Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin’s Creed® Valhalla - InventoryEditor

Post by dna »

Cowbellkid wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:06 am
Whenever an item is added with the editor, the items quality is maxed out but the item's stats are not the correct values. As you upgrade items their stats get higher, but this adds the item at max upgrade level but at the lowest level stats the item comes with. So there's no way to increase damage, stun, and crit chance because you can't upgrade them. is there any way to fix this? Is there anything I can change when adding the item? I want the cool weapons but with truly max stats.
idozawko wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:37 pm
Hello, I can't figure out how to get items at a lower level.
Can someone help me? I've already searched everywhere, but I can't find it.
thanks.
blazeddd wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:28 pm
Anyone know if it's possible to downgrade the quality? Seems like every item I am generating is fully maxed out in both rarity and quality.
Maybe you all have seen this post and tried already.. but I found this on the last page.. does this help?
R3dzKin wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 5:14 pm
delete armor and add it with id hash, when you add it, it s the 1st level
I'm gonna add some helix creds to my account so I can buy something legit and then compare its stats to the same item added via hash ID (or the get bulk pack option)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

Cowbellkid wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:06 am
Whenever an item is added with the editor, the items quality is maxed out but the item's stats are not the correct values. As you upgrade items their stats get higher, but this adds the item at max upgrade level but at the lowest level stats the item comes with. So there's no way to increase damage, stun, and crit chance because you can't upgrade them. is there any way to fix this? Is there anything I can change when adding the item? I want the cool weapons but with truly max stats.
More Quotes...
idozawko wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:37 pm
Hello, I can't figure out how to get items at a lower level.
Can someone help me? I've already searched everywhere, but I can't find it.
thanks.
blazeddd wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:28 pm
Anyone know if it's possible to downgrade the quality? Seems like every item I am generating is fully maxed out in both rarity and quality.
So this should put all the confusion to rest. The idea that the stats are somehow different does not seem to be true (at least in the case of this armor). Once you buy the item from the store and you upgrade it to its maximum level, the stats appear to be identical to the stats of the identical item if you add it using this CT and the included hash

See all of these screenshots I took, to show the progression of the upgrades and the final stats on both "versions" (shows identical stats after 3 upgrades). See images below:

Added from inventory editor CT using the hash ID From the included list (v1.4)
screenshot
[Link]
Bought from the store using helix credits
screenshot
[Link]
Store-bought version, after 1 upgrade
screenshot
[Link]
Store-bought version, after 2 upgrade
screenshot
[Link]
Store-bought version, after 3 upgrade
screenshot
[Link]

Randeng
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Randeng »

Thx for the table but not working for me on uplay+.

Tried to open it with notepad, can't find the .exe.

Found some guy talking about the $process, and that it works for somebody else, but mine doesn't work, when i try to check the box, nothing happens.

edit: was using CE 7.0, actually it seems to work with 7.2

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Was gonna suggest updating your CE :)

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

I got every thing working but the opals, when i add the opals in they just stay at 1

Scareon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Scareon »

xICEMANx117 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:35 am
I got every thing working but the opals, when i add the opals in they just stay at 1
Opals are server side and even though they appear in the hash list you cannot modify them

xICEMANx117
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xICEMANx117 »

Scareon wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:45 am
xICEMANx117 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 5:35 am
Opals are server side and even though they appear in the hash list you cannot modify them
Ah ok Thank you

mkz14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mkz14 »

Randeng wrote:
Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:54 am
Thx for the table but not working for me on uplay+.

Tried to open it with notepad, can't find the .exe.

Found some guy talking about the $process, and that it works for somebody else, but mine doesn't work, when i try to check the box, nothing happens.

edit: was using CE 7.0, actually it seems to work with 7.2
This cheat table is only working for retail version, It never worked on uplay+ version.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

I gotta say..this game has an absolutely incredible amount of game breaking bugs. Many of them inventory related. Thankfully I've been able to use this to get past a few that hit me. I probably would have quit the game by now if not for the ability to add and remove quest items and keys.

