Oniken (Steam Build 192800)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Oniken (Steam Build 192800)

Post by STN »

Made by CyberD3m0n

Hi folks,

don't get your hopes up too much, this table/cheat script is not as good as I'd like it to be. It kinda works but that's it. Expect that it might bug your game, your highscores or that it will crash.
It seems I'm not good enough yet to really filter that stuff which would need filtering in that game, so I'm uploading this as a "WIP".

Be sure to select "STDRT.exe" as the target process!

If you're interested trying to cheat this game, I've included some information as a script, so just right click the entry and choose "change script" to read it.

The table features three variants of "unlimited health", one of which only activates if your health reaches a certain point, another one features a slightly different approach and the third one might also manipulate your lifes, grenades, timer and stuff. Yes, it can fuck your game up but kind of works.
Then there's a script for "unlimited lifes", which should work without a problem. Your lifes won't drop if you die. Simple as that.

I hope the table helps you. Of course I'm hoping to improve it but right now I'm out of ideas.

On the other hand, the game is so rewarding if you can make it your ... pet. Keep at it, remember where enemies spawn, which tactics work, you can beat it without cheating if you just keep trying!

And don't cheat your way into leaderboards. That's scummy. And the people might be able to tell.

Edit: New version is smaller because I've forgot the clean up in the initial release. Now it is fixed
Edit #2: Few tweaks to make this table more stable. It didn't get better though

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Dami0N - Oniken (Steam 192800).CT
(10.71 KiB) Downloaded 87 times

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Oniken (Steam Build 192800)

Post by headshot0052 »

outdated