z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dezzter
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by dezzter »

ssergeyy wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:57 am
dezzter wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:21 am
ssergeyy wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:18 pm
Hello everyone.
Tell me, please, do you know the passive skill of the Draconic Ancestry from a subclass (Draconic Bloodline)?
It's not about Dragonborn.

I've already found the Dragonborn:
Dragonborn_Resistance_Acid,
Dragonborn_Resistance_Cold,
Dragonborn_Resistance_Fire,
Dragonborn_Resistance_Lightning,
Dragonborn_Resistance_Poison

Need Draconic Ancestry Subclass (Draconic Bloodline)
[Link]

There should be 10 of them:
Red (Fire)
Black (Acid)
Blue (Lightning)
White (Cold)
Green (Poison)
Gold (Fire)
Silver (Cold)
Bronze (Lightning)
Copper (Acid)
Brass (Fire)
If you want to find things from classes, open progressions.lsx and find the ID of the passive added when you take that class level, then search that ID in passivelists.lsx. Draconic Ancestry is added at level 1 with a selector from this below list and "ElementalAffinity_Damage" at level 6.
"DraconicAncestry_Red,DraconicAncestry_Black,DraconicAncestry_Blue,DraconicAncestry_White,DraconicAncestry_Green,DraconicAncestry_Gold,DraconicAncestry_Silver,DraconicAncestry_Bronze,DraconicAncestry_Copper,DraconicAncestry_Brass"
Please tell me where to look for these files? There are none in the folder "steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate 3" and in "AppData\Local\Larian Studios\Baldur's Gate 3\PlayerProfiles\Public\Savegames\Story".
I found the path "Baldur's Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared" on the forum, but the "Public" folder does not exist.

Or is it about the file "Shared.pak" that needs to be opened through programs?
Yes, you want to extract shared.pak to find them with lslib, which you can find on github. If you go to make mods too you'll want to extract each updates patch.pak to find the newest version of the files you toying with just so the stuff they add in doesn't get overwritten by your mod, or mod in a smarter way that it doesn't overwrite just adds.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yggdrizelda
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yggdrizelda »

I used the mod that lets you make an NPC join your party. It's neat and all but the game doesn't give you the "level up" tab for them. I notice most don't seem to have a true "class" set. Any way to change this with cheat engine without actually changing the character appearance? I tried to respec them with Withers but even though he says sure, it doesn't open the menu for them.

Zak1727z
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zak1727z »

is there a way to have legendary crowd control?

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

DarthVedda wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 11:21 pm
I don't seem to have the "Add Spell" command available. Attachged a screenshot of my CE interface. Am I just blind? All I want to do is add the “Find Familiar: Scratch” spell to my list. I got the special ball, but for some reason the spell is not available for my character. It might be because I already have a s**t ton of spells given to me by various items, but... anyway...

Okay, so the Add Spell cheat is under "Random Cheats", but depending on the version of the table you have, you might not have the "Spells Add/Remove by Name" Option.
If this is the case, allow me to explain how to add your own.
Use this link to see screenshots:
This "Add/Remove Fireball Spell" option can be used as a template.
When you double click where it says <script>, it will open the script for the code.
I'll post a screenshot for visual reference, but you will see
"Projectile_Fireball",
"Projectile_Fireball_4",
"Projectile_Fireball_5",
"Projectile_Fireball_6",

NOW, on the first page of this entire thread, Zanzer has posted 5 Pastebins at the bottom of his first post.
The one you want is the Spell ID's, so open up the pastebin for Spell IDs.
Use Ctrl+F to find your spell. In this case you want Find Familiar: Scratch, so when you are looking for a spell ID, try to use singular key words that you think would be extremely important for finding the spell. The reason I say singular key words is because some of these IDs have funky spacing between different versions of the id. (One ID could be Steel_Watcher, while another would be SteelWatcher. Yeah, it's funky)
So Ctrl+F: "Scratch"
Aaand we found one!
On the second screenshot, you will see "Target_FindFamiliar_Dog",--Find Familiar: Scratch
What you want to do is delete the bottom 3 Projectile_Fireball lines, until all that you are left with is "Projectile_Fireball"
Copy Target_FindFamiliar_Dog, and paste what you just copied over Projectile_Fireball, and it should look like this:

spell = {
"Target_FindFamiliar_Dog",
}
Notice that there are no empty lines between the "Spell" line and the "}"

Close the script, activate the cheat, and there you go. You should have the spell on the character you have actively selected.
Deactivate the cheat to remove the spell.

