Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-5

Post by tfigment »

So regarding Schemes, I've recently noticed in additional testing that some scheme ids use the upper byte of the dword for something else. I noticed that that in code but ignored since it was working other wise. It messes with the lookup. I'll probably have to resort to some code running somewhere to get the pointers once I understand what happens in that case. They probably have multiple lookup pools or something and the upper byte indicates which one to use. I really was hoping that lookup trick I was using was going to work since it simplifies things a lot.

Not sure why $process doesn't work. I think you have to use the process name explicitly sometimes. I'll switch it back assuming the exe is always named ck3.exe.

The religion/culture are likely Indexes on the Province somewhere but haven't looked.

Question to other Gurus: I'm using "+[[[[pRootCharacter]+130]+90]+0]*10+8" to calculate offset. however the intermediate [] value needs masking with 0xFF00000 to get correct index. Is there syntax for that that doesn't require running a timer or code injection to calculate like using &FF0000 or something. I didn't think so but would be nice.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by tfigment on Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rizkythe13
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | v1.0.3 | Updated: 2020-Sep-4

Post by rizkythe13 »

Guanfei wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:44 pm
Btw I've seen a trainer with instant building and instant movement. So it's possible to do it I guess. That would leave, in the end, only god mod and no decay for armies. Maybe instant research too.
insta build and movement derived from console command, while there is no god mode on commands, so dont get your hope high about god mode, just use army spawner mod and you basically a god mode.

Madasahat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madasahat »

Can you provide sexual orientation change on the next update please?

Thank you.

(Its already a console command, but would be nice to have it on Ironman)

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated v12: New attempt at scheme table. I wrote lua to update the scheme pointers on initial expansion and handle masking the upper byte during that.

Note that it does not refresh so you need to collapse and reexpand the "Scheme List" to refresh the schemes if they change. I tried a timer but those can cause issues so I disabled that for now.

Caius101
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Caius101 »

Thank you for the work.

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

are there any cheats to delete those annoying event pop ups? especially those invitation to parties and cuckolding ones they show up too often and i don't care. i swear this f*cking swedes company loves getting cucked way too much. i miss ck2 already...
Last edited by twensk on Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Sorry no CE table for the annoying popups. And yes they seem more frequent now. I'm sure someone can mod out those events or tweak frequency.

Updated to v13: Add Sexual Orientation to Chars, Faith/Culture to Holding. Does seem like changing Faith/Culture ID is enough to swap it. You can get your own id from misc info.

JonEden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JonEden »

Quick question. What do the different health and fertility entries stand for? Also is there a specific threshold or number recommended for best results in reguards to pregnancy and long life?

Thanks for all the hard work!

twensk
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by twensk »

JonEden wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:05 am
Quick question. What do the different health and fertility entries stand for? Also is there a specific threshold or number recommended for best results in reguards to pregnancy and long life?

idk, but i put my health at 70k long ago and i'm not around 200 yo. i remember the immortal trait in CK2 would set your health to the max value which was something like 2 billions, but that's way overkill imo. don't forget to edit your intrigue/martial/prowess so you don't get killed by rng.
regarding fertility, idk, but i don't think it should be that much high. i've been setting mine to like 5000 and idk why the it reverts the fertility2 and 3 fiels back to 1000. kinda sucks that women stop shitting babies after 46 or something. AI women are stupid, as expected, and won't (or very very rarely) marry matrilinearly and my dinasty's king titles end up getting stolen because of it and i realized what was happening way too late. i really miss ck2... ck3 already got stale. not many different events, event spam of the same shit over and over, terrible UI, terrible combat, too much cucking. the only redeeming feature is the performance which's much better.

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

Absolutely awesome!!!

How about current faith editing?
There are doctrines, there are console commands for that. But how about convenient drop-down menus to change each faith option?

EDIT: OK, so doctrines are not in slots. They can be added or removed to the list.
Last edited by CobraPL on Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

macks
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by macks »

Just wanted to thank tfigment and everyone helping out for the amazing work so far.

Really cool that you can turn on debug mode in the game and with the portrait editor you can totally customize people, see full 3d models and cut and paste dna strings to/from the trainer!

CobraPL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CobraPL »

BUGS:
Birth day has male/female option field instead of actual day.
Trying to change a year causes drop-down menu with months to appear.

Madasahat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Madasahat »

Thanks a lot for the update!

JonEden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JonEden »

twensk wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:21 am
JonEden wrote:
Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:05 am

. kinda sucks that women stop shitting babies after 46 or something
Haven't tried but perhaps using table to change birth day would get around that? Although table does seem to be messed up for birth date at the moment. Year value brings up a drop down with choices for month.

Tomos
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tomos »

hmm figured it out I think, the data the game uses to get the month of your birth is below your dob. it's in hours and the initial value seems to be 0x29C55C0, so to be born in Feb you would write (0x29C55C0 + 0x300) to that location.