Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Pien
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Pien »

freeze, ESP, and speed 2x is safe for me, been using 2 weeks and didn't get banned.

*not using freeze on abyss.
Shion wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:52 pm
Just a thought: if "bypass" works yet people still get banned, maybe the game sends screenshots or even streams the video? Is it possible to catch and prevent that?
it's impossible for genshin to screenshot activity or stream gameplay, it mostly insanity check. like how people can 1 hit boss when they're lower level then the boss, how fast account triggering the skills, or some people just use cheat engine without modify anything.
dungeon and abyss have time record, so if your time record is impossible to achieve it's a red flag and they'll banned you later.

that is why freeze and chest ESP is the most safe cheat at the moment if you use it carefully and use proper engine/injector.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Pien on Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cykarussians
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cykarussians »

vermillion wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:38 am
cykarussians wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:19 am
sacredcrowds wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:45 pm
Can someone confirm ENEMY FREEZE IS OK? i want use it in main account and clear abyss. only for it.
I have used it but use common sense when cheating in spiral abyss, they can track your time and anything else if they deem out of ordinary.
So far im ar 35 and im completed up to 8-3 w freeze
tommorow i finished 6th floor and just now i finished 10th floor with freeze and damage multiplier, btw i'm ar 23 now,
when usually you got banned if you cheat from tomorrow? i'll update if i get banned soon
New update:
On my AR 23 account I finished all of spiral abyss with the following hacks
Damage hack
Freeze Hack

I can soft clear that these are safe, but use at your own discretion. I used my experience cheating in summoners war and how they detect timed events to prevent myself from getting banned, so far been all good. Going to get another account to ar 20 after my midterm to try again at a later date

Shion
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shion »

Pien wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:58 pm
it's impossible for genshin to screenshot activity or stream gameplay, it mostly insanity check.
I think game always has an UID on screen for that exact reason. Not sure about streaming, but in-game screenshots are more than possible (Unity games can do that: ex. My Life in Portia) and literally nothing prevents its process from sending a file anywhere along with the games traffic.
Of course the sanity check is the main power here. But I just wonder if adding some domain names or IP adresses to black list in a firewall might prevent some bans. I mean the IP of servers that recieve screenshots and crash-errors.

cheatH12
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cheatH12 »

Shion wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:52 pm
Just a thought: if "bypass" works yet people still get banned, maybe the game sends screenshots or even streams the video? Is it possible to catch and prevent that?
i doubt that they use a system like this. images are harder to analyse than textual data. it's more likely that they analyse your combat data i.e. how much damage you do, how fast you progress, how often you cast skills, what your stats are, etc.

What exactly can they get from a screenshot that they can't get through logging game data?

JoshB2084
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JoshB2084 »

JoshB2084 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:44 am
Hey, I just registered for general Genshin Impact question. Just wondering if freeze enemy working on Hypostasis?
Well, nobody answers my question if working on Hypostasis or not? :mellow: I need to finish AR Ascension 1. :dry:

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by BabyGroot »

JoshB2084 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:16 pm
JoshB2084 wrote:
Hey, I just registered for general Genshin Impact question. Just wondering if freeze enemy working on Hypostasis?
Well, nobody answers my question if working on Hypostasis or not? :mellow: I need to finish AR Ascension 1. :dry:
why don't you test it yourself.
You better test it yourself so that you are curious about your question being answered...

NinjaBlazin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NinjaBlazin »

Is ESP Chest not working properly anymore? It doesn't show some chests for me.

Xeroll
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xeroll »

any updates?

Napster24
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Napster24 »

JoshB2084 wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:16 pm
JoshB2084 wrote:
No prob, actually the hypostasis will turn to the 4-6 elemental object when hp left 3-4%. That means u need to turn off the freeze cheat, then kill the elemental hypostatis. When the boss wake up, then u need turn on again the freeze cheat

sagura
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sagura »

Got the bypass working I think but I'm getting a "error in line 10" message when I try to use cheats, any ideas?

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

sagura wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:44 am
Got the bypass working I think but I'm getting a "error in line 10" message when I try to use cheats, any ideas?
that means the bypass is not working

4x4F
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by 4x4F »

cykarussians wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:03 pm
vermillion wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:38 am
cykarussians wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:19 am

I have used it but use common sense when cheating in spiral abyss, they can track your time and anything else if they deem out of ordinary.
So far im ar 35 and im completed up to 8-3 w freeze
tommorow i finished 6th floor and just now i finished 10th floor with freeze and damage multiplier, btw i'm ar 23 now,
when usually you got banned if you cheat from tomorrow? i'll update if i get banned soon
New update:
On my AR 23 account I finished all of spiral abyss with the following hacks
Damage hack
Freeze Hack

I can soft clear that these are safe, but use at your own discretion. I used my experience cheating in summoners war and how they detect timed events to prevent myself from getting banned, so far been all good. Going to get another account to ar 20 after my midterm to try again at a later date
Ive been doing the same thing with my AR 34, but have only used the MOB freeze and I havent seen any log and havent gotten banned yet. Its been about 2 days tho, so we shall see.

saihamaru
Cheater
Cheater

Post by saihamaru »

NinjaBlazin wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:53 pm
Is ESP Chest not working properly anymore? It doesn't show some chests for me.
chest ESP only shows chests that are soft-locked (have red text floating around it)
but yeah, it sometimes bugged a little, so just wander around randomly until something shows up

Sinoeno
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sinoeno »

there is a way you all dont need ce bypass anymore! [Link]

tortellio
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tortellio »

Sinoeno wrote: