z Baldur's Gate 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Scan21
Cheater
Cheater

Re: z Baldur's Gate 3

Post by Scan21 »

when using the functions my game crashes

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Ciastkomartin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ciastkomartin »

Does the “respec option” allows you to change your character appearance ?

Noumu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noumu »

Ciastkomartin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:31 pm
It allows you to respec all your level up choices, as well as even changing the class/subclass you chose. But you cannot change your appearance, i've been trying to find a way to force the character creation appearance change thing, apparently theres a Mask of the shapeshifter, but im having a hard time finding it.

sleepykitty
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sleepykitty »

Noumu wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:39 pm
Ciastkomartin wrote:
It allows you to respec all your level up choices, as well as even changing the class/subclass you chose. But you cannot change your appearance, i've been trying to find a way to force the character creation appearance change thing, apparently theres a Mask of the shapeshifter, but im having a hard time finding it.
The mask of the shapeshifter is in a chest located inside your camp.

moncin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by moncin »

Noumu wrote:
Ciastkomartin wrote:
I found a shapeshifter mask in camp in one of the chests if this helps. it looks just like the mask in DOS2

toniber
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by toniber »

does anyone know the location of legendary items? or their UUID?

Ckeylos
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Ckeylos »

shuiko wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 4:50 am
wish could add perma feats
The Choose Your Stats mod is updated

Noumu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Noumu »

moncin wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:46 pm
Noumu wrote:
Ciastkomartin wrote:
I found a shapeshifter mask in camp in one of the chests if this helps. it looks just like the mask in DOS2
Oh alright, thanks.
Last edited by Noumu on Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Anyway to cheat the number of larvaes ? I mean Tadpoles.
Last edited by CaesarCzech on Fri Aug 04, 2023 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

MordredSJT wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 11:22 am
Acleacius wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:19 am
It looks like the devs locked the Attributes to 30.
So anything over 30, which includes bonuses will crash the game.
Well, unless someone finds a way around it and I hope someone does.
I can't believe that I'm the only one that remembers this from first playing around with files from early access...

You're going to need the newest version of LsLib (version 1.8.0). Click on the Pak/Lsv tools tab. You're going to want to extract your Baldur's Gate 3\Data\Shared.pak file to a temp folder somewhere (obviously the path is different depending on where your game is, mine is in my GOG folder). Once you have extracted everything, you can dive into the files. You are looking for Public\Shared\Stats\Generated\Data\Data.txt. There are a lot of things that you can play with in that file, most of which you shouldn't really touch...but one of them is AbilitySoftCap. The default value is 40. You can set this higher, but I usually go for around 120. Then you are looking for AbilityMaxValue (which is much farther down in the text file). I set this to 110. Now you need to save the modified Data.txt file, go back into LsLib and create a package with the temp folder you created as a source and the path you originally extracted from as the package path (you should probably back up the original Shared.pak file at this point just in case). Make sure you have Baldur's Gate 3 release selected under version in the create package section, as well as LZ4 HC for compression. That last bit is important, because it defaults to LZ4, which I believe used to work in early access...but not quite with the launch version. I used it initially and it did function, but some things were not working properly (characters like Astarion in their old outfits, certain item names coming up as null strings, etc.). Once I switched to LZ4 HC, everything has been working smoothly, and I can easily edit my character with the table to have 100 in all stats. This makes rolling trivial as you get a +49 or +50 bonus in everything through your stats. You can still fail if you roll a 1 though. Oh, I forgot to say, hit create package in LsLib :-P. If you didn't backup already, then tough, because it overwrites the file with the new version of Shared.pak it just created.
Your my Hero, thanks! 8-)

RexGenocide
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RexGenocide »

What should i change in add spell script to input a spell to my class spelllist (sorcerer)? I want to be able to use higher speellslots on lower spells and it's not possible if i add it as it is.

dima3378
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dima3378 »

Can someone quick fix one thing I cant play without, Game Speed in Settings Pointer? It speed up game without fps drops like speedhack. Many thanks!

Acleacius
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Acleacius »

Thanks again for all your work and sharing, Zanzer! 8-)

Could you please add a date to each of your, future Attachments?
Most of us don't know game versions, especially like BG3 is like trying memorize a phone number (10 digits).
Last edited by Acleacius on Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xifav
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by xifav »

Can someone suggest how to change the relationships with companions? An error is displayed in the table.

justatest90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by justatest90 »

TigerAce wrote:
Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:49 am
The only thing is if you could fix the last item picked? I was going to edit my gold but its not working. Thanks a Lot in Advance. Or maybe its working fine and just didn't for me. :)
The console command to add gold (1000 gold) works, and you can edit that script to add whatever amount you wish.

But yes, I'm looking forward to having 'last item moved' working again!