z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Saroman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Saroman »

So, i used a lot of the table Zanzer put up there and it does an amazing job, but there are 2 things i was unable to do...
Is there a way i can add like a Wizard spell to a cleric permanently, that will remain there when i load the game...? (and that it uses the slots regularly)
Also... in the last update of Zanzer table he added resources... im playing an asterion bard that has 3 uses of bardic instpiration, i used the table to add 2 more for a total os 5. When i load, it goes back to 3.

Would someone be so kind to help me out? :D
Telling me what to do or explaining me what im doing wrong maybe...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

StarkSint wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:59 am
Messing with the "INVULNERABLE" cheat I realized you can change how long the effect lasts, just edit the script.

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
{$lua}
if syntaxcheck then return end

local uuid = "INVULNERABLE"

local cmdCall = getAddress("cmdCall")
local cmdArgs = getAddress("cmdArgs")
local cmdStr1 = getAddress("cmdStr1")
PrepareCall("GetHostCharacter")
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
PrepareCall("ApplyStatus")
writePointer(cmdArgs + 0x18, cmdStr1)
writeString(cmdStr1, uuid)
writeBytes(cmdStr1 + #uuid, 0)
writeFloat(cmdArgs + 0x28, 60)
writeInteger(cmdArgs + 0x38, 1)
executeCodeEx(0, nil, cmdCall)
{$asm}

[DISABLE]
Just change the value in this string

writeFloat(cmdArgs + 0x28, 60)

One full turn = 6 for the float value, so 60 is equal to 10 turns and ect.

This made helped me search for the duration of other effects and extend them. So now i have my greater invisibility lasting 1000 turns. Now if only i could find a list of local uuid for spell effects so we could apply any effect we want for whatever duration we want.
The status list can be found in Status_BOOST.txt, same directory as Passive.txt. This file contains most statuses, there are other files such as Status_EFFECT.txt. Of course, there are 2 versions of Status_BOOST.txt, in Shared and SharedDev.

Also, putting turn to -1 seems to register as permanent effect (no time expiry, defer to remove conditions).

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Nhire wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:11 am
Most mods were not updated for the release, so I used the old ones, which worked, but all added spells have "not found" name.
Either you used an old save from early access where you also used mods, or you used clearly outdated mods in the full release, either way I'd say your save is fucked and you're better off just restarting. Using outdated mods for games that don't have proper mod support is a terrible idea. Alternatively you could use the table to remove all the cantrips in the game, if you check one of the spell list uuids floating around you should find what you need.

Nhire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nhire »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:33 am
Nhire wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:11 am
Most mods were not updated for the release, so I used the old ones, which worked, but all added spells have "not found" name.
Either you used an old save from early access where you also used mods, or you used clearly outdated mods in the full release, either way I'd say your save is fucked and you're better off just restarting. Using outdated mods for games that don't have proper mod support is a terrible idea. Alternatively you could use the table to remove all the cantrips in the game, if you check one of the spell list uuids floating around you should find what you need.
I used outdated mod during full release yes, and I cannot restart, been playing for 20hours now...
I never used any cheats before, so I don't know how to do it, can you explain?

SlipperyEel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SlipperyEel »

So for those that have been asking for them:

Chatterbox's Tabard
DLC_TWITCH_Camp_Body
9dc4dafd-590a-44ec-8523-95136f46be9e

Periwinkle Undergarments
DLC_TWITCH_Underwear_A
bf974183-9bf5-4086-9742-a2deef9e7675

Channeler's Trunks
DLC_TWITCH_Underwear_B
f6af55dd-a75a-46ea-87f0-89ebf4e7b74e

Streamhopper Loafers
DLC_TWITCH_Camp_Shoes
14339654-a714-4341-b03f-62530508c8e3

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Nhire wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:50 am
I used outdated mod during full release yes, and I cannot restart, been playing for 20hours now...
If you've never even used cheat engine before I'd have to write half of an essay to explain exactly what you have to do and frankly I'm a bit too lazy for that. :D

Nhire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nhire »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:35 am
Nhire wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:50 am
If you've never even used cheat engine before I'd have to write half of an essay to explain exactly what you have to do and frankly I'm a bit too lazy for that. :D
Is there like a guide online? Or maybe a Youtube video? Or maybe you can send me some sort of link with basic explanation, so I can figure it out on my own

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Nhire wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:36 am
Is there like a guide online? Or maybe a Youtube video? Or maybe you can send me some sort of link with basic explanation, so I can figure it out on my own

Press that button after you've opened the table in cheat engine, attach it to the baldurs gate 3 process.

Press the checkbox next to console commands, then press the checkbox next to register commands, do the same to permanent cheats. Then rightclick remove spell, and press change script.

The Target_DestroyWater needs to be changed to the cantrips you want to remove, I'll attach a list. Press ok, then toggle the checkbox next to remove spell, then press it again to toggle off, rinse and repeat for every cantrip you need to get rid of.

Cantrips list is from BG3_Spell_UUIDS.txt, I can't remember who posted it earlier in the thread but credit goes to them.

CANTRIP
===========
Projectile_AcidSplash
Projectile_EldritchBlast
Projectile_FireBolt
Projectile_PoisonSpray
Projectile_RayOfFrost
Shout_BladeWard
Shout_ProduceFlame
Shout_Shillelagh
Target_ChillTouch
Target_DancingLights
Target_Friends
Target_Guidance
Target_Light
Target_MageHand
Target_Mending
Target_MinorIllusion
Target_Resistance
Target_SacredFlame
Target_ShockingGrasp
Target_SpareTheDying
Target_ThornWhip
Target_TrueStrike
Target_ViciousMockery

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

nikorasu90 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:06 pm
weird032 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:58 pm
nikorasu90 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:54 pm
can anyone get the UUID for the quest item Noblestalk? I accidentally blew it up and want to do every quest before I can no longer return to the Underdark.
i think someone already said 48c679c1-b713-4d2f-9bba-1c43ed654404 in previous threads but i did not check
nothing spawns when i tried this code, it actually crashed my game too
Try these. The PUZ_Underdark_Mushroom_Noblestalk_A seems to be the one you already tried. Maybe the other one works.

