z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Fikusdg
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Fikusdg »

Hello,

I do have question / propozition.
BG3 have almost same game engine as Original Sin 2 right ?
THere was a table/ still is which treated any ches/box/storage as new....like u could loot from chets , close it , open it again and it was new loot there ,
Is it possible to make it here also

Annnnd great work guys :)
Regards for all

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

Alkapple wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:33 pm
Hey all! So I’ve used cheat engine item spawner in BG3 maybe 60 times and never had a single issue until now

I spawned the item Abyss Beckoners but the item it created has no abilities on it and is only 20 gold. It’s like a common version of the Rare gloves with no attributes

Anyone know what this is or how to fix it?

Thanks
The commonly used UUID only provides the Template for the Abys Beckoners. This Code if loaded into your existing Cheat Table will allow you to Equip and UnEquip the Abys Beckoners. For this to work you have to have already found the Abys Beckoners else you spawn only the Template Item, which is what you have found. This is similar to a post of Zanzer's back here viewtopic.php?p=311457#p311457 only the UUID changed.
I suspect this may be a unique identifier each time depending on circumstance :?:
I have also had the following come up for the abys Beckoners MAG_Zhentarim_Demonspirit_Gloves_a00a3f7c-ebb7-5a9f-790e-465c5abe1e22, so choosing the passive effect is probably most practical.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"Equip PROPER Abbys Beckoners"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <Color>C0C0C0</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript Async="1">{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
local item = "MAG_Zhentarim_Demonspirit_Gloves_3eae7983-a121-156a-9d35-337cd6473b04"
SetArgToString(0, player)
SetArgToString(1, item)
SetArgToLong(2, 1)
SetArgToLong(3, 1)
SetArgToLong(4, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("Equip")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]
local result = ExecuteCall("UnEquip")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
If you only want the effect, you could use the following and get the Demonspirit Aura without the Gloves

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0000000</ID>
      <Description>"Add Demonspirit Aura"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1"/>
      <Color>C0C0C0</Color>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript Async="1">{$lua}
passive = "MAG_Zhentarim_Demonspirit_Gloves_Passive"
[ENABLE]
local result = AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]
local result = RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Reading this article, [Link] I am not sure I would want the Gloves or this effect. :shock:

Endersgone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Endersgone »

MadMacChad wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:04 pm
I assume that you are referring to my latest Cheat Table [BG3_HotFix#24_Autoload_v1.1.zip], as you did not say who's Cheat Table you were using.
If so, I am not getting this error when I run it. I suggest that you delete the bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt file which gets created in the same directory where you run the Cheat Table from, and see if that helps. Also make sure that you have downloaded the bg3data.sqlite3 & bg3data_legacy.sqlite3 files from EvenLess' site, [viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388 ], and place them in the Cheat Table directory, as suggested in my instructions.
Thank you (and yes your latest version)/will give it a shot, appreciate your time and help!

HouseHoldJ2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HouseHoldJ2 »

hello, I completely forgot about some of the hag victims hours into my game. I unfortunately let the hag go for the stat hair, without making sure to kill her, thus dooming some of her victims. is there any way to update the choice to Auntie Ethel being dead?

plmanith17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plmanith17 »

HouseHoldJ2 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:42 pm
hello, I completely forgot about some of the hag victims hours into my game. I unfortunately let the hag go for the stat hair, without making sure to kill her, thus dooming some of her victims. is there any way to update the choice to Auntie Ethel being dead?
I don't think so; a bit of a spoiler: your choice to kill or spare her at the point in time in which you get her hair doesn't <really> matter; she's still alive no matter what until Act 3.

HouseHoldJ2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HouseHoldJ2 »

plmanith17 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:26 am
HouseHoldJ2 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:42 pm
I don't think so; a bit of a spoiler: your choice to kill or spare her at the point in time in which you get her hair doesn't <really> matter; she's still alive no matter what until Act 3.
I'm completely aware of all the story choices/consequences in the game, and I know the hag doesn't truly die.

it's just that the hag victims, especially the petrified dwarf Efrin, are now doomed to be cursed, because I forgot to make sure to kill her after taking the deal and saving Mayrina.

