z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
smokiedaclown
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by smokiedaclown »

s0ftcorn wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:03 pm
smokiedaclown wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:48 pm
Hi! Is there a flag or something that gets set on a save when using CE that prevents saves from uploading for cross save that can be removed? Just did a clean install yesterday to get rid of all mods i had so i could do this but any save i make on pc(new or old character) will not sync cross save. i can make one on ps5 and load on pc. if i do anything with cheat engine or fearlessrevolution the save will not cross sync.

Thank you for any help!

edit because no save at all done on pc will cross sync.
Im cheating a lot but i can cross sync. Maybe ask on reddit?
I have seen others with cross sync issues and have tried what some have suggested which led to me doing a clean install. Sadly that did not help. Might just be a bug with it? I'll check reddit again. Thanks for the response!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:33 pm
The Baldur's Gate 3 Commander
Updated the bg3data.sqlite3 database to also include all the treasure tables. Most is rather useless (I think) but there are some that I like, such as the TEST_Abilities treasure that contains rings with 20 each stat, and the TEST_Dyes etc.

Updated the BG3Commander.CT to also handle the new/added tables (Flags, Tags, Treasures).
Even though Templates data have been added to the database, the code to search and add have not been added yet. This is mostly due to Templates containing various types, which should be handled differently. I might just add items to begin with, as there are several items in the Templates, that are not found in the Armors, Objects or Weapons tables.

Also changed the default monitor and default position to always be Main/Primary Display and Main/Primary Center. Hopefully this will help those that have trouble opening the Commander. I find it a bit of a nuisance though, as I prefer it to remember window position (which was the default, I think).

The cheat table have been added to this post, and uploaded to [Link], along with the updated database and associated json dumps and PowerShell scripts.

Once again thanks to Zanzer for creating the entire "framework". I "just" added some logic on top of his work. Without his work, the Commander wouldn't exist :)
Attachments
BG3Commander.CT
(245.84 KiB) Downloaded 923 times

windowtwink1
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by windowtwink1 »

Can anyone please explain how does UnlockSpellVariant work?
They refer to xSpellCheck() or xActionCheck() , but I can't find those X in Stats/Generated/Data txt files.

I want to make Hightened buffs similar to MAG_Heightened_Necromancy_Passive, for every magic school, but I'm stuck in a deadend.
Last edited by windowtwink1 on Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ashmodel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ashmodel »

Absolutely awesome. Can't thank you enough for all the work you're putting into this table and interface. This might seem like a silly question, but is it possible to trigger the existing console commands through the bg3commander? I have used it to spawn items but I wasn't sure how to access the console commands that were in the previous versions of your table/zanzer's table, or if it was a separate endeavor at this point.

Thanks.

EvenLess wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:07 am
EvenLess wrote:
Updated the bg3data.sqlite3 database to also include all the treasure tables. Most is rather useless (I think) but there are some that I like, such as the TEST_Abilities treasure that contains rings with 20 each stat, and the TEST_Dyes etc.

Updated the BG3Commander.CT to also handle the new/added tables (Flags, Tags, Treasures).
Even though Templates data have been added to the database, the code to search and add have not been added yet. This is mostly due to Templates containing various types, which should be handled differently. I might just add items to begin with, as there are several items in the Templates, that are not found in the Armors, Objects or Weapons tables.

Also changed the default monitor and default position to always be Main/Primary Display and Main/Primary Center. Hopefully this will help those that have trouble opening the Commander. I find it a bit of a nuisance though, as I prefer it to remember window position (which was the default, I think).

The cheat table have been added to this post, and uploaded to [Link], along with the updated database and associated json dumps and PowerShell scripts.

Once again thanks to Zanzer for creating the entire "framework". I "just" added some logic on top of his work. Without his work, the Commander wouldn't exist :)

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

So, I had a realization that we might all just be greedy with MinimumRollResult(), and setting it to 20 guarantees a crash at some point, so I decided to test it with the following:

Code: Select all

MinimumRollResult(Damage,3);MinimumRollResult(Attack,10);MinimumRollResult(SavingThrow,10);MinimumRollResult(SkillCheck,10);MinimumRollResult(RawAbility,10);Reroll(Attack,20,false);Reroll(SkillCheck,20,false);Reroll(RawAbility,20,false);Reroll(SavingThrow,20,false);Reroll(Damage,20,false)
This rerolls any dice result including damage and takes the higher result, and sets the minimum roll for damage to 3 to prevent any potential problem exceeding the number of sides on a die roll, and the minimums of attacks, saves, and checks to 10

So far, I have had no crashes.

lyzarus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by lyzarus »

Hello everyone.

