z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by LibertusRex »

Just a piece of information: if you had Minthara in the group at the beggining, be it using CE or a mod, and she turned hostile without hope at the goblin camp, just kill her. She can be ressurected as an ally at Moonrise Towers.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Quietus1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Quietus1 »

Is there a character/game flag for the buff you normally can get for a single character in act 2, that lets you use the illithid powers as a bonus action?

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

Quietus1 wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 4:35 pm
Is there a character/game flag for the buff you normally can get for a single character in act 2, that lets you use the illithid powers as a bonus action?
Yeah, it's a passive,

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "CRE_GithInfirmary_Awakened"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)

ssergeyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ssergeyy »

Is it possible to add "Legendary Action" to characters?

TrueViolet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TrueViolet »

Am I talking to you? No? So shut up. I can't blame you for not updating the game, for being stupid. Do you see the version? In the picture. Shut up, no one asked you. How dare you? Telling someone they are lying, when you know nothing. Kretene debilní, nenormální, tahni do háje, takový lidi jako ty bych hned nakopla, prd o čemkoliv víš a budeš mi psát že lžu? Co ty jsi za bobek? Neschopnej aktualizovat hru a pak si dovolíš říkat, že někdo lže?

So stop stealing games and you'll see what the update is like, dumbass. Už mi nepiš ty magore.

AkimboDK wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:16 am
TrueViolet wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:47 pm
Hello. Can you please update? This doesn't work anymore. The new version of the game is 4.1.1.4216792. Thank you
Lies, I just used it 10 mins ago...

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

AegisLegend wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 4:00 pm
All the race-related elixirs can be stacked so you could also drink an elixir of halfling luck to get advantage on skill checks as well.
Do you know the UUID for the 'Elixir of Halfling Luck'?
Last edited by Magikorp on Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

razorfloss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by razorfloss »

Anyone know how to add Lighting charges affects to weapons?

Paledrake
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Paledrake »

Despite what Patch 5 did, there's a good number of folks (myself included) who non-lethal'd Minthara at the Goblin camp but for some reason failed to have her spawn at Moonrise Towers. I know there's a mod in CE that let's you just make her a Companion instantly, but is there a way we could just trigger her spawn at Moonrise (how Patch 5 allegedly was supposed to play out) and have that means of getting her playout like normal?

(Sorry if this seems pointless I'd just like to experience the cutscene and story attached to that.)

AkimboDK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AkimboDK »

TrueViolet wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2023 7:12 pm
Am I talking to you? No? So shut up. I can't blame you for not updating the game, for being stupid. Do you see the version? In the picture. Shut up, no one asked you. How dare you? Telling someone they are lying, when you know nothing. Kretene debilní, nenormální, tahni do háje, takový lidi jako ty bych hned nakopla, prd o čemkoliv víš a budeš mi psát že lžu? Co ty jsi za bobek? Neschopnej aktualizovat hru a pak si dovolíš říkat, že někdo lže?

So stop stealing games and you'll see what the update is like, dumbass. Už mi nepiš ty magore.

AkimboDK wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:16 am
TrueViolet wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:47 pm
Hello. Can you please update? This doesn't work anymore. The new version of the game is 4.1.1.4216792. Thank you
Lies, I just used it 10 mins ago...
I said stop lying..
the table works FINE.

but ofc you gotta prove shit because people always like "It don't work anymore wah waah"
and I am up to date, and I am using steam thank you very much, I don't pirate shit, I can afford stuff myself since I got a savings account with $17.700+ so don't give me that bullshit that I steal games when I can afford them all just fine.
pfft..

riatsi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by riatsi »

Hi I would like to ask if there's a way to get minthara knocked out without recruiting her. I'm in front of moonrise (I made all the steps to get her before patch 5 without cheats but the patch 5 messed out everything).

Edit:
Paledrake wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:55 am
Despite what Patch 5 did, there's a good number of folks (myself included) who non-lethal'd Minthara at the Goblin camp but for some reason failed to have her spawn at Moonrise Towers. I know there's a mod in CE that let's you just make her a Companion instantly, but is there a way we could just trigger her spawn at Moonrise (how Patch 5 allegedly was supposed to play out) and have that means of getting her playout like normal?

(Sorry if this seems pointless I'd just like to experience the cutscene and story attached to that.)
sorry, didn't saw this post saying more or less the same :(

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

styr wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 2:27 pm
jkllkj123 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:38 am
I'm trying to get the Battered Lute UUID but it isn't on the wiki, do you know how I can get the item code for it?
Whew boy this was a doozy. The normal item spawning code did not work, so I went digging through the table and tested this UUID on the Testing Stuff / Item Scripts section, specifically the "Equip Item" cheat. Keep in mind that this script will spawn and then equip the lute.

UUID: S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc

Here's the code you can copy-paste after using Change script and getting a popup window:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local player = GetHostCharacter()
local item = "S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc"
SetArgToString(0, player)
SetArgToString(1, item)
SetArgToLong(2, 1)
SetArgToLong(3, 1)
SetArgToLong(4, 1)
local result = ExecuteCall("Equip")
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]
its not working , either S_HAV_AncientFist_ImportantItem_Surgeon_1329c22c-d23a-4d31-96b0-6b734074f1dc
or WPN_Wood_Woad_Club_066f749e-f7a5-2297-e768-cbfa94452067
it just command failed

Codcat
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Codcat »

Codcat wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:49 pm
Is there any way to make the goblins non hostile to you so I can recruit Minthara? I aggro'd the whole place after foolishly following priestess gut.
Using this table i mean, can i remove their hostility to me?

I'm doing an honour mode run, I cannot reload a save...
BTW figured out how to fix this, if you have the goblins hostile to you at shattered sanctum, as long as you haven't been attacked or killed sazza/minthara it will work. Just cast invis and walk up to sazza and talk to her, it will initate the cutscene and they'll both walk out. You can follow them and then talk to Sazza for the reward but Minthara will still aggro if she sees you. You can then clean up/kill the rest of the goblins and go to camp, then meet minthara at druid grove for the invasion and she will no longer be hostile. I assume she'll be available and still non hostile later on in the game.

damakas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by damakas »

I am a little confused on how to check and alter character tags and flags for companions I see people post on what to input but I have no clue how to do so. currently I am trying to set karlachs quest to complete as I accidently killed dammon I saw the things to check for and input I just dont know how to do so. so like can someone walk me through the steps any help would be appriciated. this is thelink to the page that i am looking at viewtopic.php?t=13996&start=2835

Magikorp
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Magikorp »

AegisLegend wrote:
All the race-related elixirs can be stacked so you could also drink an elixir of halfling luck to get advantage on skill checks as well.
Anybody know the UUID for the 'Elixir of Halfling Luck'?
bg3.wiki/wiki/Elixir_of_Halfling_Luck

Or even better, the feat ID of:
Halfling Luck and Human Versatility (The elixir buff effects)

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

Magikorp wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:35 pm
AegisLegend wrote:
Anybody know the UUID for the 'Elixir of Halfling Luck'?
bg3.wiki/wiki/Elixir_of_Halfling_Luck

Or even better, the feat ID of:
Halfling Luck and Human Versatility (The elixir buff effects)
viewtopic.php?p=328233#p328233