z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Gentleman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Gentleman »

Hello, I am trying to give astarion the same spells and powers as the cazador, BUT the misty escape just not working, I can't cast it, in hotbar it's just dark like spells on reloading. code for cazador misty escape "Shout_LOW_MistyEscape_Vampire_Cazador"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Hi all, I wanted to check is there a way to edit spell data and add the "StatusPropertyFlags" "IgnoreResting" to certain statuses. I've been trying to make the status effects permanent for Sarevok's death bringer counter or even the legendary statuses but they all keep disappearing after long rest and I have to keep reapplying them via cheat engine.

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Even the Interrupt skills I add keep disappearing after I reload the save so i have to keep reapplying them. AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockInterrupt(Interrupt_LOW_BhaalsRetribution_Melee_Orin)")

BubbaJubbs
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BubbaJubbs »

Bit of an odd question, but I thought I remembered there being a cheat that added an accessory which gave you unlimited use versions of speak with dead, speak with animals, and detect thoughts, but I can't seem to find it. Any help?

mon5termatt
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mon5termatt »

This has probably been asked before, but the search function doesn't seem to be working for me at least.

I gave one of my characters 7 actions. I would like to be able to reset this back down to 2. What command could I add to be able to reset this back down to the normal amount?

whoops.

Edit: IDK what i did but it has been reset. just had to reload a few times.

Gentleman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Gentleman »

BubbaJubbs wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2024 9:06 pm
Bit of an odd question, but I thought I remembered there being a cheat that added an accessory which gave you unlimited use versions of speak with dead, speak with animals, and detect thoughts, but I can't seem to find it. Any help?
"Shout_DetectThoughts" "Shout_SpeakWithAnimals" " Shout_SpeakWithAnimals" those don't have cooldowns

justkyrios
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by justkyrios »

I searched and only found one mention of floating with a reply or two so I'm just going to apologize in advance if I missed something.

Is there a way to apply the Flag/Attribute "Floating" and/or "FloatingWhileMoving" through the console or at will in general? I've tried something along the lines of this using the console and wasn't successful.

Code: Select all

local host = Osi.GetHostCharacter(); Osi.AddBoosts(host, "Attribute(Floating);Attribute(FloatingWhileMoving)", "", host)
When looking into Character Stats the attributes show up like this:

"Flags": "Floating;FloatingWhileMoving"
When looking into Status Stats they show up like this:

"Boosts": "BlockSpellCast();Attribute(Floating);FallDamageMultiplier(0.0)"
Which is why I tried applying it as a Boost like that.

I've also tried just applying it through SetFlag(), but that didn't exactly work since I don't have a UUID for it. It's odd that the game refers to it as a Flag at all, but then again it shows up under "AttributeFlags" in the ValueLists file. For the hell of it I've even tried applying it through AddPassive() and ApplyStatus().

So I'm going to guess that it's either much more complicated than my current understanding of the game or it's so simple that a caveman could do it and I'm just an idiot.

Any guidance would be appreciated, even if that guidance is telling me to get the hell out because this isn't the place to ask these kinds of questions. Thanks!

Edit - It would maybe help if I explained the "Why?", possibly. I had the crazy idea of trying to create a toggleable ability that would give you Floating and FloatingWhileMoving, but my current method didn't work, so I turned to the console to try a bunch of stuff.
Last edited by justkyrios on Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

Guys, which table do you use for 4.1.1 4890942 ?

download/file.php?id=57216

this one is working.

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Hi all, is there an easy tutorial on how to spawn Gnoll Flind and make him a companion/summon or just making him a companion in general. I'm honestly new to cheat engine and I've been getting by on changing the records of preexisting cheat tables so I have no idea where to start.

Trisstiz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trisstiz »

Please update, it crashes the game

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Hello. Who all is keeping a copy of the table up to date and populated with various scripts, item lists, or other discoveries? If you all can provide me with links to the various posts, I can link to them in the main thread and direct people where to look. Then those posters can keep the single post that I'm linking to up to date with their latest tables. As far as I know, the main console command portion of the table isn't "broken." Just acting finicky at times, like it had been since after one of the initial patches.

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

Zanzer wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:20 pm
Hello. Who all is keeping a copy of the table up to date and populated with various scripts, item lists, or other discoveries? If you all can provide me with links to the various posts, I can link to them in the main thread and direct people where to look. Then those posters can keep the single post that I'm linking to up to date with their latest tables. As far as I know, the main console command portion of the table isn't "broken." Just acting finicky at times, like it had been since after one of the initial patches.
This post by GoodnessGracious has the table a lot of us are using viewtopic.php?p=336385#p336385

dunnetahl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dunnetahl »

goodnessgracious wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:59 pm
Hi

here is a working table attached, i haven't tested everything but what i use works.

as a matter of courtesy, i have written a more user friendly version of the item spawner which takes an input string and an amount using the gui.

the aob scan has been updated.
For some reason I can't expand the console commands on this table. The OP cheat table works and Serofix's cheat table also works in terms of expanding console commands. And I'm pretty sure the rest of the functions in your cheat table work for me, just not expanding the console commands.

Also, what is the lua script it asks to execute when open your cheat table?

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

GayHibiscus wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:42 pm
This post by GoodnessGracious has the table a lot of us are using viewtopic.php?p=336385#p336385
Yeah well, that one does not work for me.

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Hi all, is there a console command for adding spells to a familiar/summon?