Thanks a bunch for all the work collecting item ids and such.

Quick question (and I'm completely new with CE and other things like it, so feel free to ban me if it is too bad), I want to change the stat point that the hag hair gives. I know I can spawn in new hag hairs, but I don't know if that overwrites the flag or just doubles the point I get.

I'd like to keep it as a "clean" playthrough, is it known what flag or tag is given to the character that marks what stat has the increase? Something has to be out there since the game is aware of it enough to not show it when respeccing a character within game but it appears when you are out of the level up screen.

Thanks for your time!

gyt567j
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gyt567j »

Is there a way to remove all the buffs? There was a problem with a mod that added a lot of buffs to me. I couldn’t figure out what was going on when I unpacked the pak. I need to remove all the buffs from the character.

DosDeosos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DosDeosos »

EvenLess wrote:
EvenLess wrote:

First of all thank you for your hard work!

Here's my problem: Is it just me, or does the new BG3 Commander not seem to work when I use "Add Selected" or even "Remove Selected"? I downloaded the latest one and used it as before. The new database is there but can't spawn anything, as for example, "I used add colossal potion from objects but it doesn't work," so I had to download the previous one to use, and it doesn't have any problems.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Ashmodel wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:43 am
EvenLess wrote:
EvenLess wrote:

Absolutely awesome. Can't thank you enough for all the work you're putting into this table and interface. This might seem like a silly question, but is it possible to trigger the existing console commands through the bg3commander? I have used it to spawn items but I wasn't sure how to access the console commands that were in the previous versions of your table/zanzer's table, or if it was a separate endeavor at this point.

Thanks.
The "Item Spawner" is essentially just searching for the Armor/Weapon/Object you want select them and press Add Selected.
DosDeosos wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:25 am
EvenLess wrote:
EvenLess wrote:
Updated ...
First of all thank you for your hard work!

Here's my problem: Is it just me, or does the new BG3 Commander not seem to work when I use "Add Selected" or even "Remove Selected"? I downloaded the latest one and used it as before. The new database is there but can't spawn anything, as for example, "I used add colossal potion from objects but it doesn't work," so I had to download the previous one to use, and it doesn't have any problems.
That just goes to show that I need to actually test things in-game before publishing :oops: I was planning to get some playtime in today, so I can test it then. I might have made an error in the code somewhere. I only tested the form functionality.

kaiser_imperius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kaiser_imperius »

Hi, the game got update again to Game v4.1.1.3700362 and the console command cannot activated anymore :(

RogueTech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by RogueTech »

kaiser_imperius wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:44 pm
Hi, the game got update again to Game v4.1.1.3700362 and the console command cannot activated anymore :(
What? Hotfix #6 - 4.1.1.3700362 came out a week ago (Sep 7, 2023)

funkybagman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by funkybagman »

I'm getting the same - worked yesterday or the day before but not today. Console command cannot be activated - keeps saying to load a save game but a game is loaded.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:10 pm
DosDeosos wrote:
Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:25 am
EvenLess wrote:
Updated ...
... the new BG3 Commander not seem to work when I use "Add Selected" or even "Remove Selected"? ...
That just goes to show that I need to actually test things in-game before publishing :oops: I was planning to get some playtime in today, so I can test it then. I might have made an error in the code somewhere. I only tested the form functionality.
I think I got it fixed now. Uploaded latest version to [Link], and attached to this post.
EDIT: Just added a field to enter the amount to spawn. Field is shown if Armors, Objects, or Weapons are selected.

To the people that are downloading everything, because they think everything is needed. Only the [Link] Cheat Table and the [Link] Database are needed. The rest is just whatever else I've made, mostly made available to other CT makers :)

And to all the people having issues with loading/registering commands. I never have any issues when using my table that autoloads/-registers, when I ensure the cheat table is loaded before I start the game. If I load the cheat table AFTER starting the game, then I also experience the issues you're mentioning. I am guessing it's a timing issue, with loading/registering the moment it's possible.

I've added my autoloader to Zanzer's v9 table and attached it to this post. Try and see if that doesn't work. IMPORTANT to have the table loaded, and run the script at load, BEFORE launching the game.
Nothing have been changed in Zanzer's existing code. Just the Lua Script code that have been added.

You can also just add the autoloader code to your existing table, if you have added/modified it. Just add the following to the Cheat Table Lua Script (Table > Show Cheat Table Lua Script [Ctrl+Alt+L]).

