z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by RogueTech »

CriticNova wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm
RogueTech wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:34 pm
CriticNova wrote:
Thu Feb 29, 2024 1:54 am
Hello, does anyone have a CT updated to the last version?
The previous version does not let me use the command console :(
So you've spent all of 30 seconds in this 454 page thread before posting this, just amazing.
I actually frequent the thread, but I created the account because the previous CTs don't allow me to use the command console and I didn't know what to do. When I try to use the CT, an error appears when scanning the aob and I don't know how to fix it, I guess it's because the version of the aob or because I updated the game to version 4.1.1.48
I am relatively new to this whole topic, if you can explain it to me I would be very grateful.
So if you do "frequent" the thread, if you look back, just a few posts, one page from here, user [Noway3] has been doing a great job of keeping the "latest/current" links up to date for everyone. Maybe that will help you.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kendingro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kendingro »

goodnessgracious wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:04 pm
Hi

My friends, I have updated the table once again.

The item spawner has been updated to take multiple Item IDs, they must be separated by comma and without double quotes. The next dialogue popup will ask how many of each, for each item requested.

The version in the table has been updated to reflect the current version of table in use incl game version.

Let me know if you need anything.
For anyone wondering why the console options in the latest hotfix table (above) doesn't work while in game (in combat, walking around, in menus, etc), you must:

1. Exit and Re-open the game
2. Open CE and inject at the MAIN MENU
3. Load your save
4. Watch the table. If you have CE execute the LUA script after you inject the table, it'll open the console option automatically for you.

Once you're in game, the console options should work. If it doesn't, then the devs got smart again or it's Script Extender's fault.

Simply quicksaving and quickloading doesn't work anymore. It took me a little bit to figure it out but I think the dev's must have changed something.

Edit: it appears there was a hotfix to the game yesterday, goodnessgracious's hotfix table still works as far as I can tell

riperviwe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by riperviwe »

hi, is there a way to shapeshift summons -not companions- with the npc tool? thank you

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Trying to add some boss passives and for some reason if I add this in boost or passive it doesn’t work - thanks

UUID DamageReduction_Dragon
Icon PassiveFeature_MultiattackDefense

DisplayNameEnglish Great Wyrm's Scales

UUID DamageReduction_Dragon_Tactician

Boosts DamageReduction(All, Flat, 4)

DisplayNameEnglish Greater Wyrm's Scales

HeafyMetal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeafyMetal »

Hi guys, a quick question, this is a long thread and I don't know if someone answered this already, but is there a way to toggle permanent passive buffs, such as Awakened, BOOOAL's Blessing and so on? For example the UID for the Awakened buff is CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened, but I don't know where to put it. Someone can help me?

dunnetahl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dunnetahl »

Jaxtes wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 12:46 pm
1948135598 wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:05 am
Jaxtes wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 3:43 am
Anyone find way to add tadpoles to Hirelings yet? Would really appreciate if it was possible.
you can use Item Spawner(can find in ct table) add Mind Flayer Parasite Specimen to your player.
the id of Mind Flayer Parasite Specimen is c8f4a71f-d190-4cf1-889d-0dfe3c03cbc3.
Sorry, maybe my question wasn’t clear. I can’t unlock mindflayer powers on hirelings even when I have free tadpoles. Their screen always says hesitating without a dialogue choice to convince them to take it.

I’m looking for some kind of of flag or passive that removes the “hesitating” from the level up screen. Thanks for your reply though.
Did you ever figure this out? Does anyone know a script that would allow you to give a parasite or illithid powers to a character who was not initially infected? I would like to give Jaheira illithid powers, when I have free tadpoles, her brain in the powers menu is all shaded over in red and says:

Not Available
Jaheira is not hosting a mind flayer parasite

Any assistance or anything anyone could suggest would be awesome. Thanks.

dunnetahl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dunnetahl »

HeafyMetal wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:17 pm
Hi guys, a quick question, this is a long thread and I don't know if someone answered this already, but is there a way to toggle permanent passive buffs, such as Awakened, BOOOAL's Blessing and so on? For example the UID for the Awakened buff is CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened, but I don't know where to put it. Someone can help me?
Sure I just did this actually and a tutorial could have saved me a couple hours, lol

In console commands > register commands > character tags

copy one of the commands there like "add wizard" then you can rename it like "Awakened" by double-clicking. Then right click and select 'change script'

replace everything there with the following:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer("CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened")
[DISABLE]
this is the one I used for adding the tag branded:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
SetTagOnPlayer("310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a")
[DISABLE]
this would add boooal's buff:

{$lua}
status = "UND_BOOOALBLESSING"
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status, -1)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
For the last one, if you uncheck it will remove the buff, if you don't want that to happen, you can remove the last line of code underneath [DISABLE]

gershen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gershen »

Im wondering if there is possibility to change what the item does? In example The Dead Shot is reducing roll -1 to hit crit, but is there possibility to make it reduce it for like -5?

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Is there any way I can add the transformation into a Slayer? You get this by
Spoiler
killing Isobel, or so I was told
, I didn't do it by I would like to know if it's possible to add this using the table.

Thanks.

Yusuke614
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yusuke614 »

Sourenics wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:46 pm
Spoiler
, I didn't do it by I would like to know if it's possible to add this using the table.

Thanks.
It's a spell, you can either replace an existing spell entry in the CT with this

Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer
Or use this command with script extender console

AddSpell(GetHostCharacter(), "Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer", 1, 1)

Deathwish279
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deathwish279 »

Does anybody have a solution for the patch 6 enemy of justice bug? The patch 4 solution said it was successfully executed when I tried it but the debuff still seems to be there and all fist guards are hostile, which is making moonrise towers fucking impossible

HeafyMetal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HeafyMetal »

dunnetahl wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:51 am
HeafyMetal wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:17 pm
Sure I just did this actually and a tutorial could have saved me a couple hours, lol

In console commands > register commands > character tags

copy one of the commands there like "add wizard" then you can rename it like "Awakened" by double-clicking. Then right click and select 'change script'

replace everything there with the following:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer("CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened")
[DISABLE]
this is the one I used for adding the tag branded:

{$lua}
[ENABLE]
SetTagOnPlayer("310f7186-bb0b-4905-b8f6-dfc2fe62570a")
[DISABLE]
this would add boooal's buff:

{$lua}
status = "UND_BOOOALBLESSING"
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status, -1)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
For the last one, if you uncheck it will remove the buff, if you don't want that to happen, you can remove the last line of code underneath [DISABLE]
You are the GOAT. Ty

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Yusuke614 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:01 pm
Sourenics wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks.
It's a spell, you can either replace an existing spell entry in the CT with this

Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer

Can't find the spells on the CT or the CT Console. I can add Character Flags and such but the AddSpell thing just tells me that it need an [ENABLE] section. (YEP, newbie).

Yusuke614
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Yusuke614 »

Sourenics wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:39 pm
Yusuke614 wrote:
Sourenics wrote:
Spoiler

Thanks.

Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer

Can't find the spells on the CT or the CT Console. I can add Character Flags and such but the AddSpell thing just tells me that it need an [ENABLE] section. (YEP, newbie).
You mentioned finding character flags, you can paste this in place of one of them in the CT and then use that option to give yourself the Slayer transformation

{$lua}
spell = "Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer"
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]

Sourenics
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sourenics »

Yusuke614 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:28 am
Sourenics wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:39 pm
Yusuke614 wrote:

Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer

You mentioned finding character flags, you can paste this in place of one of them in the CT and then use that option to give yourself the Slayer transformation

{$lua}
spell = "Shout_DarkUrge_Slayer"
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]

Thanks.