If you want to add more spells, refer to the Spell ID List I mentioned, make a new line below "Target_FindFamiliar_Dog", and follow the same instructions

And yes, even if you have a singular spell, make sure you have a comma placed after each set of quotations.

Let me know if this worked for you.

LegendZero88
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LegendZero88 »

hello guys! i dowloader evenless unified cheta table. everything works and is good but the bg3 commander.
it says placeholder! how i can solve?

Hexwall
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Hexwall »

I have tried looking for the option here and either blind or stupid but is there a way to set the romance flags for gale in act 3? I think I missed my chance to further our romance in act 2....

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

ssergeyy wrote:
dezzter wrote:
ssergeyy wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 7:18 pm
Hello everyone.
Tell me, please, do you know the passive skill of the Draconic Ancestry from a subclass (Draconic Bloodline)?
It's not about Dragonborn.

I've already found the Dragonborn:
Dragonborn_Resistance_Acid,
Dragonborn_Resistance_Cold,
Dragonborn_Resistance_Fire,
Dragonborn_Resistance_Lightning,
Dragonborn_Resistance_Poison

Need Draconic Ancestry Subclass (Draconic Bloodline)
[Link]

There should be 10 of them:
Red (Fire)
Black (Acid)
Blue (Lightning)
White (Cold)
Green (Poison)
Gold (Fire)
Silver (Cold)
Bronze (Lightning)
Copper (Acid)
Brass (Fire)
If you want to find things from classes, open progressions.lsx and find the ID of the passive added when you take that class level, then search that ID in passivelists.lsx. Draconic Ancestry is added at level 1 with a selector from this below list and "ElementalAffinity_Damage" at level 6.
"DraconicAncestry_Red,DraconicAncestry_Black,DraconicAncestry_Blue,DraconicAncestry_White,DraconicAncestry_Green,DraconicAncestry_Gold,DraconicAncestry_Silver,DraconicAncestry_Bronze,DraconicAncestry_Copper,DraconicAncestry_Brass"
Please tell me where to look for these files? There are none in the folder "steamapps\common\Baldur's Gate 3" and in "AppData\Local\Larian Studios\Baldur's Gate 3\PlayerProfiles\Public\Savegames\Story".
I found the path "Baldur's Gate 3\Data\Public\Shared" on the forum, but the "Public" folder does not exist.

See the guide I made a way back on how to extract and search the game files. Bear in mind that the multitool have been updated since my guide, so there's actually fewer steps now.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

bcmijk wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:19 am
EvenLess wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:43 am
Fieryabyss wrote:
Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:49 pm

These are the different stats

Code: Select all

"eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550" --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Charisma (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
"d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53" --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Constitution (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
"7e3afbf6-4e1a-444e-826d-f8e0e0a8308f" --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Dexterity (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
"9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9" --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Intelligence (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
"8f6b0c08-d1b1-4ae7-ade2-da3c679ce323" --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Strength (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
"de2c9582-fab5-4d5e-9a81-44d67af6a681" --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Wisdom (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
Use this command but replace the line with the stat you want to clear

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "replace this text with the stat you want to remove

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
local cmdStr2 = getAddress("cmdStr2")

PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)

local player = readPointer(cmdArgs + 0x08)
player = readString(player, 256, false)

writeString(cmdStr1, player)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #player, 0)

writeString(cmdStr2, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr2 + #uuid, 0)

PrepareCall("ClearFlag")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x08, cmdStr2)
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x28, 0)
writeQword(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
local result = executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
print(result == 1 and "success" or "failure")
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
When you're referring to "stats" I'm assuming that's "statuses". Zanzer made some great functions that replace the code you're using there, for adding/removing statuses/passives/tags/flags etc.