"MapKey": {
	"type": 22,
	"value": "1363e08c-f6d7-4f20-97eb-85f7d12c6003"
},
"Name": {
	"type": 23,
	"value": "CINE_Underdark_Mushroom_NobleStalk_A"
},

"value": "48c679c1-b713-4d2f-9bba-1c43ed654404"
},
	"value": "PUZ_Underdark_Mushroom_Noblestalk_A"
},

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

ori'grom wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:19 pm
Since they're being discussed: does anyone know the uuid of Miri's Dowry Ring? Accidentally sold it to Dammon and he doesn't have it in his inventory in Act 2.
Try this one:

"value": "4090ca27-dcca-4028-a887-173e87b602da"
},
	"value": "UNI_PLA_StuckHalfElf_Dowry"
},

Solas
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Solas »

I made this account explicitly to ask this question, because reading through 103 pages of replies (even ctrl+f for key words) was a daunting task by the thirtieth page, but..

Can anyone give me a simple explanation of how the character stat points script works, or tell me the values for 12, 14, and 16? I've been trying to understand it for most of the night.
I've tried to change the values by increments of 2, but it crashes after I try to change values to 7. Along with this, I don't actually SEE any difference in my characters stats after usage, aside from reducing the value to 0 and it taking me to 9 points in a stat.

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

nikorasu90 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:47 pm
sep wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 11:44 pm
nikorasu90 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:54 pm
can anyone get the UUID for the quest item Noblestalk? I accidentally blew it up and want to do every quest before I can no longer return to the Underdark.
For me, this UUID worked:

09561b3f-f556-4a01-b289-9b362bc0d43a
this worked, thanks! it spawned as orange instead of white. where did you find UUIDs for quest items?
Using the UUID as the search criteria, it looks like it was only referenced in these 3 files:
  • Gustav\Mods\Gustav\Globals\WLD_Main_A\Items\_merged.lsf
  • Gustav\Mods\GustavDev\Story\PartyEditor\GNT-Mar-MP-P4P5P7-PT1-Act2Start.lsx
  • Gustav\Mods\GustavDev\Story\PartyEditor\GNT-Mar-MP-P4P5P7-PT1-Act3End.lsx
.lsf-files are binary. Use the ConverterApp to convert to .lsj (JSON) or .lsx (XML).

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

DorianOtten wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:45 am
What are the spawn names for the adamantine equipment? I've got the latest bg3_armour_fixed table and it seems to have items listed but they don't have their in game names so I have no idea how to find them.
Just search for "adamantine". The DEV names are not necessarily the same as the in-game name.

Nhire
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nhire »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:45 am
Nhire wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 6:36 am

Press that button after you've opened the table in cheat engine, attach it to the baldurs gate 3 process.

Press the checkbox next to console commands, then press the checkbox next to register commands, do the same to permanent cheats. Then rightclick remove spell, and press change script.

The Target_DestroyWater needs to be changed to the cantrips you want to remove, I'll attach a list. Press ok, then toggle the checkbox next to remove spell, then press it again to toggle off, rinse and repeat for every cantrip you need to get rid of.

Cantrips list is from BG3_Spell_UUIDS.txt, I can't remember who posted it earlier in the thread but credit goes to them.

CANTRIP
===========
Projectile_AcidSplash
Projectile_EldritchBlast
Projectile_FireBolt
Projectile_PoisonSpray
Projectile_RayOfFrost
Shout_BladeWard
Shout_ProduceFlame
Shout_Shillelagh
Target_ChillTouch
Target_DancingLights
Target_Friends
Target_Guidance
Target_Light
Target_MageHand
Target_Mending
Target_MinorIllusion
Target_Resistance
Target_SacredFlame
Target_ShockingGrasp
Target_SpareTheDying
Target_ThornWhip
Target_TrueStrike
Target_ViciousMockery
Where do I get that table? I attach the game and I got nothing to work with, how do I get these commands and all the stuff in your screenshot?

EvenLess
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EvenLess »

Lord Blade wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 12:52 am
Does someone have a handy quick reference for the item ID's, feats, spells, etc?
I've seen them pop up once or twice, but the thread has gotten massive. :p
  1. Download and extract the latest version of Norbyte's ExportTool [Link].
  2. Download and extract the latest version of ShinyHobo's BG3-Modders-Multitool [Link].
    I extracted the BG3-Modders-Multitool to the base directory of Norbyte's ExportTool, as the Multitool requires divine.exe from this.
  3. Open the multitool (bg3-modders-multitool.exe).
  4. Add the paths to divine.exe and bg3.exe by clicking the asterisk in the lower right hand corner after opening the Multitool.
  5. Unpack .pak Files and select at least Gustav.pak and Shared.pak. I recommend also unpacking English.pak as this contains the translations you see in-game.
    This step takes a while and takes up a around 30 GB of disk space.
  6. Index Files. This step also takes a while.
  7. Index Search to search for things. If you search for the in-game name, you should get results from English.loca. The line here contains a "handle" (ID). Use this handle to do a new search, and you will find the files that contain references to this handle. These files likely contains the UUID/MapKey.
  8. For more control/advanced use, use the ConverterApp.exe to batch convert all .lsf-files (binary) to .lsj-files (json) to make them more readable. Also use ConvertApp.exe to convert English.loca (binary) to xml.