z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Oriain
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Oriain »

I used to be able to edit character stats like str, dex, con, etc...but now it seems impossible. Am I missing something?

I've tried goodnessgracious's latest table, as well as Zanzer's last...but none work...and I'm no coder...

Is this no longer possible?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Yusuke614
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yusuke614 »

Noway3 wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 9:58 pm

How to acquire Legendary Actions:
for example "Legendary Action: Murderous Retort" ("Once per round, Sarevok can use his Legendary Action to immediately strike back at an attacker.")
In Cheat Engine Console or Script Extender Console:

Code: Select all

AddPassive(GetHostCharacter(), "LegendaryAction_LOW_BhaalsRetribution_Sarevok")
for more legendary actions, check my file "Stats_Passive_Array.json" and search for "Legendary Action:"

You wouldn't happen to know how to get Rolan back and working correctly in Act 3 (have him running Sorcerous Sundries) if you forgot to save him in the Shadow Cursed Lands?
I've tried resurrecting him and then setting different flags and I've tried using the Debug_Teleport flag to teleport back to Shadow Cursed Lands, resurrect him, save him then set flags and the journal always says he's grateful for our help then that we killed Rolan. Only his projection will be in Sorcerous Sundries, not him.

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Yusuke614 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:21 am
Noway3 wrote:

for example "Legendary Action: Murderous Retort" ("Once per round, Sarevok can use his Legendary Action to immediately strike back at an attacker.")

for more legendary actions, check my file "Stats_Passive_Array.json" and search for "Legendary Action:"

Sick thanks works perfect. Any idea how to add bhalls edict spell?

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Noway3 wrote:
SummonerVivi wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:30 pm
Hi all, I tried to add Sarevok's Legendary Action to my main character and it worked but sadly the skill is 1 time use only and it doesnt restore itself after each round and just disappear from my reactions list. Any idea how to make it permanent without me to reapply the status everytime I want to use it.

Hi again I managed to make the skill working as intended in battle but now I've run into the problem where the Passives I've added are not permanent and they disappear after a long rest. Does anyone know how to make the passives permanent on the character?

The scripts im using on the consolecommands on the (GetHostCharacter() section are currently these 4,

AddPassive(GetHostCharacter(), "LegendaryAction_LOW_BhaalsRetribution_Sarevok", -1, 1)
ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "LEGENDARYACTION_LOW_SAREVOK_BHAALSRETRIBUTION", -1, 1)
AddPassive(GetHostCharacter(), "Low_Sarevok_Deathbringer_Counter_0", -1, 1)
ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "LOW_SAREVOK_DEATHBRINGER_COUNTER_0", -1, 1)

ori'grom
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ori'grom »

Does anyone have an updated version of "bg3_items_spells.ct" they could share?

Yusuke614
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yusuke614 »

SummonerVivi wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:52 am
Noway3 wrote:
SummonerVivi wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:30 pm
Hi all, I tried to add Sarevok's Legendary Action to my main character and it worked but sadly the skill is 1 time use only and it doesnt restore itself after each round and just disappear from my reactions list. Any idea how to make it permanent without me to reapply the status everytime I want to use it.

Hi again I managed to make the skill working as intended in battle but now I've run into the problem where the Passives I've added are not permanent and they disappear after a long rest. Does anyone know how to make the passives permanent on the character?

The scripts im using on the consolecommands on the (GetHostCharacter() section are currently these 4,

AddPassive(GetHostCharacter(), "LegendaryAction_LOW_BhaalsRetribution_Sarevok", -1, 1)
ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "LEGENDARYACTION_LOW_SAREVOK_BHAALSRETRIBUTION", -1, 1)
With AddPassive you don't need the , -1, 1 and for ApplyStatus you don't need the , 1. Don't know if that has any effect with either staying after a long rest though. Passives should always stay, most statuses disappear after long rest though.
This might make the statuses stick, might not. But the passives should stay.

ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "LEGENDARYACTION_LOW_SAREVOK_BHAALSRETRIBUTION", -1)
AddPassive(GetHostCharacter(), "Low_Sarevok_Deathbringer_Counter_0")
ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "LOW_SAREVOK_DEATHBRINGER_COUNTER_0", -1)

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

Has anyone figured out if ANY GUI works for the Noblestalk piece for Dark Urge/Shadowheart/giving to Derryth?

