z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
redlunatic
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by redlunatic »

Hazukashi wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 10:16 am
So since Patch 1 disabled Halsin and Minthara from being alive at the same time, it seems that in my saves that I loaded where Halsin and Minthara are in my party, Halsin dies immediately but once only. I have to revive him through Withers (bone-man) and he does not die immediately after loading a new save thereafter. Does the "immediate-death-for-Halsin" "feature" (from Larian) affect new playthroughs? The previous method I found on Reddit to have both Minthara and Halsin in your party are listed as below in steps:
  • 1. Spawn Minthara as companion in the early game, preferably before going to the Goblin Camp
    2. Prevent Arabella from dying to Kagha's snake
    3. Uncover and expose dark druids and Kagha's plan
    4. Convince Rolan and siblings to stay with the Tieflings
    5. Free Halsin from his cage, but NOT bring him out of the Warg Pens
    6. Have Minthara suicide by selecting her and jump into a chasm
    7. Kill Gut and Dror Ragzlin. This way all 3 leaders are dead and objective to free Halsin is met.
    8. Revive Minthara through Withers. You can then talk to Zevlor and to proceed to the camp celebration with the Tieflings.
    9. Proceed to the Shadow-cursed Lands as normal (Underdark/Mountain Pass) and do the quest to wake up Art Cullagh.
    10. Help Halsin in finding the Spirit of the Land, Thaniel and find the latter's other half. You can then enlist Halsin as a companion thereafter.
So after Patch 1, will Halsin just spawn dead in any of the above steps, or the above method still works fine? Has anyone figured it out?

Table used to spawn Minthara was from this post viewtopic.php?p=311867#p311867
There's been a lot of posts, and it's been buried, so essentially what is happening with Minthara and Halsin either by avoiding the goblin quest, or adding with the tables:

Halsin dies immediately in every save, which adds him to a "permadeath" databases. It's been mentioned that when this happen that the character and the quest/interaction scripting along with it goes too. You can resurrect Halsin, but it does not work right. One of several things might happen:

1) If you have active quests, and he is not a companion, he can be resurrected, you can interact with him and he glitches out in part way in a quest and that's that.
2) If you don't have active quests, and he is not a companion, you can resurrect him, he is non-interactable. You then have to make him one with the table, he joins your party dead, you can resurrect him and he can get through a quest and then glitches or starts off glitched and non-interactable.
3) If he was a companion and you did have active quests, he dies, you can resurrect him and he glitches out at some point.

So far, I haven't seen anyone get around this issue or state that their Halsin is alive and well with Minthara in camp too. I think the only way at the moment is to rollback, play offline and go to a save where Halsin was alive.

Some have mentioned you can run the Halsin table script at the teifling party and that saves him, but playing another 40 hours and then discovering another secondary, "no really, kill halsin flag" I don't want to risk personally. Now, we also run the risk of Minthara being broken because she was added via script and she now has new dialogue. I would rather wait on a 100+ hour save game to see if it's salvagable, or I'll wait until this game is done with patches and come back to it another time.

Ideally, I would think there could be a mod made that identifies how Halsin gets killed, and just block that from running out right. Of all the glitches to fix, devs focusing on making sure you play the way they want to play is very annoying.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

So for me the newest version crashes the game when I choose the set roll dice minimum option. I have no clue why, but it does constantly.

WolvenBolt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WolvenBolt »

knightjedi wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:11 am
WolvenBolt wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:03 am
It's probably a shot in the dark here, but I've gone through every passive I have on my character and can't seem to figure out the culprit, but no matter what, when I use magic on myself or any NPC friend or foe, it heals them. I have the issue now where I've cast spells on a bunch of rats in a basement in the lower city and they have 1 hp and when I attack them I also heal them for 14hp. So I literally cannot kill them unless I physically attack them. Has anyone encountered this before and know which passive I added to my character through the cheat table?
WildMagic_Heal
try remove this one ?
You absolute legend! Thanks so much, that fixed it!

elpsycongroo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by elpsycongroo »

anyone figure out how to fix paladin oathbreaker bug?
if you can become oathbreaker at act3, oathbreaker knight doesnt spawn. you are left with oathbreaker debuff.

I can use console command to respec manually but it doesnt remove the debuff and doesnt let me select oathbreaker.

I want to use console commands to spawn oathbreaker or teleport if spawned already in act1. So I can talk to him.
or console command to directly change my subclass to oathbreaker?

does anybody figure out how to spawn oathbreaker knight npc?

Phillippxz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Phillippxz »

omrictu wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:02 pm
themaoci wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:41 pm
And hello again i have updated my table but i dropped it in github(its easier to keep track of changes like that) i hope it wont trigger any rules in here there is no executables etc. there are images, CT file and readme

[Link]

Table is updated and should properly work with latest game version (tested on my steam game version) also on old saved game and it works properly

Item spawning could crash your game make sure to save a game after each successfull spawn

Companions Update:

How in the world do i download this from github?!
Click on BG3-Table.CT and then click on the three dots on the right side of the screen and download.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

adamg11 wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:56 am
why doesn't anyone add arrows to "item spawner"?
Here. Just copy/paste into existing cheat table.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>5911</ID>
      <Description>"Arrows"</Description>
      <Options moHideChildren="1" moManualExpandCollapse="1" moAllowManualCollapseAndExpand="1"/>
      <LastState Value="" RealAddress="00000000"/>
      <GroupHeader>1</GroupHeader>
      <CheatEntries>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5912</ID>
          <Description>"All Arrows (Might crash game)"</Description>
          <LastState/>
          <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
          <AssemblerScript Async="1">[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
local item = {
  "1545f451-3fc5-4c1b-970e-572f9ace630c", -- Arrow of Aberration Slaying  (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Aberration)
                                          -- Forged from a meteor's alien metals, this arrow resonates with an unsettling hum.
  "0bfb72d2-0e8e-4d16-aeae-3159b0d4b195", -- Arrow of Acid                (ARR_Arrow_Of_Acid)
                                          -- Corrodes and disfigures whatever it touches.
  "c9871e4a-633e-4b81-9115-8ffd0f69ee6a", -- Arrow of Arcane Interference (ARR_Arrow_Of_Antimagic)
                                          -- To disrupt the Weave is to draw Mystra's wrath - if her casters can catch you.
  "86e46f4a-6789-47ef-ab85-449ca36b1b20", -- Arrow of Beast Slaying       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Beast)
                                          -- This roughly-hewn arrow was likely crafted in the field, fletcher's tools lit by a campfire's glow.
  "f516862d-5a05-426a-a8a1-1486b35b68f8", -- Arrow of Celestial Slaying   (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Celestial)
                                          -- Infernal inscriptions twist around the shaft, burned black into the wood.
  "86a4dd98-80b1-4778-b498-e3a49b1dec37", -- Arrow of Construct Slaying   (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Construct)
                                          -- Only a few fragile threads hold an artificial life together. Sever them with this.
  "844c19ce-9e8f-4119-8856-8fa2029461b1", -- Arrow of Darkness            (ARR_Arrow_Of_Darkness)
                                          -- Black as the Styx, beautiful as a starless night.
  "437835b4-0d13-47b7-8aca-5da4f948783b", -- Arrow of Dragon Slaying      (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Dragon)
                                          -- It's said the inventor of these arrows was assassinated by a shadow dragon, who wished their secret for itself.
  "0d81014f-cc7f-4c79-9477-b8cda9738c72", -- Arrow of Elemental Slaying   (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Elemental)
                                          -- Placing a finger upon the flat of its arrowhead causes a different sensation every time - heat, cold, a jolt of electricity...
  "21a2ef96-97ac-4372-95d7-676174610abc", -- Arrow of Fey Slaying         (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Fey)
                                          -- Fire this and a Formorian laughs.
  "04ba10a0-ca33-47e6-9810-0b7234700c4a", -- Arrow of Fiend Slaying       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Fiend)
                                          -- Swift and true as a solar's shining blade.
  "9a142fae-bcea-4e88-a407-16d3b27468b9", -- Arrow of Fire                (ARR_Arrow_Of_Fire)
                                          -- Though it doesn't radiate any heat, this arrow's point will singe any flesh it touches.
  "a86bf6b2-2e75-4464-ad65-2bafa89e73aa", -- Arrow of Giant Slaying       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Giant)
                                          -- Small weights in the fletching keep this arrow well-balanced despite the heft of its iron arrowhead.
  "3c2c6a61-e348-4222-9ba3-58a4d49d558c", -- Arrow of Humanoid Slaying    (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Humanoid)
                                          -- Its twisting arrowhead shreds targets from within.
  "2e297d80-823b-4200-926e-6ca23f488090", -- Arrow of Ice                 (ARR_Arrow_Of_Ice)
                                          -- Vapour curls off the point of the arrowhead like breath on a winter day.
  "a61c8248-1595-450f-bcc9-2ed1d9853739", -- Arrow of Ilmater             (ARR_Arrow_Of_Wraiths_Embrace)
                                          -- Named by a cleric of Loviatar for her own amusement.
  "1b0f095b-cb22-4bf9-aecf-4e5a26504ec8", -- Arrow of Lightning           (ARR_Arrow_Of_Lightning)
                                          -- Thread-like bolts of electricity arc across the arrowhead the moment this arrow is nocked.
  "b11b3f7f-d8ec-41db-93b9-24474aea31e3", -- Arrow of Many Targets        (ARR_Arrow_Of_Ricochet)
                                          -- This arrow is far more flexible than most - it can bend nearly in half without snapping.
  "d7645507-6c0c-48ff-aa1b-57092d139f22", -- Arrow of Monstrosity Slaying (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Monstrosity)
                                          -- Its barbed arrowhead is as wicked in appearance as the abominations it was crafted to kill.
  "5931f0c7-ddd7-4e3b-aeef-64b0e7eefb70", -- Arrow of Ooze Slaying        (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Ooze)
                                          -- The blunted edge of its arrowhead is dipped in corrosive oils.
  "eee2f284-1a42-462a-8b38-50bd2e3885c5", -- Arrow of Piercing            (ARR_Arrow_Of_Piercing)
                                          -- Particularly handy when you're outnumbered, with your back against a wall.
  "ab4ed528-cf26-417d-a751-981f7c83066f", -- Arrow of Plant Slaying       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Plant)
                                          -- Thin veins of rot snake across this arrow's wooden shaft.
  "a0985797-4ec7-475c-8e11-0361e387f39a", -- Arrow of Roaring Thunder     (ARR_Arrow_Of_Detonation)
                                          -- When nocked, this arrow vibrates and emits a faint but distinctive crackle.
  "ac23602b-ceee-4ef3-a6b8-601e40a5aa6f", -- Arrow of Salving             (ARR_Arrow_Of_Dispelling)
                                          -- The fizzling, soothing balm that coats this arrow is recommended by a majority of sages to treat minor ailments.
  "062c6dd0-113d-4ca0-935c-bd937091a9eb", -- Arrow of Sparrow Slaying     (UNI_HAV_Thiefling_ArrowOfSlaying)
                                          -- Magic weapon meant to slay a particular kind of creature, sparrows in this case. The arrow will grievously wound sparrows it hits, the poor wee winged fellows.
  "4cf7bbbb-1d1b-4bec-b82a-cdc3cce33f7a", -- Arrow of Transposition       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Teleportation)
                                          -- Some archers claim that these arrows switch places with one another when placed in the same quiver.
  "ae58df6b-0fc9-48ff-9d36-52bf9bc22204", -- Arrow of Undead Slaying      (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Undead)
                                          -- This arrow is carved from green wood, still sticky to the touch.
}

TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 100)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5939</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Aberration Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "1545f451-3fc5-4c1b-970e-572f9ace630c", -- Arrow of Aberration Slaying  (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Aberration)
                                          -- Forged from a meteor's alien metals, this arrow resonates with an unsettling hum.
}

TemplateAddToPlayer(item, 1)
{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5938</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Acid"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "0bfb72d2-0e8e-4d16-aeae-3159b0d4b195", -- Arrow of Acid                (ARR_Arrow_Of_Acid)
                                          -- Corrodes and disfigures whatever it touches.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5937</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Arcane Interference"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "c9871e4a-633e-4b81-9115-8ffd0f69ee6a", -- Arrow of Arcane Interference (ARR_Arrow_Of_Antimagic)
                                          -- To disrupt the Weave is to draw Mystra's wrath - if her casters can catch you.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5936</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Beast Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "86e46f4a-6789-47ef-ab85-449ca36b1b20", -- Arrow of Beast Slaying       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Beast)
                                          -- This roughly-hewn arrow was likely crafted in the field, fletcher's tools lit by a campfire's glow.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5935</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Celestial Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "f516862d-5a05-426a-a8a1-1486b35b68f8", -- Arrow of Celestial Slaying   (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Celestial)
                                          -- Infernal inscriptions twist around the shaft, burned black into the wood.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5934</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Construct Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "86a4dd98-80b1-4778-b498-e3a49b1dec37", -- Arrow of Construct Slaying   (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Construct)
                                          -- Only a few fragile threads hold an artificial life together. Sever them with this.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5933</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Darkness"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "844c19ce-9e8f-4119-8856-8fa2029461b1", -- Arrow of Darkness            (ARR_Arrow_Of_Darkness)
                                          -- Black as the Styx, beautiful as a starless night.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5932</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Dragon Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "437835b4-0d13-47b7-8aca-5da4f948783b", -- Arrow of Dragon Slaying      (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Dragon)
                                          -- It's said the inventor of these arrows was assassinated by a shadow dragon, who wished their secret for itself.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5931</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Elemental Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "0d81014f-cc7f-4c79-9477-b8cda9738c72", -- Arrow of Elemental Slaying   (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Elemental)
                                          -- Placing a finger upon the flat of its arrowhead causes a different sensation every time - heat, cold, a jolt of electricity...
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5930</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Fey Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "21a2ef96-97ac-4372-95d7-676174610abc", -- Arrow of Fey Slaying         (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Fey)
                                          -- Fire this and a Formorian laughs.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5929</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Fiend Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "04ba10a0-ca33-47e6-9810-0b7234700c4a", -- Arrow of Fiend Slaying       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Fiend)
                                          -- Swift and true as a solar's shining blade.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5928</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Fire"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "9a142fae-bcea-4e88-a407-16d3b27468b9", -- Arrow of Fire                (ARR_Arrow_Of_Fire)
                                          -- Though it doesn't radiate any heat, this arrow's point will singe any flesh it touches.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5927</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Giant Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "a86bf6b2-2e75-4464-ad65-2bafa89e73aa", -- Arrow of Giant Slaying       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Giant)
                                          -- Small weights in the fletching keep this arrow well-balanced despite the heft of its iron arrowhead.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5926</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Humanoid Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "3c2c6a61-e348-4222-9ba3-58a4d49d558c", -- Arrow of Humanoid Slaying    (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Humanoid)
                                          -- Its twisting arrowhead shreds targets from within.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5925</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Ice"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "2e297d80-823b-4200-926e-6ca23f488090", -- Arrow of Ice                 (ARR_Arrow_Of_Ice)
                                          -- Vapour curls off the point of the arrowhead like breath on a winter day.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5924</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Ilmater"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "a61c8248-1595-450f-bcc9-2ed1d9853739", -- Arrow of Ilmater             (ARR_Arrow_Of_Wraiths_Embrace)
                                          -- Named by a cleric of Loviatar for her own amusement.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5923</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Lightning"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "1b0f095b-cb22-4bf9-aecf-4e5a26504ec8", -- Arrow of Lightning           (ARR_Arrow_Of_Lightning)
                                          -- Thread-like bolts of electricity arc across the arrowhead the moment this arrow is nocked.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5922</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Many Targets"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "b11b3f7f-d8ec-41db-93b9-24474aea31e3", -- Arrow of Many Targets        (ARR_Arrow_Of_Ricochet)
                                          -- This arrow is far more flexible than most - it can bend nearly in half without snapping.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5921</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Monstrosity Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "d7645507-6c0c-48ff-aa1b-57092d139f22", -- Arrow of Monstrosity Slaying (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Monstrosity)
                                          -- Its barbed arrowhead is as wicked in appearance as the abominations it was crafted to kill.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5920</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Ooze Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "5931f0c7-ddd7-4e3b-aeef-64b0e7eefb70", -- Arrow of Ooze Slaying        (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Ooze)
                                          -- The blunted edge of its arrowhead is dipped in corrosive oils.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5919</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Piercing"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "eee2f284-1a42-462a-8b38-50bd2e3885c5", -- Arrow of Piercing            (ARR_Arrow_Of_Piercing)
                                          -- Particularly handy when you're outnumbered, with your back against a wall.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5918</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Plant Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "ab4ed528-cf26-417d-a751-981f7c83066f", -- Arrow of Plant Slaying       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Plant)
                                          -- Thin veins of rot snake across this arrow's wooden shaft.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5917</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Roaring Thunder"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "a0985797-4ec7-475c-8e11-0361e387f39a", -- Arrow of Roaring Thunder     (ARR_Arrow_Of_Detonation)
                                          -- When nocked, this arrow vibrates and emits a faint but distinctive crackle.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5916</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Salving"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "ac23602b-ceee-4ef3-a6b8-601e40a5aa6f", -- Arrow of Salving             (ARR_Arrow_Of_Dispelling)
                                          -- The fizzling, soothing balm that coats this arrow is recommended by a majority of sages to treat minor ailments.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5915</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Sparrow Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "062c6dd0-113d-4ca0-935c-bd937091a9eb", -- Arrow of Sparrow Slaying     (UNI_HAV_Thiefling_ArrowOfSlaying)
                                          -- Magic weapon meant to slay a particular kind of creature, sparrows in this case. The arrow will grievously wound sparrows it hits, the poor wee winged fellows.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5914</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Transposition"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "4cf7bbbb-1d1b-4bec-b82a-cdc3cce33f7a", -- Arrow of Transposition       (ARR_Arrow_Of_Teleportation)
                                          -- Some archers claim that these arrows switch places with one another when placed in the same quiver.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
        <CheatEntry>
          <ID>5913</ID>
          <Description>"Arrow of Undead Slaying"</Description>
          <LastState/>
{$lua}
local item = {
  "ae58df6b-0fc9-48ff-9d36-52bf9bc22204", -- Arrow of Undead Slaying      (ARR_Arrow_Of_Slaying_Undead)
                                          -- This arrow is carved from green wood, still sticky to the touch.
}

