 am
anyone else having issues with this error after starting the game with d3d9.dll in the games folder? Image
I had this exact message start popping up yesterday. I've had the dll file in the directory for months now, so I don't think that's the cause. I did manage to get the error message to stop by uninstalling and then reinstalling Ubisoft Connect. Not sure if how you uninstall it matters or not, but I did it by running the "Uninstall" program where the launcher is located.

C:-->Program Files (x86)-->Ubisoft-->Ubisoft Game Launcher-->Uninstall

Voynick
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Voynick »

is33d34dp30ple wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:17 am
happens every time I launch the game. But it does nothing, it just shows up, I click okay and then the game launches normally. So it's probably nothing to be concerned about

cgcidefix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cgcidefix »

Indeed, same here. Just click OK and all works fine but annoying....
ps; I reinstalled as mentioned above, Ubisoft Connect and the error warning is gone.....
Last edited by cgcidefix on Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

Uplay overlay got updated in a client update a while ago but it works anyway far as I can tell and does nothing to interfere with the game either. :)

EDIT: No idea why D3D9Ex support would seemingly be stripped out of the overlay though but it probably doesn't matter.

Alex01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alex01 »

Has anyone else problem with dissappearing berserker items? d3d9 not fixing it.

jumperownz20
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jumperownz20 »

Dark Knight Bundle IDs?

cgcidefix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cgcidefix »

Alex01 wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:53 pm
Has anyone else problem with dissappearing berserker items? d3d9 not fixing it.
I have problems keeping the Valkyrie Armor, which also disappears, d3d9 file is in the game folder...

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

By the way first of all, thank you BIG TIME to the original author, and second, thank you even more perhaps to those that are maintaining it. You have made this game FAR FAR more fun for me, so thanks! I'm very glad i found this.

Second, i am having the same issue with berserker items disappearing. Just to make sure i did it right, i just put the d3d9.dll in the main game directory.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

peterpan wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:18 pm
By the way first of all, thank you BIG TIME to the original author, and second, thank you even more perhaps to those that are maintaining it. You have made this game FAR FAR more fun for me, so thanks! I'm very glad i found this.

Second, i am having the same issue with berserker items disappearing. Just to make sure i did it right, i just put the d3d9.dll in the main game directory.

As long as that dll file was manually put directly into the main game folder then you did it correctly. I haven’t had the Beserker pack issue that others seem to be having. I did recently have an issue where everything was set to default difficulty, River Raids suggested a power of 604, Yule Festival suggested a power of 580 something, and Wrath of the Druids had all trade related stuff maxed out which would allow me to finish all trade post quests. The only one I could finish is the one tied to Flann’s coronation.

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Thanks for the reply, i wonder if i am having the issue because i am trying to add the berserker set on 1.4.1.1? if you start a new game to test i wonder if you get the issue then. Also to add i am running it through the EPIC store, and not Ubisoft directly.

Do i need to remove that dll from anywhere else? just to confirm i am putting it exactly in the main folder.

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

peterpan wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:43 pm
Thanks for the reply, i wonder if i am having the issue because i am trying to add the berserker set on 1.4.1.1? if you start a new game to test i wonder if you get the issue then. Also to add i am running it through the EPIC store, and not Ubisoft directly.

Do i need to remove that dll from anywhere else? just to confirm i am putting it exactly in the main folder.

I started a new save and completely deleted the save I was having so many issues with. As of this moment I’ve had no issues with the berserker pack and everything is within norms. As for the dll file it should only be in the main game folder and no other. I’m not sure if there’s an issue being cause by running it through EPIC instead of Ubisoft. As far as I know you shouldn’t have any issues if you own the game outright. If you have any other version of the game then you may run into issues.

peterpan
Cheater
Cheater

Post by peterpan »

Nope, fully owned game through Epic. The thing is, berserker works, however, as soon as i save and reload, it is gone/removed, how did you test?

Very strange how you don't get it and i do. Your firewall isn't stopping the connection somehow is it?

If anyone else encountered this and found a fix please do let me know. I'll test another set to see what happens, and i'll also test adding it, saving, closing the game fully and reloading.

Oh also, you're adding the whole set not just a single piece correct?

Jmar1180
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jmar1180 »

peterpan wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 10:12 pm
Nope, fully owned game through Epic. The thing is, berserker works, however, as soon as i save and reload, it is gone/removed, how did you test?

Very strange how you don't get it and i do. Your firewall isn't stopping the connection somehow is it?

If anyone else encountered this and found a fix please do let me know. I'll test another set to see what happens, and i'll also test adding it, saving, closing the game fully and reloading.

Oh also, you're adding the whole set not just a single piece correct?
Added the whole set with the 1.4.1.1 inventory editor and then saved it. Still in my inventory after reloading my save after I added it. If I add the twilight set and the premium pack they’ll both disappear after I reload a save. The berserker pack I’ve had no issues with.