z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Avike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Avike »

HollowVlad wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:00 am
Hello guys is there anyway I can have a link that will keeps up to date with ID's found for items and such?

I am trying to find the Shar Spear of Night legendary, but none of the ID lists have been updated with it yet, and I don't know if theres like a Google Doc or something with all the updated tables in, if anyones got it that would be fantastic.
Hey, I don't have a Google Doc for you but here is the UUID's for both spears.

Selune's Spear Of Night

Code: Select all

"2eeabe97-8f29-4f4f-827e-6cfcd8fd1779"
Shar's Spear Of Evening

"61f31bf6-47ec-41e1-9385-2f6c26facc87"

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Avike
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Avike »

Here is some things iv found, not sure if anyone has added these but here you go.

Permanent Passives:

Child of The Moonmaiden (Auto-revive on your turn with 1HP)

"SHA_NightsongResurrection"
Tharchiate Vigour (+20 temp HP per long rest)

"CursedTome_FalseLife"
Quickspell Flinger (Cantrips that cost an action cost a bonus action instead)

"MAG_Warlock_Quickened_Cantrips_Passive"
Adroit Caster (Cantrips targeting foes and allies can target an additional creature)

"MAG_Extended_Target_Cantrip_Passive"
Arcane Battery (The next spell you cast doesn't cost a spell slot.)

"MAG_MagicItemPoweredCast_Passive"

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Anorr wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:03 pm
I've seen requests to get spells working with spells slots and upcast, then I stumbled upon this:
It work with add boost command. But game forget about boost each reload

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

ferryatlan10 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:28 pm
does anyone know if having too many feats can cause stutters? (just on main character)
Too many feats, or spells, or tags, or a combination. Pretty much, too much data on your Main character will causes a stutter, and the more you have, the worse it'll get. Had to restart a few times because I ended up learning this the hard way.

blackchurchsocks wrote: ↑Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:45 am
So many pages..lol

I'm trying to increase my total level cap. I know I may be over looking, but can someone point me to the post that shows this method. I'm using Zans latest CT.
You won't be able to do this unless you directly edit/mod the game. There are a couple of factors coded in that'll cause a CtD if you attempt to bypass this improperly.
Last edited by ReDragonInc on Sat Aug 19, 2023 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Delete: Double post on accident.

Purple_Prophet
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Purple_Prophet »

Anyone figured out a way to have a character get the tags of the other subclasses within a class? Adding some actions/spells/passives through cheat engine keeps them from working correctly (dmg not scaling/summon companion not getting passives without being a beast master) or breaks animations.

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

I went through a bunch more of the passives on magical items and added console commands to add their powers directly.
--- Game v4.1.1.3648072 --- Table v3 ---
Attachments
bg3.CT
--- Game v4.1.1.3648072 --- Table v3 ---
(481.44 KiB) Downloaded 29681 times

Roter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Roter »

Daz wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:04 pm
oilnarak01 wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 3:18 pm
Can you please tell us where did you find those name and uuid ? so we can help finding more
ps. tried match uuid you use with a files in shared and gustav but didn't found anything
It turns out you don't need the name and uuid.
Intead of local uuid = "S_GOB_DrowCommander_25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b"
you can just use local uuid = "25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b" for Minthara for example.
I am not sure why I thought it was needed, I am going to blame being off work on a COVID holiday. The brain fog is real.

To answer your question specifically, I used local drow = Entity("S_GOB_DrowCommander_25721313-0c15-4935-8176-9f134385451b") as a starting point, so by searching for = Entity( I found a lot that seemed to work. Everything is an entity though so you have to sift through them to find the NPCs. But like I said, you don't really need the full name to spawn them or make them followers.
Originally I saw the name uuid combo in your post about adding followers and started searching through my own extracted files for similar names.
Because I thought initially it needed the name as well I might have added some while experimenting, which is why they don't exist in the files.

I will most likely keep messing around with companions after work tonight and add them to the table, so I will update my original post at some point.
Do you know how to spawn Jaheira as companion?It seems no one found Jaheira's uuid.

Pupsic-3D
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Pupsic-3D »

Tell me the id of General Torm's gloves and boots!!!🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Bearwalker
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Bearwalker »

oilnarak01 wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:16 am
Hi , guys i found a way to just add Minthara to your party interactable and not bugged other things out

here're my solution

first you needed to be in early game like in act 1 not kill goblin boss yet

then follow this step

1. add Minthara to your part by Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)

2. progress game like normal you can have Minthara in your party too if you like

3. careful with this one ! then you reach goblin camp there're 2 options

3.1.1 take Minthara out of party first then kill other 2 goblins bosses (if you kill them while she's in party she will become hostile)
3.1.2 after kill 2 bosses go to camp invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !!
3.1.3 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.1.4 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

