Sands of Salzaar

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dogetothemoon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Sands of Salzaar

Post by dogetothemoon »

PantherX82 wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:30 am
a update is needed if possible. or if any has found any of the points they could modify. that would work too.
I found the talents. Just search for points you invested in (not the ones that left on a character). How do i modify the table to edit money? Any help?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

Any update for the release version?

Flaxes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flaxes »

How to find Legacy Points in character creation menu?
When i found 4 byte - showing right numbers, but if lock this - anyway in the game numbers will changing.
In early access version if your number in legasy selection is = 60/60 for example - you anyway can take everything with 500/60 don't care about limite, but now if you take all skills for example 500/60 - you can't take resourses because "+" icon will be unable to click :( Maybe in some file you can choice number of limite for class before tun the game? Or just need to wait cheat table from masters and trainer from "one guy"? :oops:

apollo1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by apollo1 »

Many of flings old Sands of Salzaar trainer options still work for 1.0 release, just search engine it, its very easy to find.

Flaxes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flaxes »

apollo1 wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:08 am
Many of flings old Sands of Salzaar trainer options still work for 1.0 release, just search engine it, its very easy to find.
But not legacy points :(

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Flaxes wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:32 am
apollo1 wrote:
Go to legacy, add some stuff and search for the sum of points. Don't bother changing it, it is pointless. Instead, look for the total amount of legacy points, it should be close by.

Flaxes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flaxes »

The Mogician wrote:
Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:18 am
Flaxes wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:32 am
apollo1 wrote:
Go to legacy, add some stuff and search for the sum of points. Don't bother changing it, it is pointless. Instead, look for the total amount of legacy points, it should be close by.
Wooooooooooow thank you i found this in memory region! :shock: :o :lol:
I found same symbol right from numbers is been >.............3 something like that
I make 4 byte 60/60 and found same symbols, next i change 60 to 250 and have 250/60, but still cannot buy resourses, favor and squad, but when i change in memory region to FA (first number in 1A320DC8480 - and limite in game changed from 60 to 250!!! :OOOOOOOOOOO And now i have 250/250 :O :O Thank you dear master! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
And when i change FA00...... to FAFA0000... in section of limite of legasy - Is start to be 64250 of limite AHAHAHA wowowowow

Norian90
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Norian90 »

Steam mod 'Additional Legacy Points' adds an item to the legacy page that grants you 100 legacy points and can be taken up to 99 times - +9900 LP in total

Flaxes
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flaxes »

Any idea for find Talents? If find 4 or 2 or 8 bytes and lock or change - still lost :(
If you use *one* trainer when after activate i have 9999 points - after closing trainer and loading game - talents lost and auto-reset to 0 : :o :shock: :?

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

apollo1 wrote:
yeah used his trainer actually & the only thing not working for me was resources which is actually a big deal if you don't wanna grind for 2 years lol as gaining resources is beyond super slow & i didn't find a way to buy them either

pacifista
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pacifista »

Starkiller wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:26 am
apollo1 wrote:
yeah used his trainer actually & the only thing not working for me was resources which is actually a big deal if you don't wanna grind for 2 years lol as gaining resources is beyond super slow & i didn't find a way to buy them either
lol same, resources are coming in eons.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

Said trainer got updated, so resources & all works on it now.

gachetbietdi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gachetbietdi »

Starkiller wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:58 am
cant find the trainer,can you give me the link?

srx47
Cheater
Cheater

Post by srx47 »

[Link]

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

gachetbietdi wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:36 am
Starkiller wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 9:58 am
cant find the trainer,can you give me the link?
I'm not sure if it's allowed or not to give links so i'd rather not (don't wanna get banned), but if you google "Sand of Salzaar flings trainer" it should be the 1st link (i tested it by writing that & the 1st link was correct one for me)