If you remove petrify from the dwarf while the hag is dead, he'll be free, if the hag is alive, however, removing petrify just kills him.

S.Storm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by S.Storm »

Tried running cheat engine for the first time in a while, with the latest table. I can't get it to work.
Left clicking "Register Commands" does nothing.

Right clicking "Register Commands" gives me an error at the top:
<<error while scanning for AOB's: console Error: Not all results found>>

Can anyone help me out here? If I need to provide more info, please tell me how and I will.

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

S.Storm wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:25 pm
Tried running cheat engine for the first time in a while, with the latest table. I can't get it to work.
Left clicking "Register Commands" does nothing.

Right clicking "Register Commands" gives me an error at the top:
<<error while scanning for AOB's: console Error: Not all results found>>

Can anyone help me out here? If I need to provide more info, please tell me how and I will.
Whose Cheat Table did you use, and did you follow the described steps given by the Cheat Table creator ?

plmanith17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plmanith17 »

@MadMacChad

I made a bunch of modifications to your cheat table.
The goal was to organize it, reduce the amount of redundant scripts, and also add a lot more.
I unfortunately do not have any coding experience so a lot of this was copy/paste or going through the forums.

Some changes and additions are: Organized item spawner; organized statuses, passives, and actions; stat boosting scripts; transformation stuff; debug teleports; flags for Call Forth Allies; Re-enabling Divine Intervention; etc.

Feel free to just use this as the baseline, or just take bits and pieces from it and put it into yours.
Attachments
BG3_HotFix#25_Autoload_v1_0 --Modified.zip
(1.19 MiB) Downloaded 319 times

vocerealmente
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vocerealmente »

hello, i used zanzer's table last night while playing and it worked just fine. today, i tried using it again, but i'm having issues. i make sure to load up cheat engine and the table beforehand, and then load my game and load the process. but every time i try ticking the box for register commands, a new window pops up titled "lua engine", and in its output box it tells me to load a saved game first. i don't understand how i was able to use it last night and now have issues with it today. am i just stupid and missing a step somehow? i have the latest table file, and my cheat engine is the latest version as well.

plmanith17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plmanith17 »

vocerealmente wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:59 am
hello, i used zanzer's table last night while playing and it worked just fine. today, i tried using it again, but i'm having issues. i make sure to load up cheat engine and the table beforehand, and then load my game and load the process. but every time i try ticking the box for register commands, a new window pops up titled "lua engine", and in its output box it tells me to load a saved game first. i don't understand how i was able to use it last night and now have issues with it today. am i just stupid and missing a step somehow? i have the latest table file, and my cheat engine is the latest version as well.
You shouldn't need to tick anything, it should happen automatically when you load up your save

vocerealmente
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vocerealmente »

plmanith17 wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:40 am
vocerealmente wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:59 am
You shouldn't need to tick anything, it should happen automatically when you load up your save
i am just saying that once i open the console command menu, and try to open register commands from there, it won't let me, saying that i need to load a saved game first, which i already have, which is the problem i am having.

hightechartist
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hightechartist »

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to add Gregarious Caster passive to a character that isn't wearing the potent robe.

This is the script I'm using, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything:

{$lua}
passive = {
"MAG_CharismaCaster_CantripBooster_Passive"
}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

plmanith17 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:53 pm
@MadMacChad

I made a bunch of modifications to your cheat table.
The goal was to organize it, reduce the amount of redundant scripts, and also add a lot more.
I unfortunately do not have any coding experience so a lot of this was copy/paste or going through the forums.

Some changes and additions are: Organized item spawner; organized statuses, passives, and actions; stat boosting scripts; transformation stuff; debug teleports; flags for Call Forth Allies; Re-enabling Divine Intervention; etc.

Feel free to just use this as the baseline, or just take bits and pieces from it and put it into yours.
Thanks @plmanith17, I am away on vacation for 3 weeks, and will only take a look at this on my return.

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

Nevermind, I figured it out.