Let's Hack: Junk Jack (PC)! (Cheat table + tutorial video)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Made by h3x1c

Click above to watch the video!

Above is my "Let's Hack" video for Junk Jack, which demonstrates the following cheats and provides a tutorial on how I created the cheats that I did. Here's what my table has so far:

Infinite Health: You won't die!

Infinite Item Use: Items' totals don't decrease when you use them.

Duplicate Stacked Items: If you have 2 or more of a stackable item (like sand, dirt, nails, etc.), right-clicking that item in your inventory will duplicate the stack. The more you place into one stack of items, the bigger the resulting duplicate stack will be.

Water/Land Cheats: Once enabled, you'll see two child scripts: "No Swim" (which makes your character not interact with water) and "Infinite Swim" (which allows you to swim everywhere, even through the air out of water). DO NOT ENABLE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME! Only keep one or the other enabled. If you mess up, you'll have to restart the game and reattach cheat engine for this to reset properly.

NOTE:

I probably won't be keeping up with this table much since the developers are very active with this game and constantly adding/changing things, so consider familiarizing yourself with the scripts as well as the tutorial so you can update/create/recreate any cheats you'd like!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Junk Jack - Sn34kyMofo.CT
(8.09 KiB) Downloaded 218 times

soniiiety
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by soniiiety »

how old is this? is it up to date?

Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Impala »

Any chance for anyone to make an updated table? They improved a lot in this game