z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bg3overlord
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by bg3overlord »

Vargarm wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:04 am
ptyler wrote:
Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:36 pm
Trying to do a script to add the Morninglord's Radiance condition, so I don't have to make a trip back to the Rosymorn Monastery to apply the buff. I can only find that putting one of the weapons back on the tables applies the "CRE_MAG_LATHANDER_PUZZLE_BOON" condition but manually applying it myself just crashes the game.
edit: ah, just found out it's just simply applying a renamed crusader's mantle effect from the status_boost.txt, i'll just apply that effect instead and be happy with that.
Hi, I have same problem
Can you help me to understand, what exactly I must to do for add this effect to character(s)?

I tried add effect as boost (script template in dice boost option, but with DIVINE_FAVOR variable) without effect, and add effect as passive (script template in feats option, same variable) and game was crashed
Morninglord's radiance permanent buff was nerfed recently to not be permanent and not to refresh after long nor after placing weapons on pedestals again rest making entire weapon puzzle and creche completely pointless and the previous perma-buff basically same as nonexistent, completely changing the game as you used to get it right before shadow curse which made perfect sense, so I also went through this to fix what the devs messed up.

This script I slightly modified from another default one applies the correct morninglord's radiance buff until long rest on selected character:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
status = "CRE_MAG_LATHANDER_PUZZLE_BOON"

[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status)

[DISABLE]
I consider getting this now through cheat engine the correct way to play bg3 as that buff was on for virtually everyone who has played bg3 before and makes perfect sense quest wise. It has to be reapplied every morning similar to how we had to do the whole dismiss/invite every morning if we wanted it active before. works on table v14 + game 4.1.1.5..... post hotfix #24 @ 2024/4/4 - I don't know if there's a way for it to quickly select every character in a row but it's good enough.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheIronRose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheIronRose »

Hi folks,

I used the "Learn Wizard Scroll on Any Character" cheat on my sorcerer to learn lightning bolt from a scroll. This not only failed to work, but I saved and merrily continued on with my adventure, only to find out that I now cannot choose to learn lightning bolt on level up. It appears as an option when replacing spells, but silently fails.

This persists regardless of respects, restarts, etc. When I respec to a wizard, lightning bolt shows as "always prepared", is highlighted in yellow on the spell selection screen, and can be selected a second time by the wizard. This doesn't seem to change anything.

I would like to be able to learn lightning bolt as my sorcerer. I have tried removing the spell via Cheat Engine by modifying the "Add/Remove Fireball Spell" to:

{$lua}
spell = {
"Zone_LightningBolt",
"Zone_LightningBolt_4",
"Zone_LightningBolt_5",
"Zone_LightningBolt_6",
}
[ENABLE]
RemoveSpellFromPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]
RemoveSpellFromPlayer(spell)
This didn't work. I downloaded the script extender, enabled the console, and tried with:

S >> Osi.RemoveSpell(GetHostCharacter(), "Zone_LightningBolt_6", 0)
S >> Osi.RemoveSpell(GetHostCharacter(), "Zone_LightningBolt_5", 0)
S >> Osi.RemoveSpell(GetHostCharacter(), "Zone_LightningBolt_4", 0)
S >> Osi.RemoveSpell(GetHostCharacter(), "Zone_LightningBolt", 0)
This also didn't work.

I then tried *adding* lightning bolt with S >> Osi.RemoveSpell(GetHostCharacter(), "Zone_LightningBolt", 0) (repeated with _4, _5, _6) which did work and let me cast lightning bolt as a sorcerer! However, the spell doesn't consume a spell slot when cast.

Is there anything I can do to remove the "learned" lightning bolt spell? Failing that, when adding a spell via cheat engine/BG3 script extender, how can I ensure that it consumes spell slots when cast by a sorcerer?

Edit: viewtopic.php?t=13996&start=6165 gave me an answer, though I'd still love to know how I can actually fix the root problem!

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddBoostsToPlayer("UnlockSpell(Zone_LightningBolt,AddChildren,d136c5d9-0ff0-43da-acce-a74a07f8d6bf,,Charisma)")
[DISABLE]
The preceding code needs to be run every time I reload, but it gets me the ability to cast the spell I want, and consumes resources properly.

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

dominic_the_4th wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:01 am
my god my luck is terrible lol I just got back to the game but they updated yesterday therefore ruining the table. back to waiting lmao.
The Cheat Tables I posted (viewtopic.php?p=343574#p343574) are working perfectly for me with Patch#24 Game v4.11.5009956.
I am building a new version, and using most of the same cheats, and will publish it soon. Hope that helps.

