Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.11.0.1- | Updated: 2023-Nov-13

Post by Namelessy »

TheSaviour wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:49 pm
Someone able to explain to me how I can get godmode onto my army like in Recifense table or that just not possible with this one?
If you only need it for battle, you can use this table. Can be combined with tfigment's table. Doesn't have godmode for sieges or attrition and such, only battles. At least it did last time I played.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheSaviour
Cheater
Cheater

Post by TheSaviour »

Namelessy wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 9:32 pm
TheSaviour wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:49 pm
Someone able to explain to me how I can get godmode onto my army like in Recifense table or that just not possible with this one?
If you only need it for battle, you can use this table. Can be combined with tfigment's table. Doesn't have godmode for sieges or attrition and such, only battles. At least it did last time I played.
That actually still seems to work and hasn't caused any crashes either.

cjsakrja123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cjsakrja123 »

Find selected Character cannot be checked.

Verec
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Verec »

Refill regiments doesn't work, the number goes to max but after a few seconds it goes back to the actual ammount of troops.

NoviceByte
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoviceByte »

So I downloaded this and cheat engine to alter courtiers to custom dna, I was trying to do so but it brought up an error. So I wanted to check that this table will still work in regards to copying dna when the game has modded character attributes such as facial features
Edit: It works, seems I made some mistakes

AsmodeusUltima
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AsmodeusUltima »

Decided to go for the King of All the Isles achievement. Played as Ivar the Boneless, Ironman, no mods, standard everything. Took about 16 hours, but I finally achieved it... and the achievement did not pop. Looked at the save file and it said that achievements are invalid even though I DID NOTHING TO INVALIDATE THEM. Very pissed.

So. If there a CE way to reset the checksum or whatever to allow achievements on that save again? If not, is there a table with a God Mode cheat for armies so I can just speedrun conquering all those islands again and hopefully get it this time? I feel absolutely no remorse for cheating here because I already earned it legitimately, the game just screwed me for now reason.

Thanks in advance.

NoxSavant
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoxSavant »

Is there any possibility of adding a way to edit a holding's opinion?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

AsmodeusUltima wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 pm
Decided to go for the King of All the Isles achievement. Played as Ivar the Boneless, Ironman, no mods, standard everything. Took about 16 hours, but I finally achieved it... and the achievement did not pop. Looked at the save file and it said that achievements are invalid even though I DID NOTHING TO INVALIDATE THEM. Very pissed.

So. If there a CE way to reset the checksum or whatever to allow achievements on that save again? If not, is there a table with a God Mode cheat for armies so I can just speedrun conquering all those islands again and hopefully get it this time? I feel absolutely no remorse for cheating here because I already earned it legitimately, the game just screwed me for now reason.

Thanks in advance.
I dont care about achievements so that is more territory of the Namelessly/CompactCD table. Apparently my army patches have broken but I'm in maintenance and am not making fixes actively. You can edit sieges or at least that worked on the previous release. May or may not help in army-to-army but can take the holding quickly.
NoxSavant wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 pm
Is there any possibility of adding a way to edit a holding's opinion?
I'm not aware holdings had opinion so I guess not. There are things you can edit like control and what not.

Namelessy
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Namelessy »

AsmodeusUltima wrote:
Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:46 pm

Thanks in advance.
You could try the achievement table here. Start the game, attach the CE, load the table and enable the modded achievement bits. Then load the save and let some time pass. Exit the game. If you are lucky, the saved game might now be eligible for achievements (without CE)

rogerius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rogerius »

After the latest update 1.12.1, "Trait List" in the "Find the selected character" section cannot work. Other terms in the "Find the selected character" section can work.
"Last Selected Holding", and "Last Selected Dynasty House" cannot be unfolded.
"Last Moused Over Culture Innovation" can work.

RaggedCritic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RaggedCritic »

Hmm Trait table and finding the selected character still work for me but there were some trait changes in the patch.

Everything before these three is up to date.
New: 130 - Measles 131 - Bloody Flux 132 - Holy Fire

Every trait after 132 shifts upwards 3 (so level 3 Beauty is now at 142 not 139) until you get to 188. They added Living Legend at 188, so everything afterwards is shifted one more. So 189 is order_member instead of 185. Everything else afterwards I didn't notice a change.

Note: 29 - Blademaster, and 176 - Pilgrim Crashes the Game

striker_104
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by striker_104 »

Can we get an update on the trainer for the legends of the dead update? thanks?

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.1- | Updated: 2024-Mar-4

Post by tfigment »

Updated to 1.12.1 -> here

Notes:
  • I didn't test that hard. Basically just standard updates. So likely lingering issues.
  • Main army was not selecting/updating properly but other army units were. Not sure I will try to fix that.
  • Most of the Manager database offsets changed so high probability I missed one and it will crash or something
With that I'm done until I feel like making more updates.

RaggedCritic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by RaggedCritic »

Thanks!

ErisAwakens
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ErisAwakens »

Find Selected Character no longer works.