3.2.1 invite Minthara to your party then go to where she's original stand , stove , jump her in to abyss (she had to die once) then go kill other 2 bosses and the quest or kill goblin bosss will mark as complete !! (Note after stove her to death don't go to camp to resurrect her yet kill other 2 bosses first!)
3.2.2 don't worry about her go back to camp talk to skeleton guy and resurrect her
3.2.3 done ! she in our party again , interactable , and teifling is saved too

then go talk to halsin , zevlor progress route as you kill goblin leader route you'll have teifling celebrate event at your camp
teifling will show up as last night inn , Minthara won't show up at moonrise tower (of cause she's dead in this route) butttt your already got her in party in the first place ! xD

NOTE ! : if you do this when you arrive at moonrise tower for the first time if you have Minthara in your party tell her to go to camp first because if she's in your party it'll trigger cutscene that Minthara being punished and also trigger a quest to save Minthara and that quest will bugged out becuase you already saved her , to avoid this just tell Minthara to stay at camp enter main hall cutscene that goblin being punished without Minthara show up will happen (as normal as you do a save teifling route) after that cutscene you're free to have Minthara back in your party
Thank you for posting this. Been looking for a way to not have to go down the evil route and have her in my party.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
  • 2023-08-19:
    1. Added bg3_EvenLess_2023.08.19.CT.
      Minor fixes. Addes scrolls.
    2. Added bg3_EvenLess_Scrolls_20230819T0856582171.CT.
      Just the scrolls. For merging with other tables.
    3. Added bg3_scrolls.txt.
      CSV with the scrolls, with names.
My main post updated.
BConscience wrote:
Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:21 pm
My reply was gone for some reason. This forum is whack. Anyway, here's all the spell scrolls in the files. I wrote a simple python script to extract it automatically, I don't think I missed anything
You missed a couple.

01d1b2b2-9e6b-4ad2-8d63-59f9caf1d389 = Scroll of True Resurrection
c6aef37e-bc4d-46e7-a963-15b4cd8163bd = Scroll of Chromatic Orb
I don't even think I got them all, but hopefully. What I did was just get all entries in english.xml with the text matching "Scroll of " and stored the contentuid attribute value in an array. Then took a peek in all RootTemplates for alle GameObjects with the DisplayName attribute being in the array. This excludes any scrolls that doesn't start with "Scroll of ".

Here's the PowerShell snippet that goes through all RootTemplates, looking for the found contentuid's. As I recall it took a little over 3 minutes for the script to complete. There's only 25148 .lsx-files in the RootTemplates folders to go through :D

$Scrolls = @()
foreach ($Template in $RootTemplates) {
    $Xml = [xml](Get-Content -Raw -Encoding UTF8 -Path $Template.FullName)
    $ObjectAttributes = $Xml.SelectNodes("//node[@id='GameObjects']//attribute[@id='DisplayName']")
    if ($ObjectAttributes.Count -eq 0) { continue }
    if ($ObjectAttributes.handle -notin $ScrollsTable.Keys) { continue }
    $Scroll = [ordered]@{
        MapKey           = $ObjectAttributes.ParentNode.SelectSingleNode("attribute[@id='MapKey']/@value").'#text'
        DisplayName      = $ScrollsTable."$($ObjectAttributes.handle)"
        Name             = $ObjectAttributes.ParentNode.SelectSingleNode("attribute[@id='Name']/@value").'#text'
        Stats            = $ObjectAttributes.ParentNode.SelectSingleNode("attribute[@id='Stats']/@value").'#text'
        TranslatedString = $ObjectAttributes.handle
    }
    $Scrolls += New-Object -TypeName psobject -Property $Scroll
}
Last edited by EvenLess on Sat Aug 19, 2023 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Duplicate? Please delete.
Last edited by EvenLess on Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

dayreach
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dayreach »

Weird request, but does any one know a command to remove properties from a weapon? I have a strange bug where using that arcane battery effect puts a permanent effect on what ever weapon I'm holding in my main hand that gives the weapon an annoying red and blue glow. Even resting or giving the weapon to another character doesn't remove the glow and it happens every time I use the power, even with the actual magic staffs it's suppose to be on.

shoni89
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by shoni89 »

I'm trying to spawn the Ceremonial Longsword that I have accidentally dropped somewhere and can't find anymore. By loading a previous save it seems its UUID is 1edc931d-6471-49c2-b2f4-d3ab0308ac09 (full S_CRE_Abbot2_Weapon_1edc931d-6471-49c2-b2f4-d3ab0308ac09) but I can't seem to be able to spawn it ingame at all. I got the UUID by having it dropped by my chara in a previous save and using the "Last Item Dropped UUID" command. What am I doing wrong?

daninthemix
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by daninthemix »

Can anyone advise on how to use *any* of the existing trainers / tables to do super damage? It seems like its not possible?