Unfortunately I finally hit one that I couldn't fix though. I'm unable to enter the mitten in Jotunheim to get the cauldron. Adding the cauldron doesn't complete the quest either. I guess the entire Jotunheim quest line is a bust now T_T

AkashiGamer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkashiGamer »

I hope you posted the table here with the permission of budabum?, Since it was first published on our Russian forum

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

teinousi wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:57 am
For Some troublemakers still don't know how to del the double and keep asking , I make a video to let you learn ,
remember that you need to unequip the item first.

Thanks for the video. I am wondering though, how do you get that dialogue box to pop up where you can just scroll through a list of item names, select the item, and the respective hash ID is populated in the value field? (Ive basically just been searching trhe list for the item name then using copy and paste to enter the hash id myself)

jonasbeckman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonasbeckman »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:35 pm
I gotta say..this game has an absolutely incredible amount of game breaking bugs. Many of them inventory related. Thankfully I've been able to use this to get past a few that hit me. I probably would have quit the game by now if not for the ability to add and remove quest items and keys.

Unfortunately I finally hit one that I couldn't fix though. I'm unable to enter the mitten in Jotunheim to get the cauldron. Adding the cauldron doesn't complete the quest either. I guess the entire Jotunheim quest line is a bust now T_T
There's a bunch of them yeah, also possible to explore and find quest items too early and break the progression in this way which is something they had to have shipped knowingly since QA testing would have discovered this stuff.

These investigation quests are also really finicky with finding these green marked objects and following the "path" such as it exists getting comments and these scripts or flags updating as intended and at worst in a specific order so miss one or skip over something entirely and getting the entrance there to unlock gets blocked.

Some of these are also perspective bound but I don't remember that applying to this cave(Of sorts.) game auto saves frequently but the episode saves are far between and the five autosaves are overwritten often during a single mission even shorter ones due to how frequently the game does save after every little thing happening.

Bugged a mine quest later in the game by visiting that early and blowing up a few wagons for handling the guards easier, they're supposed to be blown up as part of a objective but thankfully traveling away and returning kicked it in and started registering the already destroyed objects and I think one common quest item is some brooch just lying in a area or at worst inside one of those minor treasure chests players might have looted for fabric material and what not.

EDIT: For Jotunheim if it is perspective based then there's a bunch of fireflies around and how that affects the mind ("hugr" as pops up during many of the cutscenes in these areas.) although while that's used frequently in several of these missions I don't remember any for the mitten/cave entrance but I could just have forgotten it and sometimes it's placed a bit off from the obvious path.
(Would have already featured at least once or twice though for players to even get to these later missions.)

EDIT: As for the table itself really useful to be able to manipulate item quantities, getting rid of the duplicate armor from that glitch was finally possible. :)

Think the patch resolved the primary cause of it at least even if it didn't remove the duplicate gear so visiting the tattoo shop...for a haircut(?) no longer duplicates one of the armor pieces at random.
(Possibly just from handing in some new designs that are...floating around the various cities??)

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I don't get why you don't use the Free Cam + Teleport. I know it's buggy, but you can do it in a few tries. Then teleport through to the item you can't get (cuz doors are closed) and get it. I had no issues with the Cauldron mission, I even got it before even starting the mission.. What I notice though is that most of the users who are vocal and demand this and that and all crap in game, using 20 trainers and 4 tables + some editor.. those are the users who then come back bitching they got I dunno what bug T_T So that's that. Learn to manage it :)

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:00 am
^ I don't get why you don't use the Free Cam + Teleport. I know it's buggy, but you can do it in a few tries. Then teleport through to the item you can't get (cuz doors are closed) and get it. I had no issues with the Cauldron mission, I even got it before even starting the mission.. What I notice though is that most of the users who are vocal and demand this and that and all crap in game, using 20 trainers and 4 tables + some editor.. those are the users who then come back bitching they got I dunno what bug T_T So that's that. Learn to manage it :)
Doesn't work that way. You can't teleport through the mitten. My issue is that I'm literally inside the mitten. Its supposed to take you to an entire new area inside but instead I'm just inside the ground on the other side of the entrance. Its a well documented issue on the forums and should be fixed eventually. It has nothing to do with using tables and trainers.

Bannedaga1n
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bannedaga1n »

Just found out about this, will have to test it out later!