z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
trancesephiroth
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by trancesephiroth »

Is there any way to refresh Illithid wisdom without the need for a long rest? I've seen mentions of it previously, but that was a long time ago and the table has changed a lot since then.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Cidrow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cidrow »

Chicchi wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:32 pm
I made a table for spawning camp clothing!

You need to import this into the main bg3.ct table then enable console commands - register commands - item spawner before anything on the camp clothing table will work.
I've converted your spawn list for Zanzer's latest table. If you don't mind.
Attachments
Clothes Spawner by Chicchi (for latest Zanzer's table).CT
(57.55 KiB) Downloaded 498 times

EyeOfTheMind86
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EyeOfTheMind86 »

Do you guys know if is possible to change the level of all classes in a multiclass character?

MagikMurlok
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MagikMurlok »

How do you actually turn OFF things like infinite action points? It seems to stay turned on forever no matter what, even reloading that save. Can't really find any combat related options that don't stay permanently on? Am I missing something obvious?

OleMagne
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by OleMagne »

Patch 4 out.

AlexLucas92
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AlexLucas92 »

Cidrow wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:04 pm
Chicchi wrote:

You need to import this into the main bg3.ct table then enable console commands - register commands - item spawner before anything on the camp clothing table will work.
I've converted your spawn list for Zanzer's latest table. If you don't mind.
if u only had this but for all armours and weapons xD

Ghostlander
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Ghostlander »

Guys please. I enable the romance flag for shadowheart in act 2 but getting to act one she acts like we just broke up. And trying to activate that flag again now doesn't work at all.

Wtf do I do? Is there a different script I can activate?

Chicchi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chicchi »

BRazredge wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:13 pm
Chicchi wrote:

I could never get "Various Gear Sets" to spawn at all, and with this table I can't even get the "X" (enable) to show up in Cheat Engine. And clicking various times will simply crash the game.
What is it I'm missing or doing wrong? Is there some other cheat I have to enable or table I have to merge as well?
BTW, normal item spawner works, I can spawn the +2 Crossbow normally, and editing the item ID on the code to spawn another specific item also always works.
I dunno sorry I just edited the existing item spawner code with all the UUIDs for the camp clothes using a python script I wrote and it all works for me, I can spawn anything in the table. All of the item spawners in the original table also work for me fine, I spawned the bag of dyes etc with no trouble. I don't know how to troubleshoot it unfortunately

Cidrow
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Cidrow »

AlexLucas92 wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:19 pm
if u only had this but for all armours and weapons xD
No problem. Try table from a post link below. Based on EvenLess's table.
Cidrow wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:24 am

lovemongerer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lovemongerer »

Rolan was never at the Last Light inn so he left to find his siblings before I could even trigger the quest properly and is properly (un)dead.

I'm trying to use the game flags to bypass this but it seems to have no affect.

Is this correct?

{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end
[ENABLE]
local uuid = "56f79f7c-37be-11c5-e238-222839d27f2b"
SetFlagOnPlayer(uuid)
[DISABLE]

flagged used is "56f79f7c-37be-11c5-e238-222839d27f2b", --HAV_ProdigyLament_State_RolanReturned

Dark.6083
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dark.6083 »

With Hotfix 4 today, neither the Saved Character Pointers nor the Ability Stat Points (from the Aug 14 table) work.

tmc
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by tmc »

Does anyone have the name of the spells that you got from scroll on Sundries?

"21e67b0e-913d-411a-9046-6c54e8d0bf53"; "UNI_LOW_SorcerousSundries_CurriculumOfStrategyScroll"; "UNI_LOW_CurriculumOfStrategyScroll"; "Scroll of Artistry of War";

And

"b2e1168a-021d-4a81-a041-6d2e1421a1fb"; "UNI_LOW_SorcerousSundries_DethroneScroll"; "UNI_LOW_DethroneScroll"; "Scroll of Dethrone";

And

"b627f83f-8533-4440-95a0-ad2f319fe4ed"; "UNI_LOW_SorcerousSundries_BestialCommunionScroll"; "UNI_LOW_BestialCommunionScroll"; "Scroll of Bestial Communion";
Last edited by tmc on Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Does anyone have the spell ID for Danse Macabre? I can't find it on any other spell list.

Verlock
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Verlock »

TemptingIcarus wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:52 pm
Does anyone have the spell ID for Danse Macabre? I can't find it on any other spell list.
Spell IDs 2352: "Target_CursedTome_WakeTheDead",--Danse Macabre

BRazredge
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by BRazredge »

Chicchi wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:29 pm
BRazredge wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:13 pm
Chicchi wrote:

I could never get "Various Gear Sets" to spawn at all, and with this table I can't even get the "X" (enable) to show up in Cheat Engine. And clicking various times will simply crash the game.
What is it I'm missing or doing wrong? Is there some other cheat I have to enable or table I have to merge as well?
BTW, normal item spawner works, I can spawn the +2 Crossbow normally, and editing the item ID on the code to spawn another specific item also always works.
I dunno sorry I just edited the existing item spawner code with all the UUIDs for the camp clothes using a python script I wrote and it all works for me, I can spawn anything in the table. All of the item spawners in the original table also work for me fine, I spawned the bag of dyes etc with no trouble. I don't know how to troubleshoot it unfortunately
Thanks anyway!
Cidrow wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:04 pm
This table made by Cidrow worked for me. Still, from the original cheat table I can't spawn the sets...