z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
L@stAce
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by L@stAce »

Never mind checked steam and game had not actually updated. Thanks for updating the table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

mhsbrian
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mhsbrian »

Did a little bit of searching but cannot seem to figure this out, is there a way to spawn a cantrip spell into the selected companion? I see a reference to Add Spell but cannot seem to locate "Add Spell" in the currently working tables. As an example, to add a spell like Danse Macabre.

**Edit**

Figured it out!

bomberror
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by bomberror »

Hi
Forgive me if this thread has already been posted, but I tried to dig through tons of text and couldn't find it.
is it even possible? In a fit of anger I killed Astorian in the first act, now I'm in the third and I regret this decision. Can I resurrect him as a functioning companion using chat engine? If so how to do it?
Or do I have to start the game from the beginning?

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

I found this
UUID 458fa72d-10e7-46bd-896b-0bb60e71bb29
Name ORIGIN_Gale_God

But not sure where to plug this in to transform gale

kaha6uc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaha6uc »

On another side note, since Hotfix #19, Set Minimum Roll does not crash the game with table v14.

pollyg0n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pollyg0n »

Hi all,

First time poster and just tried using CE which was half successful. I am trying to add an immunity boost which worked, but the problem is, it won't stick. I make the change, save, but soon as I reload it's gone. Is this normal behaviour? Because I was under the impression these changes will persist after reloading.

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

mhsbrian wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:31 am
Did a little bit of searching but cannot seem to figure this out, is there a way to spawn a cantrip spell into the selected companion? I see a reference to Add Spell but cannot seem to locate "Add Spell" in the currently working tables. As an example, to add a spell like Danse Macabre.

**Edit**

Figured it out!
Seems to be a late reply for my part, but I can answer.

The "add fireball" script is a SAMPLE add spell script. By opening it for editing, you can change the "projectile_fireball" line to any other spell - the index for the names are in a previous post and can simply be copypasted (and edited for higher levels of the spell, you'll have to add those - you can't just upcast that spell using this method) to replace the fireball one.

For Scroll-learned spells (which is many, BUT NOT ALL SPELLS), one can use the "learn wizard scroll on any character" but that has to be used every time you load up a save, it's not permanent like add spell. It's less painful on the eyes since you won't have like 6 copies of the same spell in actions, but it has to be set up every time you load.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

L@stAce wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:08 pm
Tried the hotfix 19 table. Removed all mods and script extender. I can click console commands, but the console Count goes to 4294946208 and none of the options work. Is there something else I should be doing?
I have got the same issue a while ago and I pinned it down to the "Honour" mod interfering with the cheats. After disabling it, all goes fine with CT Console. Note that it is a hidden mod, no file associated to it.
You can still see it and disable/enable it thru the BG3 Mod Manager by LaughingLeader ([Link]). There is a companion hidden mod called "DiceSet_06" that you can disable too via the modmanager.
Give it a try, if not already done!

Rankti
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rankti »

Hi!
I'm trying to add the Battered Lute to my inventory but somehow it is not working. I already finished the quest and used it for it but I thought you can keep it but it vanished and I'd like to have it in my collection :-)

I already tried the suggestions posted here
viewtopic.php?p=316646#p316646

but it doesn't work.

Can someone maybe help? That would be great, thank you

EDIT: NVM, I found a solution how to get it after you finish the quest. You simply pickpocket it from Art Cullagh :-)

Amateurlawyer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Amateurlawyer »

Arbitality wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:04 pm
Sorry if this has been asked but I haven't found if anyone has found the spell IDs for the God Gale spells with the latest epilogues? Namely:

Power Word: Ruin
Formsculpt: Tressym
Divine Revelry
Aura of Possibility

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
spell = {
"Target_EPI_Polymorph_GaleGod",
"Projectile_EPI_Disintegrate_GaleGod",
"Target_EPI_PartyTime_GaleGod",
"Shout_ArmorOfAgathys_6",
}
[ENABLE]
AddSpellToPlayer(spell)
[DISABLE]

you can just use that script above to give gale all those spells. still cant figure out aura of possibility / visuals that make him look like a god

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Rankti wrote:
Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:08 pm
Hi!
I'm trying to add the Battered Lute to my inventory but somehow it is not working. I already finished the quest and used it for it but I thought you can keep it but it vanished and I'd like to have it in my collection :-)

I already tried the suggestions posted here
viewtopic.php?p=316646#p316646

but it doesn't work.

