z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
patagen94
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by patagen94 »

Clarke wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 7:56 pm
Anyone have the way to get the Volo eye passive? I don’t care if it cosmetically changes it too. I can’t do it in game bc of a glitch or I would.
add a passive skill CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Ganz wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:21 pm
Hi, is there a UUID for the real "Idol of Silvanus"?

This was listed in the list of UUID items:
"66f5c5a1-7100-417a-afdb-22ea73ad5ada",--LOOT_GEN_Idol_Silvanus_A (Idol of Silvanus)
"27bbb253-93d0-400e-b6b5-c52f1c9d9692",--LOOT_GEN_Idol_Silvanus_B (Idol of Silvanus)
"bd8795e9-7daa-4d92-bac4-93f5dd8f66b2",--LOOT_GEN_Idol_Silvanus_Wood_A (Idol of Silvanus)
"5d5b6ea4-8d85-4ee4-b972-bb0fda3a9ddd",--LOOT_GEN_Idol_Silvanus_Wood_B

I've tried all but none has the magical aura that the item provides.

Also, how does the "Last Item dropped UUID" script work? I've tried but the UUID doesn't show, or maybe I don't know where to find it.
You need to activate the script first, then drop something. It'll tell you the item you dropped. You will need the UUID at the end of the string.

boobgoblin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boobgoblin »

is there any way to de-level or remove experience once you've already hit the cap?

Clarke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Clarke »

patagen94 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:29 pm
Clarke wrote:
Anyone have the way to get the Volo eye passive? I don’t care if it cosmetically changes it too. I can’t do it in game bc of a glitch or I would.
add a passive skill CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye
Thank you 👍

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dd3dd »

daninthemix wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 9:49 am
Could anyone give me an idiot's guide to acquiring a mega-damage weapon?

You asked for the Idiot's Guide... it looks long but is pretty simple after the first run thru. (CE noob and idiot here)

A. Get bg3.CT (from first post)
B. Get bg3_items_spells.CT from this post at the bottom and maybe read thru if you have the time: viewtopic.php?p=306939#p306939

1. Start Game and load your save game. Alt-Tab to switch out of game or Windows Key + E to open Explorer.
2. Start CheatEngine
3. (1st icon with magnifying glass) Select bg3.exe/bg3_dx11.exe game process in CE - from the Process List - Process tab
4. (2nd icon with folder and green arrow) Load bg3.CT in CE
5. Select (click on box next to) Console - then - Register Commands - then - Weapon Enhancements
6. Load bg3_items_spells.CT say Yes to merge
7. Select the new lower second Console - Register Commands - Item Spawner -Weapons
8. From the list choose your fave weapon class for each of your characters or character.
9. The weapons names in Gold are Legendary and 98% of the time the most powerful, then Weapons in Purple
10. Select the weapon of choice and check in game it should land at the feet of character.
11. Remember to Quick/Proper Save every 1 to 2 weapons you get because when your game will crash is very random and you have to start the whole process from step 1.
12. Once you found your weapons and equipped them to your characters, do a proper SAVE and clean up all the old quick saves.
13. Select your character, I like to have the inventory window open so you can see the changes on the weapon by hovering my mouse over it in the background when you working with CE in the foreground.
14. Kindly note it will modify the weapon they are holding in the inventory screen, so if shows a bow (Melee) then the bow will get modified so un-equip all other weapons, and equip only the weapon you want to modify.
14. Go to Weapon Enhancements from Step 5 in CE.
15. Go to town. But slowly, when you add a modifier hover over the weapon and see if the modifier got added.
16. If you want to remove a modifier from a weapon later, you need Select it and then Un-Select it.
17. Remember to Save and then Move on to next weapon (Melee) or character.
18. Enjoy bringing all those bastards who have been kickin' your @$$ to their knees. :)

Note: You can skip Steps 4 & 5 when you initially just looking for a weapon and the game has crashed and you have restarted the process for the nth time. But if you decide to use any of the other tables from Step B then you need to do steps 4 and 5 first as per the post.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Clarke wrote:

Code: Select all

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
passive = "CAMP_Volo_ErsatzEye" -- ApplyStatus(MAG_SEE_INVISIBILITY_HIDDEN_IGNORE_RESTING, 100, -1)
[ENABLE]
local result = AddPassiveToPlayer(passive)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end
[DISABLE]
local result = RemovePassiveFromPlayer(passive)
if result ~= 1 then
  print("command failed")
end

dd3dd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dd3dd »

ImpiousCraft wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:10 pm
I'm not the host of the playthrough. Are there any mods on this table that can work for me to edit say gold, feats, add armor, ect...?
Have you loaded the table and then selected:

Console Commands
Register Commands
And gone thru the list :?:

citizenking
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by citizenking »

Is it possible to remove a Notable Feature? I want to replace the Auntie Ethel Boon I took for Charisma and replace it with Constitution.

