Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.11.0.1- | Updated: 2023-Nov-13

Post by tfigment »

There was update. Not much seems to be broken other than man at arms. No plan to update. If anything else is broken please report.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Geofferic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Geofferic »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 10:37 pm
There was update. Not much seems to be broken other than man at arms. No plan to update. If anything else is broken please report.
Find Selected Character is not working for me.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Geofferic wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:43 am
Works fine for me. Are you using v68 of the table. Have you tried connecting to the game before activating the table? Or have you tried deactivating the table and reactivating the table after if you did not connect first? Are you using other tables at the same time?

Geofferic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Geofferic »

tfigment wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:51 pm
Geofferic wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:43 am
Works fine for me. Are you using v68 of the table. Have you tried connecting to the game before activating the table? Or have you tried deactivating the table and reactivating the table after if you did not connect first? Are you using other tables at the same time?
Yes, v68. ( [X] <- Crusader Kings 3 (1.11.0.1) [figment] Table v68 )

Connected before activating the table. Just tried deactivating and reactivating, no change. This is the Steam version of the game, Peacock (1.11.1), Checksum: 8c7c. No mods and no other tables.

Reboot, works fine. No clue. Sorry for the annoyance. Thank you.

ChibilCK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.10.- | Updated: 2023-Aug-27

Post by ChibilCK »

tfigment wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2023 12:23 am
You shouldn't generally be typing anything in and should be just selecting items in the list either with dropdown or the mouse wheel. I dont see this problem. I probably should mark it as only selecting valid options and not allow typing. It sounds somewhat like you have typed something that is not in the options list and it objects. Or that you have an old copy of the list or something. Off hand don't know what is going wrong.
When you have some time to spare, could you explain to me how to change, delete or add a trait?
I might just not know how to do it

Thanks a lot for your atention

I mean... or anyone else that knows how to do it...
Also, is it possible to add lifstyle exp or something like it?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

ChibilCK wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:30 am
When you have some time to spare, could you explain to me how to change, delete or add a trait?

Changing traits are under Trait List=> you can select the trait to change from the list on the right.

Adding traits are not generally possible with this table. If you are lucky then max traits is greater than number of traits. Usually they are the same. if they are the same you cannot add. usually its only 1 anyway. If number of traits is less than max traits then you can set the number of traits to be equal to max traits and then add an additional row. If you do not know how to do that then maybe that is too advanced. usually people just use the cheat consoles or mods for this now. It will cause crashes if you do not do this correctly.

Deleting traits can be done by reducing the Number of Traits by one and ensure the last one is the one you want removed.

Lifestyle exp is under Lifestyle =>. Also do not edit any numbers greater than number of lifestyles. It will cause crashes.

ChibilCK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChibilCK »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:00 am
ChibilCK wrote:
Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:30 am

Changing traits are under Trait List=> you can select the trait to change from the list on the right.

Adding traits are not generally possible with this table. If you are lucky then max traits is greater than number of traits. Usually they are the same. if they are the same you cannot add. usually its only 1 anyway. If number of traits is less than max traits then you can set the number of traits to be equal to max traits and then add an additional row. If you do not know how to do that then maybe that is too advanced. usually people just use the cheat consoles or mods for this now. It will cause crashes if you do not do this correctly.

Deleting traits can be done by reducing the Number of Traits by one and ensure the last one is the one you want removed.

Lifestyle exp is under Lifestyle =>. Also do not edit any numbers greater than number of lifestyles. It will cause crashes.
Again, thanks for your reply.

But i still dont undestand how to change traits.
I mean... Can I swap them? Like I have education_learning_3 can i change it to education_learning_4 and chnge the 42 : theologian to intellect_good_3 for exemple.

If its possible, what should I change? I think i'm missing something.
I thought I could just change the value [22 : education_learning_3] to [23 : education_learning_4] but the table wont accept it giving the error I said erlier. Ive tried putting education_learning_4 without the number before too...
I'm not shure what or where or what for should I change.

Thanks again.
About lifestyle, I didnt undestand that the value was the exp of the said lifestyle. Thanks!

ChibilCK
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ChibilCK »

Oh, I got it now, its just put the number with out the name

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

There was update. Not much seems to be broken. Man at arms works again? No plan to update. If anything else is broken please report.

megamorph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by megamorph »

I also cannot select characters besides my own. Cant get to the dna sections like i could in previous releases because of this.
using the latest table and CE

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

megamorph wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:50 am
I also cannot select characters besides my own. Cant get to the dna sections like i could in previous releases because of this.
using the latest table and CE
Cannot reproduce. Are you using v68 of the table. Have you tried connecting to the game before activating the table? Or have you tried deactivating the table and reactivating the table after if you did not connect first? Are you using other tables at the same time? Have you tried restarting the game? Have you tried restarting Cheat Engine? Are you using CE 7.5 or later?

megamorph
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by megamorph »

I did all of the things, but this time i got it to work so im not sure why it didnt earlier. Thanks for the table

TheSaviour
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSaviour »

Someone able to explain to me how I can get godmode onto my army like in Recifense table or that just not possible with this one?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

TheSaviour wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:49 pm
Someone able to explain to me how I can get godmode onto my army like in Recifense table or that just not possible with this one?
Pretty sure this stopped worked several releases back. I'm basically pruning out severely broken and complicated cheats and table is in minimal maintenance mode. The supply cap minimum probably helps. you can probably change regiments manually under find army to restore troups but that is tedious.

TheSaviour
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSaviour »

tfigment wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:19 am
TheSaviour wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:49 pm
Pretty sure this stopped worked several releases back. I'm basically pruning out severely broken and complicated cheats and table is in minimal maintenance mode. The supply cap minimum probably helps. you can probably change regiments manually under find army to restore troups but that is tedious.
I tried looking at that in regiments, but the numbers I was seeing weren't ligning up with what my actual count was or what my max count was so didn't feel super confident in fucking about with it. Didn't know table was in minimal-maintenance mode, thanks for it regardless :)