Can someone maybe help? That would be great, thank you

EDIT: NVM, I found a solution how to get it after you finish the quest. You simply pickpocket it from Art Cullagh :-)
How to move unique items back to your inventory

This piece of code, far below, will allow you to get back a unique item. Unique items can not be spawned at will, they can only be moved around once they have been instanciated by the game (during a quest or a scripted event).

This is thus different than "spawning items" where you create new generic objects (items or characters) endlessly.

The game has unique story items and characters which are based on templates but these have additional properties that makes them unique! There are so much amazing unique NPC and the same goes for Items!

Internally, a Template is referenced by a "UUID" (Universal Unique ID) and each instantiated game object by a unique "GUID" (Game Unique ID?).

Examples of such items are: Sussur Bloom. They are generated (and hardcoded) by the game from these two templates "UNI_UND_SussurTreeFlower" and "TimelineTemplate_9c23e119-ace1-4e96-84c9-5496f6495210".
They are only about 8 unique Sussur Bloom in the game and they only exist if you have been exposed to them (during a quest, an event or approaching them). They have each a unique "GUID", e.g. "UNI_UND_SussurTreeFlower_3832ff5f-8b25-4a1c-6204-ee55c18f10bb" but are based on one of the templates;

To make it simple: to move a unique item back to your inventory, you must already have it in your "save game" ... somewhere

So, for your Battered Lute, this is the solution:
Assuming that you where already once at the house of healing (where this object can be found)
  • The Template UUID is : "TOOL_GEN_Music_Guitar_Lute_A_8f98a7e7-c773-4b58-9127-5cf79b9206e9"
  • The item GUID is: "S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc"
Move an Item to your inventory
  • With Cheat Engine:

Code: Select all

ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)

• With Script extender

Osi.ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)

I went to the Grand Mausoleum (region where that lute can be found) to test it with success.

You will find more GUID/UUID in my sheets "GameObjects_Items_Characters.xlsx" or "GameObjects_Characters_dict.json"
You can differentiate a Template UUID form a Game Object GUID by looking at the RootFolder Folder column: for a template, the folder name will contain either "RootTemplates" or "TimelineTemplates".

--------------------
Useful quick links:

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

Some tables posted here seem to be having accessibility issues again, and will not load console commands in game for me - I'm fully updated, no mods, just using the most recent cheat table.

The latest GoodnessGracious table is working.
Last edited by GayHibiscus on Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

greed524
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by greed524 »

Hi! does someone have a full list of all the passives? thank you so much

Erosuke
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erosuke »

not working with the latest version of the game

GayHibiscus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GayHibiscus »

This piece of code, far below, will allow you to get back a unique item. Unique items can not be spawned at will, they can only be moved around once they have been instanciated by the game (during a quest or a scripted event).

This is thus different than "spawning items" where you create new generic objects (items or characters) endlessly.

The game has unique story items and characters which are based on templates but these have additional properties that makes them unique! There are so much amazing unique NPC and the same goes for Items!

Internally, a Template is referenced by a "UUID" (Universal Unique ID) and each instantiated game object by a unique "GUID" (Game Unique ID?).

Examples of such items are: Sussur Bloom. They are generated (and hardcoded) by the game from these two templates "UNI_UND_SussurTreeFlower" and "TimelineTemplate_9c23e119-ace1-4e96-84c9-5496f6495210".
They are only about 8 unique Sussur Bloom in the game and they only exist if you have been exposed to them (during a quest, an event or approaching them). They have each a unique "GUID", e.g. "UNI_UND_SussurTreeFlower_3832ff5f-8b25-4a1c-6204-ee55c18f10bb" but are based on one of the templates;

To make it simple: to move a unique item back to your inventory, you must already have it in your "save game" ... somewhere

So, for your Battered Lute, this is the solution:
Assuming that you where already once at the house of healing (where this object can be found)
  • The Template UUID is : "TOOL_GEN_Music_Guitar_Lute_A_8f98a7e7-c773-4b58-9127-5cf79b9206e9"
  • The item GUID is: "S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc"
Move an Item to your inventory
  • With Cheat Engine:

ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)

• With Script extender

Osi.ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)

I went to the Grand Mausoleum (region where that lute can be found) to test it with success.

So does one simply copy and paste "ToInventory( "1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc", GetHostCharacter(),1,1)" as a new script in Cheat Engine, and just hit the checkmark? I've been trying to use the item spawner with the GUI to spawn two noblestalks since I gave the found one to Derryth (and thus want two more for myself and Shadowheart) but they've all spawned as a regular, no-memory-bringing item.