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Where do I actually find the condition/passive of Raphael Soul Charges and Overcharge? I'm referring to the auras he has during his boss fight. Those passives are required to use some of his spells. I don't know which file contains the passives/conditions, I'm just browsing the IDs posted in page 1 but I don't think I can find those there.

eylirria
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eylirria »

Where can I find a list of all possible weapon enhancements/enchantments?

I see the options in Zanzer's table to add some few of them, such as "MAG_THUNDER_GREATER_THUNDER_WEAPON", "MAG_GIANT_SLAYER_STRENGTH_BONUS", and others... but where can I find a list with all of them?

boobgoblin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boobgoblin »

boobgoblin wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:31 pm
is there any way to de-level or remove experience once you've already hit the cap?
what didn't work was removing the exp added and respeccing. think it's due to Exp To Next Level being stuck at 0.

Sigan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sigan »

I just want to leave a public note of thanks to all those contributing to this table, or scripts to make the game more fun for those of us that aren't as skillful.

Obviously, Zanzer is one of them, but there are several in here that have participated and I think this note is the least any of them deserve. Let's normalize thanking them, and presenting requests alongside the recognition that they owe us nothing.

knightjedi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by knightjedi »

Did someone know where the passive
MAG_ChargedLightning_ExtraDamage_Ring_Passive
MAG_ChargedLightning_ExtraDamageSpell_Passive
come from?
i cant find the item carry this two passive

Sylvar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sylvar »

Okay so for those who have been posting questions about multiple romances, I wanted to share my experience.

There are stages in the romances, i.e. dating, partnered, past partners with etc.

If you have multiple IsDating flags set to = 1 then when one of those origin characters enters a partnership with you, the others who you were dating will give you some form of "I saw you're going steady with so and so" and break things off with you.

However, I have found a separate flag state of "--ORI_State_PartneredWith" and I was doing some testing, I set the flag state of this to = 1 with both Shadowheart and Astarion. So far they are both acting as if they are in a relationship with me, I.e. I can go up to each of them and ask them for a kiss, talk "about us" etc. and doing so with one does not seem to incur any disapproval with the other, even if we're partied up together. They seem to act as if they are oblivious to my partnership with the other.

I haven't noticed any major bugs with this test, the only thing I noticed is when Halsin asks about being with you and asks you to check with your partner, it gives you the option in dialogue to say you'll check with either Shadowheart or Astarion, though you only need to click one of the options to progress dialogue. However, you can go talk to and get consent from both of them to pursue Halsin.

The other thing I noticed is the drow twins seems to default to whomever you were partnered with first, if you try to pick the both option at Sharess' Caress. For me it acts as if Astarion is my partner even if I have Shadowheart in the party instead.

I have yet to complete either of their respective personal quests yet, nor have I gotten Shadowheart's romance scene in act 3, but figured I would share what my testing had resulted in so far!

Hope that this helps!

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Sylvar wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 11:28 pm
Okay so for those who have been posting questions about multiple romances, I wanted to share my experience.

There are stages in the romances, i.e. dating, partnered, past partners with etc.

If you have multiple IsDating flags set to = 1 then when one of those origin characters enters a partnership with you, the others who you were dating will give you some form of "I saw you're going steady with so and so" and break things off with you.

However, I have found a separate flag state of "--ORI_State_PartneredWith" and I was doing some testing, I set the flag state of this to = 1 with both Shadowheart and Astarion. So far they are both acting as if they are in a relationship with me, I.e. I can go up to each of them and ask them for a kiss, talk "about us" etc. and doing so with one does not seem to incur any disapproval with the other, even if we're partied up together. They seem to act as if they are oblivious to my partnership with the other.

I haven't noticed any major bugs with this test, the only thing I noticed is when Halsin asks about being with you and asks you to check with your partner, it gives you the option in dialogue to say you'll check with either Shadowheart or Astarion, though you only need to click one of the options to progress dialogue. However, you can go talk to and get consent from both of them to pursue Halsin.

The other thing I noticed is the drow twins seems to default to whomever you were partnered with first, if you try to pick the both option at Sharess' Caress. For me it acts as if Astarion is my partner even if I have Shadowheart in the party instead.

I have yet to complete either of their respective personal quests yet, nor have I gotten Shadowheart's romance scene in act 3, but figured I would share what my testing had resulted in so far!

Hope that this helps!
In this particular case, I believe it has more to do with certain character combos on dating are more "Accepting" of Polyamory. Shadowheart is actually compatible with the most. Obviously not Lae'zel though.