Code: Select all

bg3setting = {}
bg3setting['bg3Executable']             = { 'bg3_dx11.exe', 'bg3.exe' }
bg3setting['LoadCommandsControlID']     = 4928
bg3setting['RegisterCommandsControlID'] = 357
bg3setting['TimerInterval']             = 1000 -- Milliseconds between ticks.

--[[ MainForm.OnProcessOpened
https://github.com/cheat-engine/cheat-engine/blob/65b383535cba0325c25b95310137e13b409e75ae/Cheat%20Engine/bin/celua.txt#L377C14-L377C14

EvenLess
]]
MainForm.OnProcessOpened = function (openedPID, processHandle, caption)
  local memoryRecord = AddressList.getMemoryRecordByID(bg3setting['RegisterCommandsControlID'])
  memoryRecord.disableWithoutExecute()
  local memoryRecord = AddressList.getMemoryRecordByID(bg3setting['LoadCommandsControlID'])
end

--[[ Timer. Check/execute things ad-hoc.
https://wiki.cheatengine.org/index.php?title=Tutorials:Lua:Setup_Auto_Attach
EvenLess

Continously checks/executes various tasks.
]]
local tickCounter = 0 -- Used to calculate runtime.
local function bg3Timer_callback(timer) -- Tick callback function.
  local bg3Executable = bg3setting['bg3Executable']
  local runtime       = bg3setting['TimerInterval'] * tickCounter

--[[ Find the active game process, if any.
  EvenLess

Attempt to find process ID for both bg3 executables (in their specified order).
  If Game process is found, store the process ID and update settings with actual
    ExecutablePath and ExecutableFile.
  ]]
  local actualPID = nil
  for i = 1, #bg3Executable do
    -- Loop through the bg3Executables to get its PID, if the game is running.
    actualPID = getProcessIDFromProcessName(bg3Executable[i])
    if actualPID ~= nil then break end
  end

--[[ If if the (actual) game process isn't opened/attached.
  EvenLess
  ]]
  local openedPID = getOpenedProcessID()
  if actualPID ~= openedPID then
    -- Update Register Commands to indicate "Not Ready".
    local memoryRecord = AddressList.getMemoryRecordByID(bg3setting['RegisterCommandsControlID'])

-- Update Console Commands to indicate "Not Ready".
    local memoryRecord = AddressList.getMemoryRecordByID(bg3setting['LoadCommandsControlID'])

--[[ If the game process IS running.
    EvenLess
    ]]
    if actualPID ~= nil then
      openProcess(actualPID)
    end
  end

-- If "Load Console Commands" is enabled.
  if memoryRecord.Active == true then
    local numberOfCommands = nil
    local commandList = readPointer("cmdList")
    if commandList ~= nil and commandList ~= 0 then
      numberOfCommands = readInteger(commandList + 0x2C)
      if numberOfCommands > 0 then
        if numberOfCommands > 3000 then
          numberOfCommands = 3000 -- just in case
        end
      end

commandList = readPointer(commandList + 0x20)
      if commandList ~= nil and commandList ~= 0 then

-- If "Register Commands" is NOT enabled.
        if memoryRecord.Active ~= true then
          memoryRecord.Active = true
        end
      end
    end
  else
    if actualPID == openedPID then
      memoryRecord.Active = true
    end
  end

tickCounter = tickCounter + 1
end
-- Create the timer and attach the callback function.
local bg3Timer          = createTimer(getMainForm()) -- Create timer with the main form as its parent.
bg3Timer.Interval       = bg3setting['TimerInterval']    -- Set timer interval.
bg3Timer.OnTimer        = bg3Timer_callback   -- Set timer tick callback function.
If you in some way got the ID's of Console Commands and Register Commands changed, you need to update the ID's in the code. I usually just open the CT in Notepad++ and search for "Console Commands" and note the ID there.
Attachments
BG3Commander.CT
(246.69 KiB) Downloaded 582 times
bg3_v4.1.1.3669438_9_autoloader.CT
Zanzer's v9 table, with autoloader added
(524.09 KiB) Downloaded 723 times

krizz02
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krizz02 »

No go unfortunately with the latest version of Commander. It's just opening up into a blank window for me. If I close the window out and do show/hide form it doesn't show back up. :(

Selunite
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Selunite »

Hello, great CEs!

I was wondering if there was a way to add buffs, Loviatar's Love to be specific? I lost it when my tav died and I really miss the buff. :(