z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Jaxtes
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Jaxtes »

Hello again, anyone know the flag to add to let hirelings take tadpoles. I'm using one with the origin characters and want to add it to them aswell.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

IInaa
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IInaa »

I activated the unlimited spell slots 1 cheat (Console Commands/Register Commands/Character Resource Cheats/Unlimited Resources) but it won't disable even when the cheat is not active anymore, can anyone help ?

deeherou
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deeherou »

:cry: Anyone know what the specific code is for "Fiend - Fiendish Blessing" racial passive? Thanks in advance.

Just to add more context: I've been trying to mess around with the fiend type passive but, I everytime i add ("Fiend_FiendishBlessing"), ("Fiendish_Blessing") or ("FiendishBlessing), it either doesn't register as a command or it completely force closes the game. If someone could, please help me

habym6
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by habym6 »

guys how to set item ammount to spawn? eg. i wanna spawn 100 arrows

Avike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avike »

Here is my up-to-date table that has been merged with others plus a few extra add-ons from Zanzer's most recent table V5. This table includes a near complete item spawner. Disregard the version number as it is for personal reference.
Credits to: Zanzer, Evenless, Cidrow , Quan Lee, TheMaoci, and Thekross.
Attachments
BG3 (V2.3.4).CT
(1.18 MiB) Downloaded 1382 times

erikgs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by erikgs »

When I try to spawn any gear set, a bag appears, but it's empty... what I am doing wrong?

battletoborne
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by battletoborne »

Hi guys, just sharing a neat little passive for reference. Found from testing passives.

It lets your character perform a melee counterattack on all attacks within range, similar to Riposte without the drawbacks (Attack on you must miss, needs Reaction point and Superiority dice). Basically an infinite counterattack, great for solos or frontliners. Passive name is "GuardianOfFaith_Retaliate". Sample code to toggle on/off below:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "GuardianOfFaith_Retaliate"
[ENABLE]
AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
[DISABLE]
RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)

Oh and if anyone can find this OP overwatch mode passive, kindly do share please! haven't found it yet from the passives list, thanks!
Spoiler

C0RLoCK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by C0RLoCK »

Has anyone figured out the UUID for Allandra's Whelm? Does it actually exist or what? I've tried all of the different tridents and the closest one is the Trident of the depths with Heimal Strike, but it's still not Allandra's. Thanks

Avike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avike »

C0RLoCK wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:28 am
Has anyone figured out the UUID for Allandra's Whelm? Does it actually exist or what? I've tried all of the different tridents and the closest one is the Trident of the depths with Heimal Strike, but it's still not Allandra's. Thanks
Allandra's Whelm

"503d3d60-8798-4c65-bec1-347392733c86"

GarmaSword
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GarmaSword »

Hello everyone, can someone please point me out to an updated excel or list with all the items with their corresponding IDs? does it even exist? I've seen one before but I think is outdated since it was created just a couple days after release

sjokz1121
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sjokz1121 »

Is it even possible to give the player a Status like "RequirementConditions": "HasStatus(\u0027LOW_BHAALTEMPLE_ORIN_PHASE2\u0027)" so u can use Shout_LOW_LivingSacrifice_Slayer?

C0RLoCK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by C0RLoCK »

Avike wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:34 am
C0RLoCK wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:28 am
Allandra's Whelm

"503d3d60-8798-4c65-bec1-347392733c86"
Cheers!

Avike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avike »

GarmaSword wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:59 am
Hello everyone, can someone please point me out to an updated excel or list with all the items with their corresponding IDs? does it even exist? I've seen one before but I think is outdated since it was created just a couple days after release
Attachments
bg3_items.txt
(218.61 KiB) Downloaded 252 times
bg3_items_v2.txt
(1.6 MiB) Downloaded 399 times

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

Howdy people, I had a question/issue if anyone knows of a solution.

Awhile ago I was messing with some of the added Passives on Zanzer's table and I arrived the Aura of Murder on Astarion to see what it did. The issue is that the aura won't go away, even after I deactivated it. Any ideas on how to get rid of the aura/passive? It is listed under his Conditions, but not his Notable Features.

Sabatino69
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sabatino69 »

Avike wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 9:03 am
Here is my up-to-date table that has been merged with others plus a few extra add-ons from Zanzer's most recent table V5. This table includes a near complete item spawner. Disregard the version number as it is for personal reference.
Credits to: Zanzer, Evenless, Cidrow , Quan Lee, TheMaoci, and Thekross.
Perfect,
i have one question.
when i close the game and then load the save the spells that i learn with the cheat are gone ?

Why ?