z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Masqurin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Masqurin »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 2:33 am
6c55edb0-901b-4ba4-b9e8-3475a8392d9b --S_GLO_Nightsong

She has a few appearance options as well:
e8d29eff-5c93-4f53-b996-0a769cb4aefd --CINE_Humans_Female_Strong_NightSong_BothOutfits
195f1804-e883-45ec-8586-1ad6820672f7 --CINE_Humans_Female_Strong_Nightsong_NoHelmet
4a3af6b2-51a2-4490-b163-9ab71416fc87 --CINE_Nightsong_NoWings_NoHelmet
9671ecbb-4030-48ff-b63e-f138e988835f --[WIP] Humans_Female_Strong_NightSong

I also found this in the files:
6b3a693a-d7c6-4122-ba81-41c8786e0cb9 --Cine_Test_Humans_Male_Nightsong

Hi, do you (or anyone else) know if NPC uuids change between acts? I'm trying to spawn Rolan in act 3 using his act 2 uuid

Code: Select all

S_GLO_Prodigy_b6a3a9e9-b6eb-4c19-ab3f-4c431178fe1b
but nothing happened.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

seekdragon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by seekdragon »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:05 pm
knightjedi wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:10 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:18 pm
Maybe this will spawn you one

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
GenerateTreasureBag("MOO_ZhentQuartermaster")
[DISABLE]
how about this one MAG_TheClover_Scimitar uuid: 517231eb-e812-43ed-9ce3-482ba7ed31e6
Same problem
please help ,thanks
Inside the various dumps there are ../Stats/Generated folders which contain a file called TrasureTable.
Find the reference to your specific item inside one of those:
object category "I_MAG_Thunder_InflictDazeOnThunderDamage_Ring",1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Look above that to find the treasure table name:
new treasuretable "MOO_ZhentQuartermaster"
I have the same problem, some items are missing effects such as the spiteful thunder ring. Tried this method but there was no ring inside the pouch unfortunately. Is there another way?

jgwinworth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3 how to spawn items??

Post by jgwinworth »

So im trying to use the item spawn but I don't understand how to use the UUID bc I want to use the mod Arcane Equipment and it says to use cheat engine to input the UUID but how exactly;y do I do that in the cheat engine? Thanks to whomever can give me some advice!
Where is this "Object UUID Can Be Found Within: Shared/Stats/Generated/Data" location it says on the Cheat Engine table?

Wavves5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wavves5 »

Could you please tell me how do i possibly change the values of skills? they always revert when i save and reload... im stuck

dreadpiro485
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dreadpiro485 »

Is anyone still successfully using the current table with the hotfixed version of the game? Mine's crashing on save if I use it at all.

ammapuliaju
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ammapuliaju »

can anyone provide me a uuid for elixir of colossus ,couldnt find it anywhere please..

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:05 pm
knightjedi wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:10 pm
Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:18 pm
Maybe this will spawn you one

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
GenerateTreasureBag("MOO_ZhentQuartermaster")
[DISABLE]
how about this one MAG_TheClover_Scimitar uuid: 517231eb-e812-43ed-9ce3-482ba7ed31e6
Same problem
please help ,thanks
Inside the various dumps there are ../Stats/Generated folders which contain a file called TrasureTable.
Find the reference to your specific item inside one of those:
object category "I_MAG_Thunder_InflictDazeOnThunderDamage_Ring",1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
Look above that to find the treasure table name:
new treasuretable "MOO_ZhentQuartermaster"
I found the ring , but i mean the legendry Scimitar ,uuid: 517231eb-e812-43ed-9ce3-482ba7ed31e6
It has the Same problem
thanks all the same

dashiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dashiku »

Hi I have a question about the CE. Is it at all possible to revive a dead NPC. I'm having some issue where Counsellor Florrick absolutely refuses to move and she keeps burning to death. Nothing I do makes her move, so I wanted to know if I could respawn her at least (or maybe even just flag her quest as complete.)

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

dashiku wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:31 pm
Hi I have a question about the CE. Is it at all possible to revive a dead NPC. I'm having some issue where Counsellor Florrick absolutely refuses to move and she keeps burning to death. Nothing I do makes her move, so I wanted to know if I could respawn her at least (or maybe even just flag her quest as complete.)
If you have a Bard or Performer trait then just play some music and all NPC around you will move close to you.
I use this trick everytime I need to steal items and loot bodies with red icons, to draw NPCs attention to something else so I can sneak freely out of the red cones.

dashiku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dashiku »

PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:42 pm
dashiku wrote:
If you have a Bard or Performer trait then just play some music and all NPC around you will move close to you.
I use this trick everytime I need to steal items and loot bodies with red icons, to draw NPCs attention to something else so I can sneak freely out of the red cones.
I already tried this and it doesn't work. She is just completely unresponsive. Even hitting her does nothing, it doesn't even start combat. I can smack her until she dies and she doesn't react. I've tried performances, minor illusions, hitting her, pushing her, throwing her, etc. Pretty much every spell and skill I have I tried on her. She just doesn't move like she's glued in place.

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

So I know that the table has "long rest" option, but the thing is, it also removes, buffs, spells, conditions from characters.
did anyone find a code to get the effect from the potion "Angelic" instead? because drinking one of these potions will just benefit you with the long rest effect, and keep your spells/condition intact.

would be better this way, without going into a 2 turn slumber ofc.

anyone figured it out please let me know XD I would very much like that.

Wavves5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wavves5 »

Zanzer or Evenless please for the love of god tell me how to change the value of skills, for example perception, and I will worship you for all eternity no cap

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

dashiku wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:49 pm
PrinceRevivalDK wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:42 pm
dashiku wrote:
I already tried this and it doesn't work. She is just completely unresponsive. Even hitting her does nothing, it doesn't even start combat. I can smack her until she dies and she doesn't react. I've tried performances, minor illusions, hitting her, pushing her, throwing her, etc. Pretty much every spell and skill I have I tried on her. She just doesn't move like she's glued in place.
If it doesn't start combat or a fight.
then try popping a strength potion and pick her up and throw her, or use telekinesis and throw her away that way :P..

Wavves5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Wavves5 »

Table works entirely flawless despite this one thing that I can't find any solution to... I need my skills

ammapuliaju
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ammapuliaju »

ammapuliaju wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 10:24 pm
can anyone provide me a uuid for elixir of colossus ,couldnt find it anywhere please..
Please guys this!