The following code kinda does the opposite of you want, and exactly what you want :)
When enabling the Memory Record script, it will add the Aunty Ethel stats. When disabling the Memory Record script, it will remove them again. You can just move the RemoveStatusFromPlayer() to below the [ENABLE] tag, and remove the code below the [DISABLE] tag, the it will remove when activated.

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local status = {
  "eec5de82-c988-40e6-8f10-474d5675c550", --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Charisma (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
  "d16922ba-a36b-4015-8072-27610821fb53", --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Constitution (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
  "7e3afbf6-4e1a-444e-826d-f8e0e0a8308f", --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Dexterity (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
  "9abbab89-d29f-47c0-9ffe-f12018dd83d9", --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Intelligence (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
  "8f6b0c08-d1b1-4ae7-ade2-da3c679ce323", --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Strength (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
  "de2c9582-fab5-4d5e-9a81-44d67af6a681", --Quest_HAG_HagHair_Wisdom (Auntie Ethel's Hair)
}
[ENABLE]
ApplyStatusToPlayer(status)
[DISABLE]
RemoveStatusFromPlayer(status)
To see the functions that Zanzer made, simply edit/change the Register Commands scripts. Just be sure not to change the code, unless you know what you're doing :)
You both have helped me A LOT! I'm understanding how to use this more and more!

However, for some reason, it didn't remove my status at all.

[Link]
Maybe you need to remove the passive as well.
Just find the UIDs for the passives and use the functions AddPassiveToPlayer() and RemovePassiveFromPlayer() instead of ApplyStatusToPlayer() and RemovePassiveFromPlayer().

Or you could just use my BG3Commander to search and add/remove things. Latest Zanzer v10 table with BG3Commander added, is added to this post. Using/opening it is more or less shown/explained in my original BG3Commander post. One issue is that it sometimes opens as a blank window, if that is the case, simply close the BG3Commander window and open it again using the Restore/show option in the table menu.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

heybrudder wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 3:57 am
on my knees begging for help. my game is bugged out where i can't get orin's netherstone. trying to trick the game into knowing i have it (i spawned the item but that didn't work). i don't know how to work the game flag codes, can anyone help?
Try adding the the flag that says you have it, using Zanzer's function for this:

SetFlagOnPlayer("818fd00e-6780-4712-980e-5c7c25ba9987")
Or to remove it again:

ClearFlagOnPlayer("818fd00e-6780-4712-980e-5c7c25ba9987")
Or you could just use the BG3Commander to easier find and add/remove flags, tags, passives etc.

ssergeyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ssergeyy »

dezzter wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:32 am
ssergeyy wrote:
dezzter wrote:

Yes, you want to extract shared.pak to find them with lslib, which you can find on github. If you go to make mods too you'll want to extract each updates patch.pak to find the newest version of the files you toying with just so the stuff they add in doesn't get overwritten by your mod, or mod in a smarter way that it doesn't overwrite just adds.
Experimented. The Wizard in the Evocation School subclass has the ability to "SCULPT SPELLS", given at level 2.
In fact, it works as a passive skill. But in progressions.lsx it is marked as SelectSpells:

<node id="Progression">
<attribute id="Boosts" type="LSString" value="Savant(Evocation)"/>
<attribute id="Level" type="uint8" value="2"/>
<attribute id="Name" type="LSString" value="EvocationSchool"/>
<attribute id="PassivesAdded" type="LSString" value="SculptSpells"/>
<attribute id="ProgressionType" type="uint8" value="1"/>
<attribute id="Selectors" type="LSString" value="SelectSpells(11f331b0-e8b7-473b-9d1f-19e8e4178d7d,2,0)"/>
<attribute id="TableUUID" type="guid" value="953e6528-acd2-48b5-95e7-9d54ad555d39"/>
<attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="8c55b8f1-e340-4c35-9171-f677e80e9dc8"/>
</node>
The Spelllist.lsx file has a completely different result. I.e. this ability cannot be added as a passive skill?

