Hearts of Iron IV v1.6.2 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Apr-06

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HappyGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.4 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Jun-28

Post by HappyGamer »

Am I the only one to who the navy XP option does not work?

[QUOTE="CompactDisc, post: 42283, member: 781"]Probably, try it again with the extension. I'd bet it won't crash anymore. If it does, I'll have to take a look at it again.

But this does explain why I couldn't fix it in the usual (and some unusual) ways :p[/QUOTE]

When I activate this option and use the focus cheats, the game does instantly CTD.

I do not know where the difference is, but it works when activating the console with the trainer of fearlessrevolution. (this is no ad, only a statement ;-) )

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

[QUOTE="HappyGamer, post: 42394, member: 2369"]Am I the only one to who the navy XP option does not work?

When I activate this option and use the focus cheats, the game does instantly CTD.

I do not know where the difference is, but it works when activating the console with the trainer of fearlessrevolution. (this is no ad, only a statement ;-) )[/QUOTE]

I believe I found the issue, I'll be updating the extension with the fix. No promises, but I hope it works :P It might take a day or two though since I have a really really busy schedule until the day after tomorrow.

HappyGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HappyGamer »

Hey CD, don't let me rush you, wasn't meant that way. ;-)

Only wondered if I am the only one for whom it might not work due to not seeing any posts regarding that as an issue.

I used the option of CH Trainer, which works surprisingly well in combination with the table (rare, mostly you can only use one at the same time).

Hope there are coming some additional options (back) to the table, like 1day recruitment, instant naval invasion and paradrop for instance. :-)

Anyway the tables are great and you both do good work on that, though!

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

[QUOTE="HappyGamer, post: 42767, member: 2369"]Hey CD, don't let me rush you, wasn't meant that way. ;-)

Only wondered if I am the only one for whom it might not work due to not seeing any posts regarding that as an issue.

I used the option of CH Trainer, which works surprisingly well in combination with the table (rare, mostly you can only use one at the same time).

Hope there are coming some additional options (back) to the table, like 1day recruitment, instant naval invasion and paradrop for instance. :)

Anyway the tables are great and you both do good work on that, though![/QUOTE]

1 day recruitment is actually on my to-do list for this update.

I have the right code but it also affects AI since I can't find any references to the player ID in the structure.

I'll keep looking though.

bregoran
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by bregoran »

Patch 1.5.3 is out now

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.1 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Mar-15

Post by CompactDisc »

Darned be their surprise hotfixes :P

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.5.3 Steam (GM and More) 2018-Apr-19

Post by Recifense »

Hi guys,

A table was added for version 1.5.3. Please look at the first post.

The table for version 1.5.2 was lost during the forum changing.

Cheers!

stonydk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by stonydk »

Thx Recifence :D

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Not sure if it's still actual, but about WORLD TENSION:
1) Values
Searching for global value is pointless. Instead, you can find each respective value, as long as they apply (they do decrease slowly on their own). Meaning you can easily found the latest biggest "meanie", looking what gives the higherst value of world tension. For example Remilitarization of Rhineland generates 5 tension BY GERMANY. So you are looking for that 5.
2) Real values
Or rather 5000. Tension is in file save under "threat" (Paradox, why you are so Paradox, but at least it's no longer "badboy"), saved as value.decimals, so your 5 tension from Rhieneland is in fact saved as 5.000, which can be then found as 5000 in 4 bytes.
3) Search
So the standard toying - you need to know the value generated by specific situation. By end of each month it is decreased, so you will have to search for the new value CLOSE TO DISPLAYED (meaning doing a range). For example if you get 5 tension from Rhieneland, by new month it will be 4.9. Meaning first search is for 5000 right after you generate it and then I suggest "unchanged" right before the month ends, only to be followed by search from 4850 to 4950. Chances are, you will get the value on first attempt.
Also, if you are lucky with rounding, there is a chance the value will decrease in neat intervals, making the search for specific value rather than range. The important thing is to never start with decimal values (so for example getting 1.82 tension for diplo-joining Hungary to Axis [especially since if they join by focus, it doesn't generate any tension]). Also, resolution of war in Ethiopia can mess things up, just like Spanish Civil War, as they do generate tonne of tension and come with those nasty decimal values

As you might guessed, this is crude as hell, but hey, it's better than nothing and technically faster than save editing.

Besides, with proper timing, you can even avoid the whole issue entirely and for example keep blocking England way till you perform Anschluss with no cheating whatsoever. Unfortunately, there is no way to just "wait down" 12+ tension, but hey, it works on multiplayer, messing Allied preparations considerably, as they are stuck with awful policies and very limited choice of focuses.

TallyHo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TallyHo »

FYI, another update was released: 1.5.3 (30ec)

Hamflinger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hamflinger »

[QUOTE="TallyHo, post: 42913, member: 2320"]FYI, another update was released: 1.5.3 (30ec)[/QUOTE]

Huh, could've sworn Reci had already released a table for 1.5.3 before the forum's interface changed.

Probably just wait for Reci to upload it again.

Hamflinger
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Hamflinger »

[QUOTE="Dancon, post: 42964, member: 16061"]He did, but it did not carry over. This link will die whenever they shut down the other board, but you can find it here:

[/QUOTE]

Ah, there's the 1.5.3 table. Thanks, Dancon.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Lol, I've made a reply containing simplistic recipe for tension value search and forum migration ate it. So to sum up that post, because I'm not going to make another elaborate:

Each tension value is saved separately, as "threat" in save file (search from bottom to up, you will quickly find it). So if Germany performs Remilitarization and then Anschluss, it will be 5.000 for Remilitarization (decreasing by the start of each month by -0.1) and 10.000 for Anschluss. Meaning you have to look for two different values. They are 4 byte, counted as thousands (so each 1.0 threat is saved as 1000).
Last edited by Mirek_Burczyn on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kaedus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kaedus »

Table Extension for 1.5.3?