TheIronRose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheIronRose »

The latest Cheat Engine versions work from @MadMacChad work just fine on the latest BG3 patch. My compliments on the auto-exec implementation as well!

However, while I'm able to get the table to work, I am not able to get your proposed workflow to function as expected. I am on Windows 11 Home version: 10.0.22621 Build 22621
MadMacChad wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 am
I suspect that you did not allow the Script to run or you may have loaded the Cheat Table after loading BG3.
The correct process is::-
  • 1) Load the Cheat Table
    2) Accept the script running (it is safe)
    3) Load BG3
The Console Commands should go green and show Console Commands loaded whilst BG3 is loading, and when you load a saved game the
Register Commands will open. If that does not work, just shut down BG3 and Cheat Engine and load again.
See Console Commands loaded example here: [Link]
& Registered [ # ] Commands loaded here [Link]
The script is safe, however if you are not sure, ask someone you trust to validate it for you
Hope that solves it for you.
My flow here is:
1. Launch the cheat table using CE 7.5
2. Accept the UAT prompt
2. Run BG3 from steam (no mods). Note: My BG3 is installed to my D drive at D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3. In other words, it is not installed to a protected windows directory.
3. Click "Play" (dx11) from the Larian Launcher. The Baldur's Gate 3 game process is launched.
4. Immediately after launch, before I am able to attach the Cheat Table to the BG3 process, the following error occurs: Error:[string "local bg3Executable = ..."]:69: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

This occurs regardless of whether or not the generated bg3data.sqlite3 DB exists on disk prior to launching the script.

This is the workflow I use instead:
1. Launch BG3 as per steps 2 and 3 above.
2. Launch Cheat Engine before loading your cheat table.
3. Attach Cheat Engine to the BG3 game process
4. Load BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0.CT
5. Commands register as expected.

Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jaxtes »

Hey all, there is a list of spells and perks in the forum. Can anyone point me to the page? I can't seem to find it. Not sure if the one in first page is complete.

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

Jaxtes wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:07 am
Hey all, there is a list of spells and perks in the forum. Can anyone point me to the page? I can't seem to find it. Not sure if the one in first page is complete.
I think this is what you are looking for viewtopic.php?p=315690#p315690

Also have a look at the 1st Page of the Forum viewtopic.php?p=157760#p157760

...and this too viewtopic.php?p=307028#p307028

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

TheIronRose wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:36 pm
The latest Cheat Engine versions work from @MadMacChad work just fine on the latest BG3 patch. My compliments on the auto-exec implementation as well!

However, while I'm able to get the table to work, I am not able to get your proposed workflow to function as expected. I am on Windows 11 Home version: 10.0.22621 Build 22621
MadMacChad wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 am
I suspect that you did not allow the Script to run or you may have loaded the Cheat Table after loading BG3.
The correct process is::-
  • 1) Load the Cheat Table
    2) Accept the script running (it is safe)
    3) Load BG3
The Console Commands should go green and show Console Commands loaded whilst BG3 is loading, and when you load a saved game the
Register Commands will open. If that does not work, just shut down BG3 and Cheat Engine and load again.
See Console Commands loaded example here: [Link]
& Registered [ # ] Commands loaded here [Link]
The script is safe, however if you are not sure, ask someone you trust to validate it for you
Hope that solves it for you.
My flow here is:
1. Launch the cheat table using CE 7.5
2. Accept the UAT prompt
2. Run BG3 from steam (no mods). Note: My BG3 is installed to my D drive at D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Baldurs Gate 3. In other words, it is not installed to a protected windows directory.
3. Click "Play" (dx11) from the Larian Launcher. The Baldur's Gate 3 game process is launched.
4. Immediately after launch, before I am able to attach the Cheat Table to the BG3 process, the following error occurs: Error:[string "local bg3Executable = ..."]:69: attempt to index a nil value (field '?')

This occurs regardless of whether or not the generated bg3data.sqlite3 DB exists on disk prior to launching the script.

This is the workflow I use instead:
1. Launch BG3 as per steps 2 and 3 above.
2. Launch Cheat Engine before loading your cheat table.
3. Attach Cheat Engine to the BG3 game process
4. Load BG3_HotFix#23_Autoload_v1.0.CT
5. Commands register as expected.
Thanks for the feedback, I will incorporate that in my next build. Much appreciated.

