Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Ringxing11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Genshin Impact CE Bypass

Post by Ringxing11 »

Arbiqodama wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:28 pm
🤣 Got ban in 1 day. So i just finish arc 1 in the game. Since my level still low to get new story arc, i search how to fast level up since i don't have time to grinding. And found this forum. I use 20* damage for farming (and actually for kill 1 boss who suddenly attack me after i fall from cliff in middle farming). 🤣 The cheat awesome but i think the risk very high to use damage multiplers.
ya~me ar20 ban 15year look like for pubg

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Arbiqodama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arbiqodama »

Ringxing11 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:38 pm
Arbiqodama wrote:
🤣 Got ban in 1 day. So i just finish arc 1 in the game. Since my level still low to get new story arc, i search how to fast level up since i don't have time to grinding. And found this forum. I use 20* damage for farming (and actually for kill 1 boss who suddenly attack me after i fall from cliff in middle farming). 🤣 The cheat awesome but i think the risk very high to use damage multiplers.
15 years!? That huge. I also ar20 got 1 day ban. So maybe they still give me warning?

ahhhhh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ahhhhh »

One day ban, using what settings if you don't mind me asking?

Arbiqodama wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:10 pm
Ringxing11 wrote:
Arbiqodama wrote:
15 years!? That huge. I also ar20 got 1 day ban. So maybe they still give me warning?

Arbiqodama
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Arbiqodama »

ahhhhh wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:40 pm

Arbiqodama wrote:
Ringxing11 wrote:

I just use 20* damage. So i can kill enemies faster. I'm not use no cooldown and stamina since they have warning about visual bug issue.

yaoyao2088
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yaoyao2088 »

Arbiqodama wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:27 pm
ahhhhh wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:40 pm

Arbiqodama wrote:

I just use 20* damage. So i can kill enemies faster. I'm not use no cooldown and stamina since they have warning about visual bug issue.

wama90wama
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by wama90wama »

i think the safe one is speed player and esp and sometime us CD but i dont use in Temples . so far they didnt banne me . BDW this is my second account for the first account they give me banne for 15 year XD

d0ct0rd00m
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by d0ct0rd00m »

wama90wama wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:50 pm
i think the safe one is speed player and esp and sometime us CD but i dont use in Temples . so far they didnt banne me . BDW this is my second account for the first account they give me banne for 15 year XD
yeah i got hit for 15 years on two accounts but changing servers allowed me to log back in again and start new. Im going to try and just do infinite HP and esp and see if that gets me banned.

Graymatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Graymatter »

I know that there are never any guarantees when it comes to cheating, but has anyone used exclusively the chest ESP? That's all I'm interested in using for now, and I wanted to know if people were running into bans even when only using that. If anybody has experience, I'd greatly appreciate any information.

Thank you to everyone involved in making and maintaining the table and bypass.

Juuruzu
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Juuruzu »

Graymatter wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:22 am
I know that there are never any guarantees when it comes to cheating, but has anyone used exclusively the chest ESP? That's all I'm interested in using for now, and I wanted to know if people were running into bans even when only using that. If anybody has experience, I'd greatly appreciate any information.

I created an account only using the chest ESP, its been 2 days and still no ban. Still cant jump into conclusions though

NicFrost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NicFrost »

Graymatter wrote:

I have only used ESP chest, so far in my alter account I have been using it for 3 days and they have not banned me, I just started using it on my main and they have not banned me either

Jhon1234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon1234 »

NicFrost wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:59 am
Graymatter wrote:

I have only used ESP chest, so far in my alter account I have been using it for 3 days and they have not banned me, I just started using it on my main and they have not banned me either
ESP chest
What does it do?

Natsume
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Natsume »

Jhon1234 wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:08 am
NicFrost wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:59 am
Graymatter wrote:

ESP chest
What does it do?
shows treasure chests around you.

HontoNoBo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HontoNoBo »

Does anyone have the download for chest esp?

Graymatter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Graymatter »

NicFrost and Juuruzu, thanks for your input. I really appreciate it. I think I'll give it a shot. Gotta grind that AR somehow since the resin system is so awful.

yicx01
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yicx01 »

Yesterday, the ID of my international server was blocked again for 15 years. I just opened unlimited skills and unlimited endurance. It seems that their tests are very sensitive to these.