z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Verlock »

IyobxD wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 2:24 am
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but Add Tadpole Passives is broken somehow. Everything that I press will use up an Action + Bonus Action, also locking out of passives like War Clerics extra attacks because even Main Hand Attack will steal both actions.

I was able to test this going between two saves where I had it enabled, and another where I didn't have it on.
"TAD_MindSanctuary" remove it, it use your action point for something everytime

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

JayBee222 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:30 am
"TAD_MindSanctuary" ability, which is supposed to allow you to use Actions and Bonus Actions interchangeably.
"MF_MindSanctuary" "MF_MindSanctuary_Technical" actually work with changing action/bonus action. Tadpole one i dunno, it just eat 2 action points every time and aplly status on character.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

Sneethe wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:50 am
Is there a way to spawn Glut (the fat Myconid sovereign) as a temporary companion on demand? or make him permanent? He has one of the best necromancy spells in the game (which doesn't work properly for players)
I was hoping spore druid going do same, but unfortunate it just another zombie. There condition in spell i believe which prevent player to get reanimated ones as ai helpers (followers) {AI_ONLY:ApplyStatus(SELF, AI_HELPER_ANIMATINGSPORES,100,4)}. There is ToggleBoosts in testing stuff in ce table where Zanzer played with spell variants a little, maybe u can do same to this one in order to get it work properly

Dark.6083
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dark.6083 »

Evil_Crab wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 11:29 pm
I was not able to confirm it yet because I'm still in Act 1, but after some digging through the game files I think that if you're playing as the Dark Urge and
Spoiler
you want to keep Alfira alive
you can
Spoiler
"resurrect" her in the following acts
by clearing the 99e83ea4-4b03-2e22-0fb0-8cbbcd68e665 flag before Act 2
Didn't work. She's not at the Inn in Act 2.

Verified with GetFlagName that 99e83ea4-4b03-2e22-0fb0-8cbbcd68e665 is "DEN_TieflingBard_State_Unavailable".
Verified with GetFlag that I do not have that flag.

Her survival is not determined by that flag. Looks like the only way to keep her alive for Act 2 is to knock her unconscious in Act 1 before she shows up at your camp.

lunarfreyax
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lunarfreyax »

yukikaze wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:32 pm
EvenLess wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 2:58 pm
yukikaze wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 10:47 am

EvenLess, I've seen that script in Zanzer table before, that's how I spawn Minthara, but after updating Z's tables I can't find that script again.

Like you said, it's in Z's table, I remember it says something along the line of ' spawn Minthara (if early in game) ', but my latest table doesn't seems to have that in it anymore, or maybe I've gone completely blind...
Console Commands --> Register Commands --> Set Flags --> Spawn Minthara as a Companion (if early in the story)
:shock: OMG...after a few days of using just the same few script, I've got accustomed to skip two lines from clicking Set Flag, my eyes only start reading from Enable All Origin Tags check box...

Thankyou EvenLess, I thought I was going crazy, lol

And for all those trying to get Minthara and Karlach, my first play through I got both of them in my camp, BUT! I can only use Minthara, Karlach is bugged, she will only interact with one line and then nothing, but I can still get her infernal heart quest done.

The way I did is as follow :
  • Triggered Emerald Grove front gate battle, kill all, but don't go inside.
  • Head West to the bridge connected to Blighted Village, use Z's CT spawn Minthara, talk to her a bit, sent her to my camp.
  • Straight towards Goblin camp, trigger the lines for speaking with Minthara to help kill everyone back in Emerald Grove.
  • Kill Minthara, go back to camp to find her dead in camp, use scroll to revive her, somehow I can still interact with her, and get her to join me.
  • Cleared Underdark, but did not go up Moonrise Tower, went back and find Karlach, NOTE* at this point Karlach interaction all seems fine, has all the cut scene, but I DID NOT KEPT HER WITH ME <- THIS MIGHT IMPORTANT.
From this point onwards, I kept Minthara in the group, and never paid any attention to Karlach until Act 2 when I remembered she has the infernal heart quest, but by this time, she was bugged, she's in my camp, but I can't get her to join me, she'll only say the same two lines, It's an honour to work with you mam, or Mi'lady.

edit* correct image link
How do you send minthara to camp, i can spawn her as a companion but i can't talk to her.

hedop
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by hedop »

Sorry if I couldn't find the right option but does the table allow you to edit skills (not attributes) as well?