<node id="SpellList">
<attribute id="Comment" type="LSString" value="Wizard spells level 1"/>
<attribute id="Spells" type="LSString" value="Zone_BurningHands;Target_CharmPerson;Projectile_ChromaticOrb;Zone_ColorSpray;Shout_DisguiseSelf;Shout_ExpeditiousRetreat;Shout_FalseLife;Shout_FeatherFall;Target_FindFamiliar;Target_FogCloud;Target_Grease;Target_HideousLaughter;Target_Jump;Target_Longstrider;Target_MageArmor;Projectile_MagicMissile;Target_ProtectionFromEvilAndGood;Projectile_RayOfSickness;Target_Sleep;Shout_Shield_Wizard;Zone_Thunderwave;Projectile_WitchBolt"/>
<attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="11f331b0-e8b7-473b-9d1f-19e8e4178d7d"/>
</node>
The ability "EMPOWERED EVOCATION" of the Evocation School subclass, which is given at level 10, is not at all.
Last edited by ssergeyy on Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

ssergeyy wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:46 pm
dezzter wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 10:32 am
ssergeyy wrote:

Experimented. The Wizard in the Evocation School subclass has the ability to SCULPT SPELLS.
In fact, it works as a passive skill. But in progressions.lsx it is marked as SelectSpells.
The Spelllist.lsx file has a completely different result. I.e. this ability cannot be added as a passive skill?

<node id="Progression">
<attribute id="Boosts" type="LSString" value="Savant(Evocation)"/>
<attribute id="Level" type="uint8" value="2"/>
<attribute id="Name" type="LSString" value="EvocationSchool"/>
<attribute id="PassivesAdded" type="LSString" value="SculptSpells"/>
<attribute id="ProgressionType" type="uint8" value="1"/>
<attribute id="Selectors" type="LSString" value="SelectSpells(11f331b0-e8b7-473b-9d1f-19e8e4178d7d,2,0)"/>
<attribute id="TableUUID" type="guid" value="953e6528-acd2-48b5-95e7-9d54ad555d39"/>
<attribute id="UUID" type="guid" value="8c55b8f1-e340-4c35-9171-f677e80e9dc8"/>
</node>
It exists as a passive and can be added as a passive. Haven't tested if it actually also add the effect, but I would imagine it does.

LibertusRex
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LibertusRex »

G'day, all. Does anyone knows how do I edit the Devil's Sight(or darkvision for that matter)'s field of vision? I know it's a cone, probally 60 to 90 degrees. I want to make it 270 degrees or even 360. Maybe it's this ActiveCharacterLight(c46e7ba8-e746-7020-5146-287474d7b9f7), but I can't find a resource with that UUID.

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dd3dd »

sorma1 wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:59 am
hi guys pls help how can i cheat in co op without host.Is there anything that works?
Bruv the whole point is to enjoy the game as group failing or triumphing together.
And enjoy cheating all to glory when you are solo-ing the game.
Just my two cents.

Noway3
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Noway3 »

Hi All,
I have made another update to viewtopic.php?p=311868#p311868
  • Update: 2023-10-01:
    1. Updated data to games version Patch3
    2. In "Templates" files, I have recursively filled in all information from parent templates for each object.
    3. Added merged-items and merged-characters to have smaller files with those more interesting stuff extracted from merged-all
    4. Rewritten and updated python script...
Short description:
I have created a script to gather all the stats of things such as Armors, Characters, Object, Passives, Spells, Statuses, Tags, Flags, Templates, Weapons and outputs them into JSON, Excel files and SQLite database .

With these files, you should be able to query for any item, spell, boost, flag, tag, status that you may be looking for and find the corresponding UUID to use in the cheat tables.
All files are on the google drive, links in the original post (link above).

Have fun!

Reaper1222
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Reaper1222 »

hi the Last item moved option from Zanzer table doesn't work anymore, i have hotfix 7 (4.1.13735951) version