IHateRegistering
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by IHateRegistering »

Maybe I'm missing it; is there a way to add/remove the Slayer form? A mod I got only works "correctly" if I didn't have the form beforehand, but I did, so now it's only half-functioning and I need a way to remove/readd the form so it properly works.

plmanith17
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by plmanith17 »

IHateRegistering wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:12 am
Maybe I'm missing it; is there a way to add/remove the Slayer form? A mod I got only works "correctly" if I didn't have the form beforehand, but I did, so now it's only half-functioning and I need a way to remove/readd the form so it properly works.
The add/remove fireball spell is an example. Just edit it and replace the "Projectile_Fireball" with "Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer"

Anyways aside from that (so I'm not double posting), does anyone know how to directly modify stats without using "addboost"? Was messing around adding things from different classes, and I notice there are some things that don't work properly when you're not the proper class, such as Bardic Inspiration die, or monk unarmed damage die. Not sure if it's directly related (and is also mostly just an aesthetic thing), but when selecting targeting with eldritch blast, there is normally the "CHA" text to indicate charisma scaling, but when the spell is added through the table, it shows nothing. I'm wondering if that's also a character specific or class specific stat or value.

I also noticed some issues with monk specific actions not working properly on non-monks, such as Open Hand monk-specific flurry of blows, ki resonations, shadow monk's shadow strike, and four elements monk's spells. They don't seem to animate correctly unless you're playing that specific subclass, and are at that required level. Anyone know if there is some sort of hidden "flag" that is causing this?

Endersgone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Endersgone »

Sorry to be a bother, but if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it. I just get this message with the latest version when trying to load table

Error:[string "-- ************************************ ..."]:1772: attempt to call a nil value (global 'getTable')

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

I assume that you are referring to my latest Cheat Table [BG3_HotFix#24_Autoload_v1.1.zip], as you did not say who's Cheat Table you were using.
If so, I am not getting this error when I run it. I suggest that you delete the bg3_cheatTable.settings.txt file which gets created in the same directory where you run the Cheat Table from, and see if that helps. Also make sure that you have downloaded the bg3data.sqlite3 & bg3data_legacy.sqlite3 files from EvenLess' site, [viewtopic.php?p=319388#p319388 ], and place them in the Cheat Table directory, as suggested in my instructions.

Alkapple
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alkapple »

Hey all! So I’ve used cheat engine item spawner in BG3 maybe 60 times and never had a single issue until now

I spawned the item Abyss Beckoners but the item it created has no abilities on it and is only 20 gold. It’s like a common version of the Rare gloves with no attributes

Anyone know what this is or how to fix it?

Thanks

wasted1887
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wasted1887 »

Oxiras wrote:
Fri Aug 25, 2023 8:53 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 3:54 am
Oxiras wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 2:48 am
Does anyone know how to remove "Auntie Ethel's Boon"?
new entry "HAG_Hair_STR_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_CON_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_DEX_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_INT_Passive"

new entry "HAG_Hair_WIS_Passive"

use command removepassive should do
This doesn't do it. AddPassiveToPlayer(passive) adds the passive directly to the stat and RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive) removes it from the stat. However, there is a passive under Notable Features called Auntie Ethel's boon that is not affected. That boon has an effect that passively adds one of the stats. Can't find a name for it to remove it though.
Has someone found the way to remove the Buff / Feat / Notable feature?
I just tried this, and as stated above I can add a second buff with this, and remove the added one, but I cant remove the original?

I'm trying to remove the buff from the potion "Everlasting Vigour" aswell (the +2 str potion), because I want someone else to have it. I can add the posion and drink it with for the new guy, but not remove the buff for the character that ogirinally drank it.

Any one knows how to do both? Or either one really

THILBER
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by THILBER »

Guys, I need help, I can't use this table, the message "<<Lua error in the script at line 1: determining Failure what GetHostCharacter means>>" always appears, I don't know how to proceed, I didn't find anything here or on the internet, I didn't find any current video teaching how to use this version of the table, can anyone help?

MadMacChad
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MadMacChad »

THILBER wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:49 pm
Guys, I need help, I can't use this table, the message "<<Lua error in the script at line 1: determining Failure what GetHostCharacter means>>" always appears, I don't know how to proceed, I didn't find anything here or on the internet, I didn't find any current video teaching how to use this version of the table, can anyone help?
Please indicate which Cheat Table you are having issues with, there are a number of Cheat Table creators here all with the own style and version. Until we know who's Cheat Table you are having isues with, no-one can assist. I have checked my latest post viewtopic.php?p=343574#p343574 and it is working properly.
Be sure to load the Cheat Engine and Cheat Table BEFORE loading your game.