RazielTD
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RazielTD »

Hi!
With the latest table the game crush.
Every time i cast a spell or if i try to add gold the game crush.
Actually iam on act 3 and i inside the Baldur's castle.

The game version is 4.1.1.3636828 (steam)

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

RazielTD wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:55 am
Hi!
With the latest table the game crush.
Every time i cast a spell or if i try to add gold the game crush.
Actually iam on act 3 and i inside the Baldur's castle.

The game version is 4.1.1.3636828 (steam)
I am using this right now but u can find this usefull:
viewtopic.php?p=308952#p308952

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

RazielTD wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2023 8:55 am
Every time i cast a spell
Like every single spell even legit?

Babbymode
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Babbymode »

Sungrey wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:43 pm
So you can maximize your damage rolls with "MinimumRollResult(Damage,20)" but I can't find out a way to maximize damage rolls for spells. Does anyone know of a boost or passive I'm missing?
So that function actually DOES work for spells, but you may have actually stumbled upon a bug, it does not change the roll result for any damage dice that come from a LevelMapValue() Function. Sneak Attacks, Superiority Dice, Cantrips, Monk Damage, any other sources of damage that scale on your character level that is evoked from this function will not be affected.
Last edited by Babbymode on Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

EvenLess wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:42 pm
all the RootTemplates-files
Question... do you happen to know what file stores a list of the items a NPC has equipped?

I'm really struggling trying to find Ketheric's gloves. I found his boots & circlet in your items v2. But it doesn't have his gloves, and neither do any of the armor files I've opened nor the English localization file.

But if there's a file somewhere that stores a list of items a NPC has equipped... maybe that could effectively narrow it down. Might even reveal his Reaper's Embrace with the stone still in it.

edit: btw I edited your weapon & object CTs with the new spawning code if you want to update your post on page 79 with them: (Aug 19th update) - they're in this post now.

Also if you ever need to mass edit like that I recommend the ToolBucket plugin for Notepad++.
Last edited by Tiffany on Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sakuryu45
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakuryu45 »

I wonder if you can roll.back your saves to try and edit it with the BG3 modders tools.

Err roll back the game to an earlier version *

CuriousOneTwo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CuriousOneTwo »

Any idea why my hits and spells are always *miss*? I have leveled up to lv 11,9,9. Stats have been modified, all mid 20s

sjaugen
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sjaugen »

Could I get an easy How To, for Add Enhancements on weapons?

Ambivalent
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ambivalent »

I've been searching the topic, trying to find if someone's posted a list of UUID codes (the original post just has 'link' 'link' 'link' but no actual links)

Anyway, I'm trying to find a way to spawn the Ice Crystal (one of the three components to assemble the special cold damage staff) -
It drops from Filro the Forgotten in the Underdark, but when we were fighting, a bullete burst out of the ground and knocked him into a chasm.
Ordinarily, I'd just be like 'oh no, that sucks!!' but my character is actually all built around cold damage (white dragon sorcerer, etc.)

I don't have any saves I can reasonably go back to before this (I quicksaved too many times after, before I realized the ice crystal was gone), so I was hoping to just find the UUID....
Alternatively, how do I open the .pak file to view the data and search for it myself? am I dumb?

Edit:
Okay, I found a more recent save, and got some fiddly stuff to get to the ice crystal part real quick.
Here's UUID for the three Staff parts -
Icy Helve, the staff part: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Helve_A_1232eb2b-b32f-15d0-744f-4a63538f6e4c
Icy Metal, the head: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Top_A_0a5f2259-b738-040f-3a17-751825040239
Ice Crystal, the part I missed: UNI_Magicstaff_A_Part_Crystal_A_f71f7570-105c-11f0-14a3-94b6b603a075

Unfortunately, I can't get the script to work to spawn these - I can spawn other items just fine, but these ones don't seem to work right, maybe some sort of flag :(