It seems that once you give the mushroom to either of those three and spawn in another noblestalk item, the new ones just heal, they can't be given to the former two to restore a memory, or to Derryth for her shop.

gershen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gershen »

Hi, is there any option to hit critical every time? In the table are only -1 to roll that are from items, but is there maybe option to alwys roll 20 and hit critical?

CriticNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CriticNova »

Hello, does anyone have a CT updated to the last version?
The previous version does not let me use the command console :(

SilverPaladin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SilverPaladin »

SilverPaladin wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:58 am
If somebody knows how, I'd like to be able to revive Lae'zel in a way that allows me to talk to her, because so far in any case where I get her to join my party it's through commands and I can't interact with her, yet she'll talk in cutscenes and proc responses to actions, but still no interaction outside of that (so I can't even dismiss her or readd her to my party)

I killed Lae'zel at the beginning of the game not knowing you could have companions stay at your camp to progress their storylines, and I'm about 45 hours in so restarting isn't something I'd like to do lol

I have spent hours trying to troubleshoot it myself, just making custom abominations of the cheatengine commands available, I've tried resetting every associated flag with lae'zel (I spent a lot of time just testing if they were set to true or not), rekilling and reviving her, directly adding her to party, I even tried resting to force cutscenes, I tried resurrecting her by scrolls and by withers, tried a debugging book mod that didn't help, couldn't reset her to the point of being able to redo any dialogue before or during the cage scene. I can't seem to find a *working* solution to my problem, if it's even possible to solve, at best I have an uninteractible 5th party member that sometimes reacts to stuff or a doll to sit in my camp and do nothing

I am just very stuck and spent way too much time on this, I scrounged the internet for stuff on the topic too just to find people saying reload save, any help even if it's "no you can't nomatter what" would be useful, thank you
I asked this like the day before the patch and I think it got buried so I am bumping this in hopes for a response still, even if the answer is no :(

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

Oriain wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:30 pm
I used to be able to edit character stats like str, dex, con, etc...but now it seems impossible. Am I missing something?

I've tried goodnessgracious's latest table, as well as Zanzer's last...but none work...and I'm no coder...

Is this no longer possible?
To ensure the table (goodnessgracious) works, make sure to load up your game and load the save (don't hit continue). Move around in-game for a few metres, then activate the table in Cheat Engine once you have Baldur's Gate 3 selected. Run the LUA script the table comes with, it'll autoload somethings, making it smoother to use. It is absolutely working right now.

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

CriticNova wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:54 am
So you've spent all of 30 seconds in this 454 page thread before posting this, just amazing.

CriticNova
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CriticNova »

RogueTech wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:34 pm
CriticNova wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:54 am
So you've spent all of 30 seconds in this 454 page thread before posting this, just amazing.
I actually frequent the thread, but I created the account because the previous CTs don't allow me to use the command console and I didn't know what to do. When I try to use the CT, an error appears when scanning the aob and I don't know how to fix it, I guess it's because the version of the aob or because I updated the game to version 4.1.1.48
I am relatively new to this whole topic, if you can explain it to me I would be very grateful.

SummonerVivi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by SummonerVivi »

Yusuke614 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:08 pm
SummonerVivi wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:52 am
Noway3 wrote:

With AddPassive you don't need the , -1, 1 and for ApplyStatus you don't need the , 1. Don't know if that has any effect with either staying after a long rest though. Passives should always stay, most statuses disappear after long rest though.
This might make the statuses stick, might not. But the passives should stay.

ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "LEGENDARYACTION_LOW_SAREVOK_BHAALSRETRIBUTION", -1)
AddPassive(GetHostCharacter(), "Low_Sarevok_Deathbringer_Counter_0")
ApplyStatus(GetHostCharacter(), "LOW_SAREVOK_DEATHBRINGER_COUNTER_0", -1)
Yeah I tried what you suggested but it seems the status i was trying to make permanent the LOW_SAREVOK_DEATHBRINGER_COUNTER_0 just doesnt stick even with the -1 duration. It always just disappears after a long rest. Anyone have any other ideas on how to make it permanent without having to resort to always having cheat engine in the background.

riperviwe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by riperviwe »

has anyone found a fix for minthara's dialogue bug where she keeps talking about the emperor?