{$asm}
assert(true)
[DISABLE]

</AssemblerScript>
        </CheatEntry>
      </CheatEntries>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

hedop wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:39 pm
So for me the newest version crashes the game when I choose the set roll dice minimum option. I have no clue why, but it does constantly.
Anyone experience the same issues?

PeDaGaNG
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by PeDaGaNG »

hedop wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:04 pm
hedop wrote:
If you're in Act 3, as posted by Made by OleMagne

viewtopic.php?p=311332#p311332
OleMagne wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:33 am
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:12 am
Added Learn Any Wizard Scroll.

Seems to work on my Warlock. Adding to the Warlock school and uses Warlock slots.
Just a headsup, the minimum roll dice option crashes like mad in Act 3. Finally had a use for it with the cursed monk as I didn't want -2 WIS, and it instantly crashes as the dice roll mechanic starts. I seem to have the Wil Wheaton curse so have to keep reloading this dice roll. :lol:

EDIT: I said act 3 as this is the only time I've used it here, but of course it could just be something about this dice roll (Arcana, option to see what's going on with this resurrected zombie)

EDIT2: Five crashes (tried to debug), and 13 reloads -- finally passed it. Sometimes I wonder if I should just turn Karmic Dice back on... but nah.

Tekrom0
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tekrom0 »

Is there a list of Passive IDs pertaining to classes?
I know there is one option in the table for the 3 Undead Thrall buffs, and it works completely fine, but I'm not seeing an option for Ranger's Beastmaster buffs.
Trying to do a customized Summoner build, and I'm wanting to know what all the different passive IDs are
I attempted to start from the fact that Undead Thrall has
"UndeadThrall_BetterSummon",
"UndeadThrall_ExtraSummon",
"UndeadThrall_FreeSpell"

And work from there to try out
"Companions_Bond"
But this ended up crashing my game, so I clearly don't know what I'm doing.
I'm also curious what the passive ID for Civil Militia is since trying to add "CivilMilitia" made me crash as well. Unless it is supposed to be "Civil_Militia", which I hadn't tried yet.

Update: Found Companion's Bond passive ID, it was supposed to be WITHOUT the Underscore
Last edited by Tekrom0 on Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

PeDaGaNG wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:19 pm
hedop wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:04 pm
hedop wrote:
If you're in Act 3, as posted by Made by OleMagne

viewtopic.php?p=311332#p311332
OleMagne wrote:
Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:33 am
Zanzer wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:12 am
Added Learn Any Wizard Scroll.

Seems to work on my Warlock. Adding to the Warlock school and uses Warlock slots.
Just a headsup, the minimum roll dice option crashes like mad in Act 3. Finally had a use for it with the cursed monk as I didn't want -2 WIS, and it instantly crashes as the dice roll mechanic starts. I seem to have the Wil Wheaton curse so have to keep reloading this dice roll. :lol:

EDIT: I said act 3 as this is the only time I've used it here, but of course it could just be something about this dice roll (Arcana, option to see what's going on with this resurrected zombie)

EDIT2: Five crashes (tried to debug), and 13 reloads -- finally passed it. Sometimes I wonder if I should just turn Karmic Dice back on... but nah.
Well I'm still in Act 2 and it crashed me like crazy from the Inn near the Moonrise Tower onwards.

BlaxFly
Cheater
Cheater

Post by BlaxFly »

Having the same problem, the table works flawlessly, except the dice roll. I am stuck on the first act where I encounter hyenas, but everytime I activate the dice roll, even after arcana check, the game just crashes. Any idea how to fix this?

Kubrows
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Kubrows »

how do I remove a bonus action that was added?

patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by patagen94 »

Kubrows wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:10 pm
how do I remove a bonus action that was added?
in the script, set -1
local boost = "ActionResource(BonusActionPoint,-1,0)"

AnhSolo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AnhSolo »

Hello! Im brand new at this. Ive been trying to read through the comments but there are so much. Can someone just point me out where can teach me how to add passives to weapon/ Characters and where can i find the list of all the passives????? Thank you so much for your time! God blesss you!

XDboo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XDboo »

Can I make this work in multiplayer, but not as a host?