Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
daim
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam | Updated: 2020-Sep-2

Post by daim »

Hmm, when I change gold value, it changes at resurs bars as it should.
But when I try to pay or buy it says i don't have the gold, even when i try to pay 3 gold.

I also changed value to 0 so the game could catch up, but still nothing happens, even when game goes on for some time and I get visually gold at my gold bar.

Think I broke the game with this :lol:

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

boxingfan1998
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by boxingfan1998 »

Fenix wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:31 pm
First off, you made this game actually playable for me!
The fact that they don't have a ruler designer or let you edit your save games anymore is just a deal breaker for me.
I wonder if anyone can add an age pointer till they inevitably add the "immortal" trait.

Lots of Love!
You can edit saved games, as long as it is a manually saved game:

To edit a manual save:

Right-click, select "7-Zip: extract here"
Rename the extracted 'gamestate' file to something with a .ck3 extension
Edit this plain-text save
Load it directly in the game (no need to re-compress)

Autosaves use a different format and cannot be edited the same way.

Also, you can add immortality:

"As with the previous game, traits that grant immortality are not present in the game at launch but are already programmed and can be easily created. It only requires adding the following parameter to a trait: immortal = yes

For your immortals to look forever young, you can use the effect immortal age. Such as, set_immortal_age = 30"

Fenix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Fenix »

OMG I didn't think they would be archived!
Thanks a bunch!
This is were the fun begins.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

By the way, with debug mode enabled, there is a portrait editor which allows you to copy/paste DNA. The DNA strings are the byte array base64 encoded. You can copy paste edits using from the save in that and back out. I've already got my customized ruler and his wife round-tripped using this mechanism.

The portrait editor sometimes causes game to crash by the way but really nice stuff. Have not figured out if can edit dna have have directly reflect in game. But if we write a base64 encode/decode mechanism perhaps that can be a way to update that array easily.
Whisperer wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:05 pm
Funny thing, v2 worked fine with the character finder, but v4 keeps jumping between characters. Even the Active Player Character, since I had the gold, piety and prestige frozen and they suddenly jumped to 0.
Sadness. I just haven't found stable root pointer that is not updated during uunpaused that works consistently. The Selected Character one should be pretty stable though.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

tfigment wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:06 pm
By the way, with debug mode enabled, there is a portrait editor which allows you to copy/paste DNA. The DNA strings are the byte array base64 encoded. You can copy paste edits using from the save in that and back out. I've already got my customized ruler and his wife round-tripped using this mechanism.

The portrait editor sometimes causes game to crash by the way but really nice stuff. Have not figured out if can edit dna have have directly reflect in game. But if we write a base64 encode/decode mechanism perhaps that can be a way to update that array easily.
Whisperer wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:05 pm
Funny thing, v2 worked fine with the character finder, but v4 keeps jumping between characters. Even the Active Player Character, since I had the gold, piety and prestige frozen and they suddenly jumped to 0.
Sadness. I just haven't found stable root pointer that is not updated during uunpaused that works consistently. The Selected Character one should be pretty stable though.
There is a static pointer at ck3.exe+2AC1D78
I'm trying to find the value via AOB by getting that offset dynamically from the code.
It's not working too well just yet, but perhaps you can find a way?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Does this work for the static pointer?
Attachments
ck3.CT
(59.71 KiB) Downloaded 183 times

TheSaviour
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSaviour »

Fenix wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:31 pm
First off, you made this game actually playable for me!
The fact that they don't have a ruler designer or let you edit your save games anymore is just a deal breaker for me.
I wonder if anyone can add an age pointer till they inevitably add the "immortal" trait.

Lots of Love!
[Link]

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Thanks for pointer assist. I'm at work so will be a couple of hours before I can integrate it and release a new table.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Zanzer wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:52 pm
You are amazing! That's exactly what me and BringChaos were trying, but it seems we just didn't know the syntax for it :D
Big thanks! The function you used crashes the game over time, but I added an alternate version to my current table.
You'll go into the credits ;)
I released it btw: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=13584

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated to v5: New Root Character Pointer (this is super stable) and Debug Mode Enable. Also added Stress Pointer.
Zanzer wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:52 pm
Agree with CompactDisc, it didn't work but wow that hack blew my mind. I used CompactDisc version and this is the best hack since it does not replace code at all.

Looking into lifestyles next.

Update: Lifestyle Points at +130 190 8. Going to investigate more before release

Update 2: Not sure its stable. maybe only after initial load and starts updating??
Last edited by tfigment on Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Arrynor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Arrynor »

Thank you guys for your hard work! I just wanted to ask, is there something I'm missing for the "Find Root Character" script? Not working for me for some reason

mastersmash
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mastersmash »

really need a way to remove restrictions to construction, moving capitals...

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I want to thank everyone who contribute to this so far! Yall did a wonderful job!

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Arrynor wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 1:23 am
Thank you guys for your hard work! I just wanted to ask, is there something I'm missing for the "Find Root Character" script? Not working for me for some reason
In general its been a problem. Are you using v5 ? That one I think we found the correct stable pointer.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Updated: 2020-Sep-3

Post by tfigment »

Updated: v6 released. Added Lifestyle Points, Last Selected Culture Innovation, Last Selected Dynasty. Removed Root Culture Dynasty (pointer wasn't stable).